Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,327 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kian and Joey singing :P Kian is clever, palling him up with Mr. Popular

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Oh i've warmed to laila now after her comforting Rebecca.

However, Rebecca isn't endearing herself to me though. I feel like Lucy is picking on Amy.

Oh i've warmed to laila now after her comforting Rebecca.

However, Rebecca isn't endearing herself to me though. I feel like Lucy is picking on Amy.

Lucy isn't coming across well, very unlikeable imo and could be first eliminated and all of the work she has done on herself yet she picks on Amy for entering a beauty pageant :mad:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Lucy isn't coming across well, very unlikeable imo and could be first eliminated and all of the work she has done on herself yet she picks on Amy for entering a beauty pageant :mad:

She is definitely coming across like a b-word.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Annabel Giles and Vincent Simone have joined I'm a
    Celebrity. The pair are set to enter the jungle
    tomorrow (November 22), little after the two camps Croc Creek and Snake Rock
    merged

Another two not many will have heard of. They'll have to start bringing in utility bills for proof of identity at this rate

• Advertisement

The sight of Matthew in the white bikini :eek: Did Vincent really think it was all fake :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Oh dear Jesus! This trial is horrific! I can hardly bear to watch it!

Kian is now my favourite camp mate. I would be exactly the same if some one had given out to me about my cooking the night before.

I now don't like laila because of that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

That looks like an awful challenge...enclosed dark space and loads of rats :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

Why is Rebecca exempt from every trial?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

"Lucy drew on all her Emmerdale experience and sucked her way back into contention"

Best line of the series so far imo from Steve Davis.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

Joey essex delieverd very well tonight earned his 8 stars and well done for him braving it through all the cockroaches sewage and rats..Not easy for him considering his phobias..

She shouldnt even be on the show if you ask me,being on the show is about toughing it out..She's not,no matter what her excuse is..

If she is not fit enough for it why did she fly out to be on the show?I suppose she wants to raise her celebrity status..

But other than that,i mean she knew potentially what she had to do..So why did she bother going out there.?

It boggles the mind..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

"Did you know that, that lettuce is different to cabbage?". Ah Joey!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Alfonso is The Fresh Tears of Bel End

• Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Liamalone

She's claustrophobic apparently lol

As funny and entertaining as Joey is I hope we see some others do a few trials soon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

seriously joey, he's just adorable. i just want to give him a big hug.

and fair play to him for doing all the trails!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭bopper

Adorable, funny, entertaining.....people actually think of Joey Essex when using these words???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

bopper wrote: »
    Adorable, funny, entertaining.....people actually think of Joey Essex when using these words???

I don't, and more than likely never will. :D:);)

Alas, his odds appear to be shortening all the time - he's now 1/2 with Ladbrokes, and 4/9 with Paddy Power and William Hill. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

All three bookies still have Kian as the second favourite, at around 11/2, followed by Vincent at around 10/1 (despite him not being in the jungle from the start), Steve at around 12/1, and Rebecca at around 16/1.

David is the rank outsider at around 100/1; Lucy's and Alfonso's odds are pretty long too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,325 ✭✭✭naughto

Don't c joey winning it,if he keeps getting picked for the trials people will get sick of him,as he is on the TV all the time.I see the snooker man Steve winning.1st to out could be the swimmer one,can't think of her name

I think joey essex makes the programme 'im a celebrity get me out of here' tbh he is a current star,hes the only flavour of the month out there,the rest are well hasbeens or mediocre at best..

Love the phrases he uses like reem etc.He is so unsuited to the jungle i find it very entertaining,as he is the kind of guy that is always preening himself(he does look damn good though),and he is just not into toughing it in the outdoors at all.

He is the one person who is so out of place in all this,which makes it good tv,pull joey essex and the ratings will go down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Very boring show tonight nothing happened

When is the first eviction?

When is the first eviction?

Hopefully soon and is Lucy or Rebecca

Hopefully soon and is Lucy or Rebecca

It seems like there has been a bit of a backlash against Rebecca so i think that she could go. I intensely dislike Lucy so I hope that she leaves.

It seems like there has been a bit of a backlash against Rebecca so i think that she could go. I intensely dislike Lucy so I hope that she leaves.

I'd prefer Lucy to go out first now than Rebecca

I'd prefer Lucy to go out first now than Rebecca

I don't understand what her problem is. She seems to have a serious chip on her shoulder. In tonight's she was being such a bword!

• Advertisement

oh i feel like such a sap! i'm crying my eyes out! :o

Advertisement