Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭keithb93

"send me a number in mail and ill say if id shift or pass and wah i rate you",
    "I forgot where i live need directions"
    Oh and lets not forget "good nite facebook weirdos"
    just to name a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

thebuzz wrote: »
    OMG CUM ON IRELAND

I think you can be arrested for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

FACEBOOK JUST RELEASED THEIR PRICE GRID FOR MEMBERSHIP. $9.99 PER MONTH FOR GOLD MEMBER SERVICES, $6.99 PER MONTH FOR SILVER MEMBER SERVICES, $3.99 PER MONTH FOR BRONZE MEMBER SERVICES, FREE IF YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. WHEN YOU SIGN ON TOMORROW MORNING YOU WILL BE PROMPTED FOR PAYMENT INFO...IT IS OFFICIAL IT WAS EVEN ON THE NEWS. FACEBOOK WILL START CHARGING DUE TO THE NEW PROFILE CHANGES. IF YOU COPY THIS ON YOUR WALL YOUR ICON WILL TURN BLUE AND FACEBOOK WILL BE FREE FOR YOU. PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON IF NOT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IF YOU DO NOT PAY

Oh cop on, they're not gonna charge, and if they do it won't be told through statuses.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

jus fin work!! Bus ta tipp in morn!!match then bak down!!

Guess who just got blocked from my feed...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

BrianJD wrote: »
    Just in off the press....Once I get access to my pc this person is officially hidden. I wonder do they actually believe it. Knowing the people who will repeat this on my wall, then I think they do. I presume the author is the same as my last one yesterday.

FACEBOOK JUST RELEASED THEIR PRICE GRID FOR MEMBERSHIP. $9.99 PER MONTH FOR GOLD MEMBER SERVICES, $6.99 PER MONTH FOR SILVER MEMBER SERVICES, $3.99 PER MONTH FOR BRONZE MEMBER SERVICES, FREE IF YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. WHEN YOU SIGN ON TOMORROW MORNING YOU WILL BE PROMPTED FOR PAYMENT INFO...IT IS OFFICIAL IT WAS EVEN ON THE NEWS. FACEBOOK WILL START CHARGING DUE TO THE NEW PROFILE CHANGES. IF YOU COPY THIS ON YOUR WALL YOUR ICON WILL TURN BLUE AND FACEBOOK WILL BE FREE FOR YOU. PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON IF NOT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IF YOU DO NOT PAY

I just opened this thread to post this extended version, you beat me to it. It'll be free for me if I press copy, paste and post? Wow, seems reasonable! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Oh cop on, they're not gonna charge, and if they do it won't be told through statuses.

Facebook will never charge,we are not the customer we are the product.

And it also says on the log in page "its free,and always will be".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

"Those Russian dolls are so full of themselves."

I thought it was great. :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Shocking im not goin ou toni!! bu i do deserve a medal for it... Good times at the cinema bu im full of dominos, macyD's, popcorn etc ughhh! ♥

Um, congratulations? Even worse was the guy who posted underneath (her spelling annoyed me, but this comment even more so):
    Dude wrote:
    Learn to spell dumbass!!!

To which she replied:
    OP wrote:
    spell wa??

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

confession:)
    i hate wen someone slags u & den u slag them back and they give u the evil look & ur like u started it>:(

She's also posted that PASTE THIS AND FACEBOOK WILL REMAIN FREE thing like 5 times, and every time I hide her on my news feed it seems to unhide her. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

*** likes "Seeing your ex with an ugly cunt"

and 2 hours later -
    *** "Right now I am very happy with my life, it dosen't bother me who is around, who is watching and who is so small minded and unhappy with their own lives that they feel the need to comment on mine.... some very sad people out there but hopefully they will be happy some day. some people just need to grow the **** up!!!!"

I think it was the 2 replies to the second status that made it so delicious:

Comment 1: "Your a big grwon up girl *** with 3 lovely children and as long as you can go to bed at the end of the day and say you have not intentionally hurt anyone you have had a good day so do the hell what you like and enjoy it.xxx"
    Comment 2: *** sum ppl are obviously so thick dey really believe people are even remotely interested in der pathetic lives!!!! Xxx"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Laura_lolly87

This was posted by a girl I know with a six week old baby...

Do I work? Uhhh yes, I am a Mom! That makes me an alarm clock, a cook, a maid, a waitress, a teacher, a nurse, a handyman, a security officer, a photographer, a counselor, a chauffeur, an event planner, a personal assistant, an ATM, & a comforter. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the DAY & NIGHT. I am on call at ALL hours the rest of my life. Re-post if you are a PROUD MOMMY ♥

CÛNT!

I know someone who put that up as her status but she was talking about her puppy :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

I know someone who put that up as her status but she was talking about her puppy :(

A girl i work with who is my friend on fb has a page set up for her dog,and refers to the dog as her child and her and her boyfriend as mam & dad to the dog,she is 24 by the way :(

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Shiner11

I was living with 3 girls for two weeks in August. Everyday after work they would sit down in the living room and spend the next few hours on facebook on their laptops. I just sat there watching TV and very little conversation would happen.

