Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Tehachapi wrote: »
    Any updates on this?

Yeah, what did she have for dessert?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

What temperature was the water when she got in do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Sierra 117

Caraville wrote: »
    And as for those "I'm going to leave an obscure status here giving away very little information so someone will ask me about it" people. Get a f**king life. Or a counsellor.

What's worse is when someone asks about it, they respond with "Don't want to talk about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭Caraville

Sierra 117 wrote: »
    What's worse is when someone asks about it, they respond with "Don't want to talk about it."

True, the people who ask are just as bad.

Honestly, I despair for humanity when I see people like that. And people who make some reference to alcohol in all their status updates. Seriously, you're 26. I get that you drink, it's ok that you do, in fact, most people your age probably do. So quit with the "so hungover after a mad night out with me gurleeeeeeze, lol". You're not 16. And even if you were, I'd probably still think you were a bit of a tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Groups like this:
    You can spend, minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the **** on.
    Too often we don't realize what we have until it's gone. Too often we're too stubborn to say, 'Sorry, I was wrong.' Too often it seems we hurt the ones closest to our hearts, and we let the most foolish things tear us apart
    I am strong because I am weak. I'm beautiful because I know my flaws. I'm a lover because I am a fighter. I'm fearless because I have been afraid. I'm wise because I have been foolish. & I can laugh because I Have known sadness.

Stop. Just Stop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

I hate these statuses after nights out.
    ok this is what happens when u go for a few quiet pints u end up comin home wit no clothes was it a good nite can ny1 tell me :P

Yes, we know you're a mad bastad that was supposed to be not getting drunk but you're so whack that you got locked and took off your shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

COUSINS are the first friends most people ever have as children. No one will ever understand your crazy family like your cousins. Even if you haven't talked much lately.... RE-POST if you have some of the BEST cousins in the world!!!
    and my cousins are the very best.
    they're bloody at it again........
    seriously wats next....repost this if you have the best pet fishy ever:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Redonblonde

"WiCkEd PhOtOs Of My MaTes PaRty"

....why would you write like that?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

"Why is life so hard"

And I posted "Because your a dick!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭looky loo

Yakult wrote: »
    "Why is life so hard"

And I posted "Because your a dick!!"

I think facebook is great, keeps all the crazies in one place...kinda like a internet mental institution really.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 TrollyDolly

looky loo wrote: »
    I think facebook is great, keeps all the crazies in one place...kinda like boards.ie really.:)

FYP :P

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Andre80Johnson

Ive just been on that boards.ie website... thousands of people posting bull**** about nothing! who are these people? has anyone ever met someone who posts on this? What do they do for a living that they can spend so much time on message boards?!!!
    Courtesy of Jeremy Dixon.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

"SAY JUSTIN BIEBER 10 TIMES CLAP YOUR HANDS 3 TIMES POST THIS ON 2 GROUPS..............CHECK YOUR VOICE"

REALLY? d!ckheads

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

if you look good you feel good. fact
    why is it the more of a **** ya are to someone the more they try for ya!! SCALDS

..and the second status got 3 likes and the following comment "sum people reali dont take de hint!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

"WELCOME TO FACEBOOK, the place where people add u as a FRIEND but walk past u in the street .... RELATIONSHIPS are perfect, LIARS believe they are telling the truth,; .and where your ENEMIES are the ones that visit your profile the most, your FRIENDS & FAMILY block you; and even though you write what you are really thinking, someone takes it the wrong way. If you agree, post it on your wall......"

No wonder your friends and family block you, you're obviously a stupid fcuking c'unt.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭LCruiser Kid

"•*¨*•.¸This is a FRIENDSHIP BALL "♪♫•*¨*•.¸ throw it back to someone else who means something to you!!!! A ball is a circle no beginning no end It keeps us together like our circle of friends".¸.•*¨*•♫♪" Blessings"♪♫•*¨*•.¸. xXx "

What the fcuk??? These kind of status's are getting very common now lately wherever they come from :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

"•*¨*•.¸This is a FRIENDSHIP BALL "♪♫•*¨*•.¸ throw it back to someone else who means something to you!!!! A ball is a circle no beginning no end It keeps us together like our circle of friends".¸.•*¨*•♫♪" Blessings"♪♫•*¨*•.¸. xXx "

What the fcuk??? These kind of status's are getting very common now lately wherever they come from :eek:

Probably America.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,091 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Idiotsville, USA

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I only have one friend who post stupid updates, but they do it constantly, and I enjoy seeing how ridiculous they can be.
    The worst ones they post are those "witty" ones that someone else comes up with and they copy and paste. For example:

To make it stand, you wet it, to make it wet you suck it, to make it stiff you lick it, to get it in, you push it?....**** me threading a needle when you get older is no joke!....:-)

My business ain't your business, so unless your my thong, don't be up my arse!!! just saying...:-p

About to go to sleep where my pillow gets some head my sheets some @ss and my bed gets laid, whats up with that? they get all the action and i get an 8hr coma!....... <(-_-)>zzzzz

Im responsible for my life..... I write the script..... I select the characters..... and sometimes...... I make big mistakes.....;-)

I like wen I fart in the bath and see all the big bubbles come up

I am what i am, and i am who i am.... Your approval is'nt needed and it was never asked for! So you can either love me or you can hate me, i don't really give a damn Just saying.....:-P

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    IF YOU HATE THE NEW FACEBOOK CHAT BOX, PASTE THIS ON YOUR WALL
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (Why, what will happen!?)

anyone no where u can buy a gud dildo???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭needadvi

I have just finished reading a thread on here about dumb facebook statuses. After reading these comments, I have come to realize that most people I know leave " Dumb" comments as their status.

Anyone ever read a status that didn't bother/annoy/disturb you after reading it? If so could you give examples? :D

• Advertisement

A good joke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

needadvi wrote: »
    I have just finished reading a thread on here about dumb facebook statuses. After reading these comments, I have come to realize that most people I know leave " Dumb" comments as their status.

Anyone ever read a status that didn't bother/annoy/disturb you after reading it? If so could you give examples? :D

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Do'nt have a Facebook page, it's for losers.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

My friends don't leave retarded status updates because if they did then they wouldn't be my friends. I don't get the people who whine about their Facebook friends but don't delete them.

Do'nt have a Facebook page, it's for losers.

Why? Alot of people would call you a loser for posting opinions and stories to strangers on the internet? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Saw a good one earlier, about the dangers of vodka and ice, whiskey and ice , other alcohol and ice and dangers involved- ice is bad for ya!
    Here it is!:
    NEW DRINKING WARNING, JUST RELEASED: Vodka and ice will ruin your kidneys. Rum and ice will ruin your liver. Whiskey and ice will ruin your heart. Gin and ice will ruin your brain. Pepsi and ice will ruin your teeth......Apparently ice is lethal!!! Warn all your friends: Lay off the ice!! Copy & paste this immediately, You can save a life!!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Brennaldo II

when someone hot changes their status to single :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Samich wrote: »
    Why? Alot of people would call you a loser for posting opinions and stories to strangers on the internet? :rolleyes:
    Nope I have never been called a loser on here

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

Nope I have never been called a loser on here

Loser

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭needadvi

when someone hot changes their status to single :p

:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement