Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison Break

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

a truly excellent ending to the episode. anyones guess as to what happens. a welcome return after its long term absence

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Very good episode - it was almost worth the long wait. I can't wait to see how they resolve the cliffhanger in the next episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

Damn them and their infernal cliffhangers!
    I reckon a sympathetic Dr. Sara Tancredi will play a part next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

I only started watching PB a few weeks ago....watched all 13 episodes in pretty quick succession (and the new one on Monday!) What a fantastic show, I'm so glad I waited to watch it, the mid season break would have killed me :eek:
    One thing I can't remember - Has that photo that LJ took of Kellerman with his mobile when he shot his stepfather ever resurfaced?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

Not yet.
    I'd imagine thats his get out of jail card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭lynchie

Brilliant episode.. another cliffhanger ending.. cant wait till next week now...
    Think schofield knew that they would test chair again before final curtain and would have discovered the power problem. I reckon he tampered with the fuse that ur man replaced and it will cause a power problem right as switch is thrown.. thats the only way I can see them getting more time.. unless gov changes his mind, which is unlikely now that vp is all over him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Ah...spoiler:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Great episode! So glad this show is back :D
    Great cliffhanger...he will hardly die will he? There wouldn't be much of a show if he did. It will be interesting to see how he manages to get out of it

Roll on next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

or today

my cousin has sent me an advance screening

• Registered Users Posts: 43,840 ✭✭✭✭Basq

my cousin has sent me an advance screening
    Pull the other one! :rolleyes:

Episode 15? You can bet it's a fake!

It was different with Episode 14 as it was the launch of a new season.. that can happen quite often!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

on further inspection it seems my cúnt of a cousin misslabeled it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭digiman

Damn it, you had my hopes up there for a second and then you take them away as quick.
    Does anyone know if they have finished filming the series yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 salupa

no ep 15 is out and its not a fake...

salupa wrote:
    no theres ep 15 is out and not a fake...
    If an episode 15 has been leaked, it's a fake.. i'll bet my left nut on it! :D

EDIT: I may be eating my words here but these don't look like episode 14... :eek: :eek:

Screenshot 1
    Screenshot 2
    Screenshot 3
    Screenshot 4

only 1 image works and you cant tell which episode it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 salupa

trust me it's real,i've watched already and its available on alot of sites now.

Apparently.. it is real.. should have it in the next while to confirm.!

Waiting for my private cousin to get a hold of it!

yep it is real, half way through it now

edit:
    just finished it now and Lincoln doesnt die :) the judge saves him for another 2 weeks. how convenient the part of the blueprint needed to escape was destroyed. how will michael get around that one? i like the line about Matlock. looking forward to the next one

Yep.. just started watching it now. Definantly legit!

Has the property of Fox logo on it like the last and probably the same quality as the last leaked screener.. but who gives a rat's ass?... it's 5 days early! :D

Predictions and reactions tomorrow after 'Prison Break', ''Scrubs', finishing the first half of 'Alias' Season 4 and roughly 5 hours sleep before i've to go to college! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Rupert Murdoch will not be happy! :D

• Advertisement

Bond-007 wrote:
    Rupert Murdoch will not be happy! :D
    You can be sure about that, I really can't believe that all these are getting released so early, I am going to have a busy day with new Lost, Veronica Mars, yesterdays Scrubs and now Prison Break to watch :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

wheres the pic of the fbi guy, he sent it to his email too, I thought they'd bring that to the court hearing to prove he killed lincolns wife... instead yerman is just crying with even more tussled hair!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Ha Ha...i wasn't gonna watch it till I remembered it's on Fox. Take that Rupert ya dirty digger.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

To all ye who gave info on the screeners i give thanks.
    Ye make teh intarnet a kewler place!!

Was a bit dissapointed in that episode to be honest, I thought it was to predictable,
    the thing I want to know is who give the information to the judge, could it have been Lincoln's father? unlikely I suppose if the woman said that she knew him from somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

looked quite like the man he saw at the execution I thought

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I am nearly positive it was the guy at the execution.
    It could be why Lincoln was framed?
    Now his father feels guilty perhaps?
    We'll have to wait to see.
    Hope it keeps getting leaked now i'm getting used to watching them early :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Use spoiler tags TBH.
    What will they do now to get out.... Will he have to try and remember the route to take!

John

• Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭lynchie

Or if they do go out thru the wack shack, how are they all gonna walk from the manhole to it? Also, it will be a bit suspicious if they all walk into the wack shack in their prison gear.

If ur man who left the info for the judge is indeed their father, how is it that ur one that was with the vp said she knew him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

and re the prison uniforms, surely they won't 'all be able to wear them...there was enough aggro getting the one uniform for one day Or will Michael get his "wife" to smuggle in a sewing machine and a couple of bolts of fabric
    :D

Advertisement