Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison Break

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Shame on you Rolllo. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

well you see.....lost was cack and the last two eps of Battle Star i got were quare poor too so i went "hell for leather" on PB! i have no regreats. I will still watch 18 when it comes out and will probably pay more attention to it as i will be reverse engeineering it to a certain extent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

ixoy wrote:
    LJ, who had started to show some brains, really deserved a bullet in the head this week for gross stupidity. Yes he's PO'ed but even so..
    he is the token idiot teenager, note Kim of 24 a few seasons ago. but a good episode all the same. is Haywire acting the prick and great to see Eminem make a new friend :) he was looking a bit lonely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭The Dump

is the episode entitled the key ep 18 as it says? or ep 19?
    (just to clarify)

ok according to catv is is in fact episode 19, so has ep 18 been leaked yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

not that i have seen :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

good ep 17

so from what we saw in 16 :rolleyes:
    Micheal must have known Tancredi used to be a junky? yes, (and had a thing for bad boys) if he'd done as much research on her as it seemed at the start of the show, (and depending how long ago that was )

explain?

HOLY CRAP those eps(18X19) were excellent. :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

there are now two seperate threads, one for ep 18, and one for ep 19, where you can talk properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sandals wrote:
    there are now two seperate threads, one for ep 18, and one for ep 19, where you can talk properly.
    To be honest.. i need to express opinions for both episodes so i'm gonna do it here. As there's overlapping elements which can only be expressed when discussing the episodes together.

** spoilers for both episode 18 and 19 ** below

For example, we learn in episode 18 that
    Nick is betraying Victoria
    but we learn in episode 19 that it's
    essentially by Abruzzi
    so rather discuss that sorta stuff together.

Anyways, both excellent episodes
    Shame to see Haywire back and gone again so quick.. thought he was quite an interesting character. What a nutjob though.

So, has Nick been betraying Veronica and the rest of them all along? It seems unlikely!

So is Sucre's cousin now in on the escape or what? Wasn't really sure with T-Bag's outburst towards him? So, Garner is now gone but he was always gonna play second most evil alongside Bellick.

It's a bit obvious Abruzzi's act is a bit of a play on the rest of them and T-Bag is bound to on the chopping block come to the end of the season.

Felt a bit sorry for Tweener.. yeah, he's white and speaks like a well-respected rapper but all the stuff with Avocada was a bit

I think it's all a bit too obvious that Tweener told Bellick all about the escape plan? Especially after Michael asked him to prove his trust .. but then again, Tweener now has the opportunity to stay away from Avocada. It's just so hard to know but wouldn't be surprised if Bellick discovering the hole worked in some way towards Michael and the rest of the PI's plan to escape?

Felt the whole Linc and the father scenes a bit un-necessary to be honest.. we learned a litle more about why they want him dead but they used up a good episode just for those small pieces of information. But did love the hit and run that Kellerman / Kravnecki (whatever!) - twas perfectly executed!

But what could possibly happen in the next episode with Bellick discovering the hole? Gonna drive me waiting 2 weeks to see the conclusion to this so praying for an early leak.

PS - those stock shot messages were irritating!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

then just post in the episode 19 thread.
    (it includes episode 18 and all other previous episodes.)

Sandals wrote:
    then just post in the episode 19 thread.
    (it includes episode 18 and all other previous episodes.)
    Ah well.. bit late now! :D

I'm still against the seperate episode discussion threads in the Television forum. It just clutters up the 'Television' forum with the seperate threads. Imagine if they all started doing that.. seperate thread for episodes of The Sopranos, House, Grey's Anatomy, West Wing, Invasion, Without A Trace, Veronica Mars, Scrubs (etc.) - it would be an absolute mess!

It's different in the 'Lost' forum as it's a forum just dedicated to that show but i don't really see the point of crowing up the Television forum with discussion threads to be honest!

It'd be different if we got the 'Prison Break' forum... then i'd be all for the discussion threads.

I agree with basquille , there is nothing wrong with this thread. After 17 eps there is need to fragment from this thread.

its hard to know what tweener is up to alright, i don't know if i could trust him. So now poor old rollo needs to wait two flumming weeks for another episode, thats a disgrace....i'm not paying my televsion license.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

basquille wrote:
    Ah well.. bit late now! :D

I'm still against the seperate episode discussion threads in the Television forum. It just clutters up the 'Television' forum with the seperate threads. Imagine if they all started doing that.. seperate thread for episodes of The Sopranos, House, Grey's Anatomy, West Wing, Invasion, Without A Trace, Veronica Mars, Scrubs (etc.) - it would be an absolute mess!

It's different in the 'Lost' forum as it's a forum just dedicated to that show but i don't really see the point of crowing up the Television forum with discussion threads to be honest!

It'd be different if we got the 'Prison Break' forum... then i'd be all for the discussion threads.

but thats the point ! nad you don't mod this forum :P :) :P :)

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Spoilers for 18/19
    I wonder has Michael planned tweeners leak? Some kind of red herring to distract attention away from his real plan. I know he needs a key, but would he
    be desperate enough to trust tweener? Bet he realised that he couldn't get the key and went for his back up back up plan.
    :D

Micheals like batman, 27 steps ahead of everyone, with a utitlity belt full of tricks (including merry go round reversal spray!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Holly valance is so hot, one of my favourites. This show can do no wrong for me!!

Holly valance is so hot, one of my favourites. This show can do no wrong for me!!
    She does look particularly trampish in these episodes.. not looking her best at all but i suppose she's not really supposed to.

PS - Sucre's girl, Maricruz is quite fit too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭digiman

2 cracking episodes, it was great to be able to watch one after another, great 1.5 of tv viewing.
    I think that Tweener was telling Bellick about the hole was somehow in Michael's plan, I really don't think that Michael is so stupid to let something like that mess up the whole escape. At the same time I can't figure out how it could possibly help him and I can't wait to see what Bellick is going to do now. So much happned in them 2 episodes, I can't remember half the stuff that happened now because I watched them on Tuesday.
    I have to agree that this thread should be the only 1 for discussing Prison Break until we get a seperate forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I think he's going to shaft all the other guys and just escape himself

• Advertisement

Lump wrote:
    I think he's going to shaft all the other guys and just escape himself
    Who? Michael? Not a chance.. not at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

With the brother of course

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Damn, what an episode!
    The whole crash,attemped murder and attempted escape involving Linc and his dad were all really tense and made for great viewing.

Then everything with the key,and thr changing of the locks. Abruzzi is back and somehow he is involved with Nick. Whats that about? Was it part of Michael's plan to tell tweener about the escape? He can't be stupid enough to trust him,and what will Bellick do now that he has found the hole?

Seriously,how many more things can go wrong!? lol The lock to the infrimary gets changed,Linc is under 24 hour supervison (which might hinder an escape!),Bellick knows about the hole and the escape,Veronica is about to become a pawn in Abruzzi's plans whatever they may be (good to see him back as well).

Did I miss anything? :D Is it the usual 22 eps in the season or are there more?

episode 20 is up on the cousin exchange network. Dunno if its authentic as the person who "found" it claims it to be a password protect rar file.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

"cousin exchange network"? what kind of hill-billy swingers group are you talkin bout?! :p
    yeah i'll wait till next monday, i prefer mine polished. the episode that is...

its a fake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

The amount of hurdles that get in Michael's way is mad, poor guy should have been outa there weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭digiman

It was a long 2 week wait since I had seen the last episode, but it was definitely worth the wait. I really was on the edge of my seat the whole time when I was watching that episode, it was just so engaging the whole way through.
    Schofield is taken a big risk with taking the boss hostage, next week is going to be great, I can't wait to see who will get on the plane when there is only 3 seats, that should be really great when it happens. Also I am still confused about the whole Tweener thing, I just don't get it, maybe I missed something but it makes no sense to me yet, I hope that they solve that.

Loved most of this episode.. enjoyed it as a lot happened but also felt some moments were wasted!
    The good:

- Charles beating the crap outta Bellick and dumping down the hole... brillant!
    - The peroxide on the uniforms was a touch of genius!
    - Michael squaring up to Pope asking him to release the brother.. really difficult to see where this will go next week.
    - No LJ 'i have tears in my eyes in every scene' Burrows this week!

The bad:

- while i loved the way the Massive Attack 'Teardrop' flashback scenes were done, was there any specific need for them? I suppose it was to show us their agendas on the outside and who had the good intentions (e.g C-Note being with his family) and who had bad intentions (e.g T-Bag finding the woman who turned him in). I sorta assumed that's what it main aim and as i said, i did enjoy it but can't feel it wasted some much needed time.
    - Sara lure to the pub as temptation. Eh? She's a recovering drug addict.. not a recovering alcoholic. The shots of the drink on the bar as temptation just didn't seem right, a bit outta place. Replace it with a syringe and i'd have forgiven it.

But i am being a bit hard on it here and this is me at my most critical due to being subjected to a grilling in a 40 minute project presentation in college this morning! :D

In saying all this, i am REALLY looking forward to the next episode now!

PS - Promo for next week - watch at your own risk but not much specifically given away!

PPS - two weeks left lads! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

When does this start on Irish TV?!?!?!

Advertisement