I didn't have a laptop so I would check my facebook in the morning before work. They would have ridiculously long and stupid conversations on facebook and I'm sitting there thinkin, FFS!! Have a real conversation!! Ye're sitting in the same room!!! Get off Facebook!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

barone wrote: »
    'its vino time'

usually posted by a recently single girl/woman on a weeknight

and followed by, 'who's with me girlies'?

Nobody - that's why you're drinking alone on a week night in the first place! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Gun_Slinger

Do I work? Uhhh yes, I am a Mom! That makes me an alarm clock, a cook, a maid, a waitress, a teacher, a nurse, a handyman, a security officer, a photographer, a counselor, a chauffeur, an event planner, a personal assistant, an ATM, & a comforter. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the DAY & NIGHT. I am on call at ALL hours the rest of my life. Re-post if you are a PROUD MOMMY ♥

Reminds me of this from Chris Rock (if youre easily offended dont watch, contains Chris saying the N word once or twice)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

"Dirty dishes prove i feed my children, messy floors prove that I let my children have fun, piles & piles of clothes prove I keep my children in clean clothes & a messy bathroom proves that I bath them! So next time you walk into my house and see a mess, think twice before you judge!!! Keep this going if you're a parent"

Seen this one floating around a few statuses this morning - just piss off please!!!!!!!

"time to catch some zzzs laters facebookers"

and another - at 3.40am ffs!

and finally !

"I'm not hot or gorgeous. I don't have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. I'm far from being considered a model, but I'm ME. I eat food, have curves, love my PJ's, and I go without make up. I'm random and crazy, I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I am who I am, You can love me or not, I won't change!!! And if I love you, I do it with all my heart. I make no apologies for the way I am. Ladies put this on your status if your proud of who you are"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

and finally !

"I'm not hot or gorgeous. I don't have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. I'm far from being considered a model, but I'm ME. I eat food, have curves, love my PJ's, and I go without make up. I'm random and crazy, I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I am who I am, You can love me or not, I won't change!!! And if I love you, I do it with all my heart. I make no apologies for the way I am. Ladies put this on your status if your proud of who you are"

Why do "ladies" always post such copy and paste bullsh1t?

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭garysully1986

I Hate stupid Statuses like Facebook gold is being introduced next week, its going to be a subscription that you have to pay for but if you post this status it will stay free.

Or My Feckin Family in America who like to put up feckin Quotes from the bible!!! Nobody gives a sh*t that The lord helped u make the feckin beds!

Stoopid Americans

• Advertisement

deathrider wrote: »
    Why do "ladies" always post such copy and paste bullsh1t?

i really dont know - i am lady btw - these stupid ones about the bra colours etc etc really piss me off as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

and finally !

God, that is so cringe-worthy.

If you are going to post something as basic and banal as that, you'd think she'd be able to do it herself.... an original.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

i really dont know - i am lady btw - these stupid ones about the bra colours etc etc really piss me off as well!

It's not all ladies (as you're mentioned yourself), but the majority of them seem to do this all the time. So you're a girl, a mother, not a supermodel, sometimes you don't wear make-up or clean your house, blah, blah, blah... Why do you need to keep telling us? Chances are we can tell most of that from looking at your profile pic anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭onlyrocknroll

One in a million status updates are good, but I saw two good ones today.

"I swear, if Facebook changes their layout one more time, I'm going to post a status update about it and then use their site as much as always."

"Chuck Norris visited the Virgin Islands, they're now called the Islands"

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

and finally !

And it's always the ugly ones :pac:

But seriously, that **** just pisses me off no end. Great, you're proud of who are. Good for you. Now, let's get on with life.

Twee. wrote: »
    And it's always the ugly ones :pac:

you have no idea!!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

I wish they would introduce a dislike button instead of only having the option to 'thumbs up' every post, I'd use it all day long on those stupid stupid copy & paste posts arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh! :mad: :mad: :mad:

just saw this one!

On September 31st, 2011 Facebook will start charging you for your account. To avoid this you MUST get NAKED, use a PERMANENT marker pen and write on your forehead the word S-U-C-K-E-R and then stand on your dining room table and do the Macarena, all the while singing ”I Will Survive”. After filming and posting it to your Facebook wall and YouTube, then, and only then, will Mark Zuckerberg come down your chimney to tell you that your account will stay free. Pass it on… it must be true because someone on Facebook I hardly know told me

:p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

On September 31st, 2011 Facebook will start charging you for your account. To avoid this, you MUST get NAKED, stand on your dining room table and do the Macarena, all the while singing ”I Will Survive”. After filming and posting it to your Facebook wall and YouTube, then, and only then, will Mark Zuckerberg come down your chimney to tell you that your account will stay free. Pass it on, it must be true because someone on Facebook I hardly know told me

I like it :pac:

EDIT: Doh! Didn't notice the post before mine :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

It always amazes me how seriously people take facebook. "If it's on facebook, it must be true".

I signed up with ALL fake details, and when my "birthday" rolls around ( 4 months after my real birthday ) I get all these "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" posts on my wall.

It's a good way of realising who are real mates.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement