Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

Lux23 wrote: »
    I like all the dumb posts, they are really funny some of the time and if someone annoys me that much I just hide their updates. I did delete a few people that I just never speak to but in general I won't add someone as a friend unless I enjoyed their company.

I have one male friend who is forever posting photos of himself and liking them which I find odd, he once posted a photo a bruise on his face that an ex boyfriend gave him which I thought was uber attention seeking. Another gay bloke I know fell on his face and posted a photo of the tiny little gash, with 'I am scarred for life, :('. Having said that when I chipped my tailbone I really wanted to post a photo of it, the bruise was massive!

it was you that gave him the bruise wasnt it? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Horsebox9000

There is one person in mine who just is always on about the kid she had(she fails to mention she concived it in a lane when doing the dirt on her at the time boyfriend)

"
    Child in his nanny's for the day. I miss him loads already :( He looked so cute today. Can't believe he'll be 4 months on the 2nd of august. My lil man's getting so big :)"

my little man's gone for a nap, Boyfriend gone to dothe food shopping so its a nice little rest for mammy :)

Baby giving out to his little toy. He never stops talking jibberish. Cutest thing ever. He always talks to his hand now too! haha. He wont stop growing! he's only been here 3 months but I cant remember what it was like without him ♥

I should also add that this chick has never ever had a job and yet she posts more stuff about wanting her fella to come home and cook her food and then moaning why he is working all time. I don't know, maybe the fact there is a kid to feed might be the answer.

Then I have this, ugh, just ugh. This guy is 21.

"
    is chilling at the pool with a vodka slush
    now off to Café Del Mar to watch the sunset before wrecking Linekars, The Highlander, Joe Spoons & Play2 before Eden's Judgement Sunday White Party with Ferry Corsten & Eddie Halliwell!
    Then to the Brisa Rooftop to wait for the pool to open :)
    OH NO WAIT...Im ironing my uniform and then going to cry myself to sleep because im back home in this burnt out country and back to work tomorrow -
    Monday Morning 9am: Hello Antibiotics & Antidepressants!! :'(

Goodbye IBIZA!! :’(
    6 hours sleep in 8 days & 8 nights of madness :D IBIZA just outdoes itself every year!! BEST PLACE ON EARTH!! Roll on next may!!
    Hello chest infection, throat infection, laryngitis, no voice, damaged vocal chords, sleep deprivation, hallucinations, night terrors, heart problems, empty bank account, maxed out overdraft, debts, Ireland, rain & depression!!!! :(

My favourite part bout the guy above was when he got his girlfriends name tattooed on him....then two weeks later his relationship status was set to single. Oh how I laughed.

I mainly use Facebook for having the craic pure and simple. I post up ****e that only my real friends would understand because we have the same humor. I go nuts when someone uses "txt spk" when commenting on my status. I tear them a new one and then remove them from my friends, the only way to show people they look like an idiot is to tell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

"wen ur rght ur rght wen ur wrong ya cuda bein rght"

No, you are not right. You are wrong. All the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

CJC999 wrote: »
    If you cross the North Korean border illegally,​ you get 12 yrs. hard labour. If you cross the Afghanista​n border illegally,​ you get shot. If you cross the Irish border illegally you get a job, a driver's license, food stamps, a place to live, health care, housing & child benefits, education,​ & tax free business for 7 yrs. No wonder we are a country in debt. Re-post if you agree

Are you agreeing with this? Because not only is it blatantly untrue, it wasn't even true in the US where tea-party nutjobs started saying it several months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Anything involving the words Roll on . . . .
    ****in hate that phrase.
    Also anything with .com too

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

"inbits.com/hungover :)"

No Michelle, just piss off. *Hides user*.

"Watching social network while on facebook! Pretty mad! Lol :)"

You so crazy.

"Getting My Roots Done Tomorrow YaY + A Cut & Blow Dry lol"

HAHAHAHA HAIRCUTS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

justryan wrote: »
    My personal favourite

"inbits.com"

Oh how I hate Facebook

See this is the thing.

You don't hate Facebook. It's not Facebooks fault that you are friends with ****ing muppets.

Delete the tards and Facebook can be quite good, believe it or not!

Thanks for reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Slunk wrote: »
    Anything involving the words Roll on . . . .
    ****in hate that phrase.
    Also anything with .com too

ihaveaids.com ;)

Fucking stupid so it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

El Siglo wrote: »
    ihaveaids.com ;)

Fucking stupid so it is.

Have you actually been to that website?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Have you actually been to that website?

I just typed "ihaveaids.com" into my browser bar and this came up...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

El Siglo wrote: »
    I just typed "ihaveaids.com" into my browser bar and this came up...

BEST WEBSITE EVER :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

25 year old woman (child)- no f*cking joke:

'had a brilliant time at a sleep over last night at my friend Emma's house! She has an awesome family...we all got to play board games, (including a legendary game of Twister!!) video games...ate pizza, sweets, popcorn and watched Disney movies!! It was such a laugh! :D'

Tempted to respond: 'grow the f*ck up will you?' And its typical of all her posts.

That actually does sound fun :o and I'm nearly 28!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mcc85

One thing i hate is how people go on about there kids!!! just logged onto facebook to see a friend had written a poem about her daughter and posted it on facebook!! seriously cringeworthy! its not even a good poem!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Bobby42

The dumbest thing I've seen recently is people "checking in" in bed with their partners.

Seen a post from a from a friend who's married that said:

"Looking for love - with (wife's name) at - in bed"

I've lost faith in humanity :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

If you were raised on rainbow,blue peter and school started with the lord prayer <rabble rabble racist guff rabble rabble> and you still turned out ok, then repost this..WHEN ENGLAND WAS GREAT...RULE BRITANIA

:shudder:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

mcc85 wrote: »
    One thing i hate is how people go on about there kids!!! just logged onto facebook to see a friend had written a poem about her daughter and posted it on facebook!! seriously cringeworthy! its not even a good poem!

A son/daughter enters your life and fills a special place in your heart. A place you never even knew was empty!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

alreadytherefriend.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

looky loo wrote: »
    I think facebook is great, keeps all the crazies in one place...kinda like a internet mental institution really.:)

so... you've never been to Robotswanking.com then ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

Comment : Ooooh... do tell.
    Comment : What's the goss?
    Comment : Tell us!!
    Status maker : Can't say it here. Too many nosey people. Mail sent!!! ;) x x x

:mad: FFS! What is the point of that? That's like going 'Did you hear about the..oh, actually no, never mind...'
    If you don't want people to know, don't put it in your news feed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

One of my fb friends put up a picture of their corn harvesters "first day out this year". 8 people have like it so far..........safe to say I'm from Kerry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Earlier today: "Life is not tried it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire." - Garth Brooks

Followed swiftly by: Dear Law School Friends, As you may have heard, I am moving back home at the end of this month with the intention to complete my law degree at another institution starting Spring 2012. Many factors went into this decision - all of which I'm more than happy to discuss on request. I hope to see you all before I return to my home, and wish you all the best. Sincerely, <fb friend's name>

No-one has replied yet but I'm sure he's hopeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭alwayswright

One of the girls I went to school with just posted a picture of her child in a fecking washing machine...
    Just what is wrong with some people?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

The 35 year old singleton who posts every hour with rubbish and ends every day with "it's time this princess went to bed lol"...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

I've never met my friend's baby but thanks to her mother's status updates I know she's had diarrhoea for the past 2 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

realy pisses me off wen nathan wears his chelsea jersey n ppl in united jerseys the looks they give em n tings de say not banter vicious stuff ****n egits never even a liverpool fan r no1 else would says a ting..de very ones who run frm the pub early wen THEIR team bn beating saps...glory glory man united more like glory glory hunters!!!!

This was written by a girl in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

If De Weather's Plannin Of Bein Lyk Dis De Whole Wknd Den Im Gonna Be In Bed De Whole Wknd :( ... Didnt Wanta Bitta Sunshine Neway!!! ..... :(
    30 minutes ago via mobile · Like ·

Idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

One of the girls I went to school with just posted a picture of her child in a fecking washing machine...
    Just what is wrong with some people?

hahaha. :D:D:D

Take one of you half in a fridge and send it back and maybe she will see how ridiculous it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭JessicaRabbit

Let us all be happy and live within our means, even if we have to borrow the money to do it with ~ Artemus Ward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭JessicaRabbit

Or this one :-

"It is always the best policy to tell the truth, unless of course you are an exceptionally good liar." ~ Jerome K. Jerome

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭barakus

I saw it before with a baby that had died at birth, the parents posted pictures of all of their family (cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents etc.) holding the dead baby in their arms in the hospital and other pictures of the baby in different outfits at home. That kind of thing is private and definitely not something you need to see on facebook:confused:

fcuking hell your not serious? that has to be one of the most fcuked up things Ive ever heard

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement