Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Raging!! I have this series linked and for some reason it recorded Graham Norton show and like 15mins of I'm a celeb!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭lucky333

Same here with graham northon show, don't know what that was all about

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

lucky333 wrote: »
    Same here with graham northon show, don't know what that was all about

I think its on now. Its showing up as I'm a celeb get me out of here now but I just switched over and I think its the actual show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

Mo's brother is Gary Oldman?!

Wtf!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭lucky333

Is it just me or was there a lot more 'eating' of insects an things in the previous years...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Why all the hate towards amy tonight? I find her lovely! They keep going on about her stabbing them in the back yet they're the ones badmouthing her the second shes gone

They hate her because she's beautiful.

Looks aside she seems to be a really sweet girl which is nice.

They hate her because she's beautiful.

Looks aside she seems to be a really sweet girl which is nice.

Thats what I thought, she seems lovely, which is a breath of fresh air really. It reflects badly on the ones bitching about her though. I think "mo" will start to show her true colours now that she has immunity

• Registered Users Posts: 7,325 ✭✭✭naughto

Tasden wrote: »
    Thats what I thought, she seems lovely, which is a breath of fresh air really. It reflects badly on the ones bitching about her though. I think "mo" will start to show her true colours now that she has immunity

I don't no why there helping mo so much she has done nothing in the camp,I can't see her doing well if she has to do a task

• Registered Users Posts: 3 FitznBitz

Is there somewhere online I can catch up with the series?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

Pure bullying, its just not on.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

There are some seriously nasty people on the show this year. An awful lot of them are seriously horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Pure bullying, its just not on.
    There are some seriously nasty people on the show this year. An awful lot of them are seriously horrible.

I missed the start...what happened??

Its really not on, ganging up and bullying.

I missed the start...what happened??

They're just being dicks to Amy. Annabel in particular is acting like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth when really she's bitching like mad behind Amy's back.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I love Ant & Dec. It's a shame they don't present many shows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Feck. Wanted that smug so and so out of there first.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

I cant stand Amy either

LOSTfan57 wrote: »
    I cant stand Amy either

Why? She has been one of the few contestants who hasn't spent her time bitching about others behind their backs.

The older people bitching about Amy should have more cop on. She's beautiful and they're jealous and all they are doing is showing the viewers how ugly they are. Horrible. Amy seems to be a little naive maybe but she means well and is a nice person as far as I can see. Annabel- ugggghh. Attention seeking and a nasty person. When a person feels the need to say that they're "the better person you just know they're not. What Lucy said about preferring Amy being out of camp was disgusting. Amy had just commented about it being nice together!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,326 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Annabelle is crying because she knows she could be first out now and probably will :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Steve Davis 'i cant counsel you right now, im taking a sh!t'.

laughed for 5 minutes at that one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

Steve makes me laugh

Annabel, Lucy and Matthew are horrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

^^^ +1..... and I'd add Mo to that too.
    I like Kian and David :)

And Leila. I don't know why she keeps going on about not knowing who Amy was before they met on the show. Not everyone knows who Leila is either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Matthew is a fecking tosser. The bitchiest of them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

I wish we could vote. I'd be texting like mad for Steve!

I can't see what they find so objectionable about Amy. She hasn't been bitchy at all. It's all rooted in jealousy I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 41 RichTea123

Hate the constant belittlement of Amy its just really sad to watch, makes me realize this happens far too much in schools/workplaces etc

Hoping Lucy or Annabel get evicted

• Advertisement

Cringe.

Big mo just can't help herself, seems she likes to keep herself in character in real life.

Advertisement