Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

I'm a little scared to be honest... someday you'll go on facebook and it'll be a human in that box...

It has been done, i've seen one of a guy who died, the gf or whatever put up pics of him in the coffin, i've also seen the same situation but a baby instead of a man. Didn't know any of these people btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

It has been done, i've seen one of a guy who died, the gf or whatever put up pics of him in the coffin, i've also seen the same situation but a baby instead of a man. Didn't know any of these people btw

Somebody put pictures of their dead baby on facebook?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

falan wrote: »
    Dirty dishes prove i feed my children, full bins prove i change my baby's nappies, messy floors prove that i let my kidz have fun, piles of clothes prove i keep my children in clean clothes, a messy bathroom proves that i bath my kidz So next time you walk into my house and see a mess Think twice before you judge!!! Keep this going if your a parent !!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

falan wrote: »
    Dirty dishes prove i feed my children, full bins prove i change my baby's nappies, messy floors prove that i let my kidz have fun, piles of clothes prove i keep my children in clean clothes, a messy bathroom proves that i bath my kidz So next time you walk into my house and see a mess Think twice before you judge!!! Keep this going if your a parent !!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sounds to me like they just can't keep their fucking house clean :rolleyes:

Although maybe that's because they're too busy being an alarm clock, a cook, a maid, a waitress, a teacher, a nurse, a handyman, a security officer, a photographer, a counselor, a chauffeur, an event planner, a personal assistant, an ATM, & a comforter.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Although maybe that's because they're too busy being an alarm clock, a cook, a maid, a waitress, a teacher, a nurse, a handyman, a security officer, a photographer, a counselor, a chauffeur, an event planner, a personal assistant, an ATM, & a comforter.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And a massive fúcking gobshíte. Don't forget that one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

"Why does fb keep changin, there like a few people i know dont know what they want lol"

What is that supposed to even mean? Same one writes up everything her "lil miss" does, "lil miss so funny in d bath lol". "lil miss watchin spongbob lol". A few of her other gems from yesterday.

I should start reporting her posts as offensive for the craic

• Registered Users Posts: 45 notwise

I hope the spastic that writes these statuses actually reads this cos she doesn't seem to have any idea what a [EMAIL="fu@king"]fu@king[/EMAIL] a hole she is!!
    This is just the last few statuses, there have been millions but don't have the time or energy to find the real gems! She's also one of these losers that posts pics of herself with a stupid pout on her. She's middlin struggling AT BEST!
    Making roast chicken, stuffing and roast potatoes for dinner.. yum yum can't wait :DChoccie cake in the oven.. yum yum :)

AAAhhhhhhhhhhhh my hair is so short.... O.o

A relationship is only for two, but some bitches don't know how to count

Oh life.. d things u throw at me... :( what to do now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

Hmm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Somebody put pictures of their dead baby on facebook?

Now that i have seen first hand, the baby was dressed up in a few different outfits. I know grief can mess you up and all but thats just wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Facebook has made me hate women. Most of their status updates are copy and pastes, entries to competitions, Adele songs and overly emotional cries for pity. Of about 60 or so females im friends with, i would say about 6 or 7 of them are not complete idiots.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Tayla wrote: »
    Oh can't believe I forgot this one....

"What a nice day for christening"

"Who's christening are you going to?"

"Noones"

:D:pac:

Remember guys, everyone has one of these people on facebook who always makes ridiculously stupid comments and if you can't think who it is then it must be you!!

Maybe the familys name was Noone? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

Facebook seems to bring anger and hatred out in a lot of you! Either don't use it or delete all these "idiots" from it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

J. Marston wrote: »
    Dirty dishes prove i feed my children, full bins prove... interminable horse****e

First time i've ever wanted to thank a post more than once.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭jackie1974

Facebook has made me hate women. Most of their status updates are copy and pastes, entries to competitions, Adele songs and overly emotional cries for pity. Of about 60 or so females im friends with, i would say about 6 or 7 of them are not complete idiots.

As much as I hate to agree, I do. WTF is wrong with people, if you know somebody that has blah blah blah I know the ones that will repost this eh yeah the thick ones that can be very easily manipulated. But i'll disagree that it's just women because men do the same thing and it's even more pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

'its vino time'

usually posted by a recently single girl/woman on a weeknight

and followed by, 'who's with me girlies'?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

Comment : Ooooh... do tell.
    Comment : What's the goss?
    Comment : Tell us!!
    Status maker : Can't say it here. Too many nosey people. Mail sent!!! ;) x x x

:mad: FFS! What is the point of that? That's like going 'Did you hear about the..oh, actually no, never mind...'
    If you don't want people to know, don't put it in your news feed!!

attaention is everything for these sad cnuts.

Everything !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Pdfile wrote: »
    attaention is everything for these sad cnuts.

Everything !

I look forward to more of your own, small talk.

Ha-ha. I thumb me up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

LH Pathe wrote: »
    I look forward to more of your own, small talk.

Ha-ha. I thumb me up

i dont understand exactly what you said,

but thats alright.

*inserts smalltalk*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭BrianJD

IT IS OFFICIAL. IT WAS EVEN ON THE NEWS. FACEBOOK WILL START CHARGING DUE TO THE NEW PROFILE CHANGES. IF YOU COPY THIS ON YOUR WALL YOUR ICON WILL TURN BLUE AND FACEBOOK WILL BE FREE FOR YOU. PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON, IF NOT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IF YOU DO NOT PAY

Well, I better get right on it then......who believes this stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭BoDiddly

Noted that the status update says "46 minutes ago near Cork ".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

BrianJD wrote: »
    IT IS OFFICIAL. IT WAS EVEN ON THE NEWS. FACEBOOK WILL START CHARGING DUE TO THE NEW PROFILE CHANGES. IF YOU COPY THIS ON YOUR WALL YOUR ICON WILL TURN BLUE AND FACEBOOK WILL BE FREE FOR YOU. PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON, IF NOT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IF YOU DO NOT PAY

im so puttin this up right now to see who does it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

**Do me a favor: please hover over my name here, wait for the box to load and then hover over the "Subscribe" link. Then uncheck the "Comments and likes" choice. I would rather my comments on friends' posts not be made public. Thanks** Then repost if you don't want your EVERY MOVE posted on the right for everyone to see! :) I'll do the same for you if you want. just click "like."

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

This one is up there with the copy and paste "OMG THERE IS A VIRUS ON FACEBOOK BLAH BLAH BLAH YAKKITY SHMACKITY" kinda one. Withing a few minutes everyone posting the same sh1ite about there being a virus. Yet, nobody ever seems to have been effected by such a virus...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

deathrider wrote: »
    Yet, nobody ever seems to have been effected by such a virus...

But they have. The "I post all this crap on my facebook because I'm stupid" virus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Saw a couple of these today :rolleyes: What news was this? Even the Daily Mail wouldn't bother with that story :P

It's like those emails you used to get - "hotmail is deleting unused accounts, if you don't send this to everyone on your list, your account will be closed". Yes, because that's how companies operate. If you copy that status or forward the email, they won't charge you because you've done them such a great service :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Just in off the press....Once I get access to my pc this person is officially hidden. I wonder do they actually believe it. Knowing the people who will repeat this on my wall, then I think they do. I presume the author is the same as my last one yesterday.

FACEBOOK JUST RELEASED THEIR PRICE GRID FOR MEMBERSHIP. $9.99 PER MONTH FOR GOLD MEMBER SERVICES, $6.99 PER MONTH FOR SILVER MEMBER SERVICES, $3.99 PER MONTH FOR BRONZE MEMBER SERVICES, FREE IF YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. WHEN YOU SIGN ON TOMORROW MORNING YOU WILL BE PROMPTED FOR PAYMENT INFO...IT IS OFFICIAL IT WAS EVEN ON THE NEWS. FACEBOOK WILL START CHARGING DUE TO THE NEW PROFILE CHANGES. IF YOU COPY THIS ON YOUR WALL YOUR ICON WILL TURN BLUE AND FACEBOOK WILL BE FREE FOR YOU. PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON IF NOT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IF YOU DO NOT PAY

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Why do they always speak in capitals?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Scealta_saol

b_550_550_16777215_10_images_images2011_200811_googleplusfails_googletheplayer.jpg

b_535_281_16777215_10_images_images2011_080811_Googleplusfails_google-plus-funny-images-3.png

b_425_237_16777215_10_images_images2011_080811_Googleplusfails_chatroulette-trolling-make-it-reappear.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

After Ireland/Australia rugby match:
    OMG CUM ON IRELAND. one of my proudest moments as an irishman. not jus for d team effort which was fantastic but to see dat kinda of support from our people travelin from home, oz and all ova da world to support our boys. chokes me up a little bit. ****in love being irish :)

The next day:
    there is no stoppin united we are unreal at d moment :) torres son do ya want a cup of tea wit dat slice hahahaha
    I love Irish people

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

thebuzz wrote: »
    After Ireland/Australia rugby match:
    OMG CUM ON IRELAND. one of my proudest moments as an irishman. not jus for d team effort which was fantastic but to see dat kinda of support from our people travelin from home, oz and all ova da world to support our boys. chokes me up a little bit. ****in love being irish :)

The next day:
    there is no stoppin united we are unreal at d moment :) torres son do ya want a cup of tea wit dat slice hahahaha
    I love Irish people

I'm cringing just reading that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement