Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison Break

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

ive got 18, resisting urge to watch it,
    would be nice if i could track down 17.
    Thatd be this evenings viewing nailed down :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Bosco84

what night is it on channel 6?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,840 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Bosco84 wrote:
    what night is it on channel 6?
    It's not.. no release date announced for the premiere on Channel 6 as of yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭digiman

Episode 19 has also been released!!
    I just need to get epiosde 17 first, there is not much point in watching them without seening 17 first, at this rate of going they will soon all be released!!

Episode 18 and 19 with no 17.. feckin' excellent! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭digiman

basquille wrote:
    Episode 18 and 19 with no 17.. feckin' excellent! :rolleyes:
    Wouldn't you think that these people releasing them could at least get the order right!! Like what do they think that they are at??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

So is 19 out then?

19 has been confirmed as a fake!

It's just the leaked episode 18 renamed - exact same filesize and everything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Still no sign of 17, then?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

not that I can find unfortunately

• Advertisement

Well.. it just means a double-header of PB when i get round to watching them Tuesday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

The unedited versions are bollacks imo. Its annoying when that guy fills in for the voices that haven't been recorded or edited in yet. Also theres no sound effects or music. Totally ruins the atmosphere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

omgiod, never, no, shock, never, bastard, no never, shock!

lots of suspension of disbelief but a great ep... especially when they decided not to fully redeem teabag

i think it seemed the idea came to michael a bit too quick...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Lump wrote:
    It could be one of many, we run off viewing copying of BBC programmes for people all the time, people who were in the show, worked on the show, let the bbc use their house as a location.... producers, stars, camera people etc etc etc, also the legal dept. gets a few copies, and there's always tapes of shows lying around.

If they get caught leaking them, indeed they will be fired, but the chances of them being found are slim.

John

Beyond legal and the need to have a relatively finished copy for music composition and graphics and those very high up in the production chain, it would be wiser to hold off on copies for the stars/set people/camera people until after the show has been broadcast. Would reduce the chance of a leak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Anima wrote:
    The unedited versions are bollacks imo. Its annoying when that guy fills in for the voices that haven't been recorded or edited in yet. Also theres no sound effects or music. Totally ruins the atmosphere.

Absolutely. Avoid like the plague. I picked one up for editing curiosity - see what placeholders they used when there were no finalised establishing shots, or music cues... Love the one which has a wonky almost still-frame shot of the White House with the guy filling in and EXT WHITE HOUSE on screen. Love when a large chunk of metal falls to the ground and makes not a sound! Would never watch it as the primary viewing of an episode, though.

And while I'm in this thread, love ep 16, but did it feel ill-placed to anyone else? This is almost what I'd expect nearer the end of a season - a kind of recap - than in the middle of the series. Overall, nicely written, though - though T-Bag's flashback was weak (because they dared not include anything of his committing his crime, I suppose). C-Note's was surprising - a completely different spin to the character that I didn't expect. Tancredi's seemed poor and cliched until the scene with the kid she couldn't save. Nice to put layers on the characters in environment other than Fox River.

I particularly liked how Michael's reason to want to help Linc (to the point of going to prison) was beyond brotherly love or loyalty. It never seemed 100% believeable before, especially if there was any shred of doubt as to Linc's guilt, but the 'debt' he owed made that seem much stronger for me.

Roll on ep 17 tomorrow.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

17 seems to be available now...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

i have heard that the screener for 18 is actually 19 anyone have any info on that?

Apparently all the 18's are actually 19's WARNING DO NOT WATCH.

Its true matt so dont watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

danke

• Advertisement

Yep... it's true regarding the screener of Episode 18 is actually 19.

Thank God i didn't watch it... thought it was corrupt when i got it (as i got a couple of erros unzipping RAR's) so opened it to check if the timestamp was correct (roughly 42 minutes) and it played (so i watched it up until a black promotional screen came up saying 'The Key').

And we probably should have known from that as TV.com have had 'The Key' listed as Episode 19 for sometime!

Anyways, getting 17 now. Apparently a very good episode!

Roll on next week and a double header of PB!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Ya it is 19, I guess the way it says "18 - the key" at the start had people confused.
    I was thinking it was originally supposed to be ep 18 and they stuck in last weeks episode as an afterthought.
    Thats just a guess though.
    Looking foward to watching proper quality again this week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

ok so regarding episode 17
    yeah it was pretty good, some great moments of tension like when sucre had to do the cement (although come on, the floor would not have been that smooth and even coloured) whoever (basquille?) said that michael would seek haywire's help was right! it was an interesting twist but they really seem to be stretching it.
    so ummm lets see how stupid LJ was. he is wanted for double homicide. he breaks into the house of Mr SS guy in broad daylight surrounded by nosey neighbours and attempts to kill him.
    there are crimes of passion, there are crimes of gross stupidity, and there are crimes of plot stretching. this was the last of said crimes.
    are we to expect LJ to join daddy and uncle in fox river? it would be interesting but it would take a few months before he gets there...
    overall not bad, not bad at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

great episode but like smurfpiss said..one or two things are unbelievable. T-Bag's moments were class in this one "she has being holding onto too many pocketzzz" :), why did Sucare ask T-Bag to give it to the tranny? he said he was doing it for the team but what was its purpose.

so whats the craic with episodes now? this was 17 right, is 18 available on the internet and what about 19. I'm too wrecked to read back over posts to figure it out for myself.

The purpose was to get the tranny's panties

oh yes, stupid me

so is it confirmed that episode 19 is out there but it has been labeled as 18 and that the real 18 is yet to surface?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Enjoyed this one a good bit and it features a great line:
    "You're not worth my fries" :D Good call on Haywire and and least it features a previous storyline, unlike the dad having been introduced in Ep16.

LJ, who had started to show some brains, really deserved a bullet in the head this week for gross stupidity. Yes he's PO'ed but even so..

Was anyone else hoping that Michael had actually flipped? But no, he's once more almost infallible... Ah damn...

Still enjoying the show so roll on the last few..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

my eh cousin can't seem to find the proper 17 version, maybe the PTB will give us a forum when it stops being the majority of people discussing it here are getting it off their cousins?

• Advertisement

just watched episode 19, couldn't help myself. its a gem!

Advertisement