Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison Break

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

who was the brunette watching the cctv of your man delivering the file? don't think i have seen her before. And the forensics have to fabricated, the vp's brother is defo alive yeah? mmmm, maybe the forensics guy is in the vp's pocket too?

i wonder what the doc is going to do about the cloth she found from scholfields back? she is either going to keep stum about it or else go to the Gov if she thinks the prison gaurds are maybe tourting scholfield. She is fairly concerned about his welbeing....god bless her.

i enjoyed watching that episode early actually, you get to see the show without some audio and visual touch ups, twas interesting. i'll still get episode 15 on Tuesday morning thou.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Was anyone else disappointed with this one? Far too contrived:
    1) Suddenly at the last minute they get the stay-of-execution from a sudden new source who we've never seen before.

2) Suddenly there's a cousin who can help them out with the one item they need.

3) Suddenly the dad shows up.

4) Suddenly there's another route they can take out of there in a wing we never even saw mentioned before.
    It was like the season was only 14 episodes originally and they got an extension and here's where they started fluffing it. Disappointed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Was just about to complain about that aswell Ixoy. I'm getting tired of these near miss, about-to-be-found-out type situations that happen every 3 seconds. They're getting pretty stupid aswell. Like the guard having the door a little bit open but doesn't even look in. Who does that? Or when Micheal was two inches behind that guard in the steam area place. :rolleyes:

Its a great series and all but I just think it needs to slow the **** down a little and maybe get some new tricks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 turkeytwizz10

i saw the guy with the tatoo's being interviewed on tv yesterday, he said there will be a second season and they are starting it in may i think. still haven't seen it but he did day it takes 5 hours to get that tatoo on has to leave it on for 8 days at a time cos thats how long it takes to film an episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

this thread is getting messy with people discussing the leaked ep15

• Advertisement

this thread is getting messy with people discussing the leaked ep15
    how so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

just a question: how in gods name did the guard not smell the stink of burnt nylon and flesh?
    Thought it was a class episode, was sure michael would find some freak in the psych ward...
    The rough edit of it was weird but interesting...
    Eager to find out bout the dad, sure its contrived but its brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Smurfpiss wrote:
    just a question: how in gods name did the guard not smell the stink of burnt nylon and flesh?
    Thought it was a class episode, was sure michael would find some freak in the psych ward...
    The rough edit of it was weird but interesting...
    Eager to find out bout the dad, sure its contrived but its brilliant!
    Yeah i seen a rough edit with a picture of the white house and some smoke, i wonder where that comes from

Sorry for the ep15 discussion, there should be a forum at this stage.
    Reminds me of the Lost forum.
    If anything it would raise awareness of the program.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭KrankStricher

Yeah i seen a rough edit with a picture of the white house and some smoke, i wonder where that comes from

Sorry for the ep15 discussion, there should be a forum at this stage.
    Reminds me of the Lost forum.
    If anything it would raise awareness of the program.

It's no good saying that here post it in the forum request thread. (just click my pic in sig), everyone here should do so?

(FTL; Request Pb Forum then)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Thought it was an alright episode,no where as good as last week. They obviously needed some more stories to keep it going,so they suddenly introduced the father etc.

However I wasn't bothered that Michael had a back up escape,he is smart enough to realise the original plan may not have worked,and he does have all of the blueprints on him,if he had only the original plan in mind,that is all he would have gotten tattoed on him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,949 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I think the problem was the show kept leading us on with "today's the final episode in which they can escape, if it doesn't work this time, they're ****ed" and then "well actually they're not".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭nitrogen

It's on Fox. It'll probably be cancelled in a month.

LOL! What do they say about assumption...

This has got to be one of the best shows in a long time, much better than Lost or 24!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭digiman

I believe we will be in for another early viewing:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

digiman wrote:
    I believe we will be in for another early viewing:D
    By the sounds of things, it seems to be an April Fool's Joke actually! :D

EDIT: Actually, i was looking at the comments for a supposed copy of 1X17 - not 1X16. Apparently, the copy of 1X16 is real but similar to the screener for 1X15 - "The Rat" with the "For Review Purposes Only. Property Of Fox" watermark on it

And \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ ..

No.. that wasn't Jorge Garcia!

#Elites wrote:
    Epp 15 was great:D

You know the fat guy, is that Hurly from losT?

no it's not
    (FTL;No)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 salupa

Release group information should be compulsory..

[NUKED] [TV] Prison.Break.S01E16.DVDSCR.XviD-SCREENER was pred 4 hours 58 minutes 24 seconds ago REASON: fake.lol.s01e14.hdtv.inside.rars >> 01/04/2006 08:26:31 [366MB/25FiLES]

i hate april fools day:mad:

edit:it is real, dont mind above.

basquille wrote:
    By the sounds of things, it seems to be an April Fool's Joke actually! :D
    It is real, but audio is way out of sync:mad:
    i will watch it anyway, will open up 2 players or something!!

^^^^^^^^Nice idea.

(FTL;cool)

Meh.. i'll wait i think!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Hopefully there'll be a fix for the audio, its a couple of secs out of sync.

• Advertisement

rkm wrote:
    Hopefully there'll be a fix for the audio, its a couple of secs out of sync.
    Just fix it using VirtualDub!

Good epiosde
    Absouletly no developments inside the prison, it was a bit like Lost with all the flashbacks, but they were very interesting, to see the different sides to all the inmates and the nurse, some good stories and you would feel a bit sorry with some of them. So the vice president's brother is indeed alive! I was hoping for some prison action, but for some reason, even though this episode was good, it was like they had to make it, because they had no more prison action and they needed to stretch the season!
    Also just to let you know that there has been another version released which fixes the audio but I wouldn't say here which is good and which is bad, I got banned from the Lost forum for 3 weeks for saying the same think before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Is there just 12 eps in the first season?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

No, we are on episode 16 now I think there are 20

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

I thought it was reasonably good..how dumb is Sucre to rob the same shop twice? and his slimey cousin shopping him in..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

basquille wrote:
    Just fix it using VirtualDub!
    Easier said than done.
    The lag varies between 1400 ms to 2200 ms in different scenes.
    I adjusted it manually while it was playing using media player classic.
    Ep 16 thoughts:
    Some people have been complaining that there was no prison action and the writers are just dragging it out but I thought it was interesting to see the cons lives before prison.
    Surprised the doc was a junkie most of all I think. Interesting also to see the relationship between Michael and Lincoln.

I got a DVD screener of it that was perfectly in sync..! :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Where the frick is Abruzzi??!!

it was a good idea to show the characters outside of the prison enviornment but i think there was too much of it shown, the director should have probably mixed and matched the scenes between the prison and the outside world. But i suppose if he did he would only be going down the same road as lost to a certain extent. Because of this episode the buzz is slightly gone now that was generated two episodes ago. It was an obvious attempt to show that Prison Break is worthy of a second series by pussy footing around with the characters.

anyways.....

The reason why Schofield is helping Linc now is pretty solid and makes it more interesting as his motives are more apparant, the doctor thing on smack was a bit ****e. What is the reason for that? It was never brought up before, it did nothing to her character....i don't see the point of it tbh unless it plays a part in her characters development in series 2 (the same thing can be said for the "moment" between Scholfield and the frickled up Lawyer. The black guy, forget his name, feel sorry for him....and as for T-Bag!! I love that guy! i would gladly get in his pocket. :)
    spoiler: Where the frick is Abruzzi??!!
    indeed
    do we need spoiler tags? doubt it. Its peoples own fault if they read this far into the thread anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Where the frick is Abruzzi??!!

That mother****er dead!

Advertisement