Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,428 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Vernon WW wrote: »
    What are DX and Evolution?

More Stables

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Typical wolf post.

Please do better.

Wheres my thanks given row?

Oooooh, is didums sad that I omitted his thanks from the second table :eek:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

kitten_k wrote: »
    That was an eventful morning!

2 players down - one village (hopefully NRV) and one unknown. Just need to keep our priest in play so we can eventually find out what we need to.

Thanks for the clarification on the finishing moves, wouldn’t have a clue who to use mine on yet!

For whoever is tracking the comps - I’ve entered this one.

You cant be sure of that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Could those who know wrestling answer some questions for me?

As I understand it, heels are the bad guys. Are there different factions/teams of bad guys? If so, do bad guys from different factions ever work together? Or does Heel X ever leave Baddie Team 1 and go to Baddie Team 2?

The wolves winning conditions were not updated when wcw made there presence known.
    wcw are the vengeful group who are working for the McMahons. its one big wolf den.
    Its you want to argue differently, then please explain the winning conditions for your 2 different wolf teams first. once that has been done successfully, then we can discuss two wolf teams. until then, i am working with the assumption of one wolf team.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

kitten_k wrote: »
    It actually use to be the norm in here, but auto priest seems to be used more often these days

Had never even heard of a Priest role before (looked it up in the Glossary earlier once the term was used) in any of the iterations of Werewolf I've played.

I'm interested to see how the game will work without auto-priest, even if I am struggling with the concept of not learning people's roles when they die.

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »
    A lot of people either having severe trouble reading the OP or are wolves playing dumb

Or just plain dumb and confused villagers, like me :o

What's this about a priest, did I forget to read something?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

The wolves winning conditions were not updated when wcw made there presence known.
    wcw are the vengeful group who are working for the McMahons. its one big wolf den.
    Its you want to argue differently, then please explain the winning conditions for your 2 different wolf teams first. once that has been done successfully, then we can discuss two wolf teams. until then, i am working with the assumption of one wolf team.

I get what you're saying regarding win conditions but I'm not ruling anything out. I'm assuming for now that it is one team but in a game with so little info and such a deliberately vague OP, I'm not 100% convinced. So I'm keeping my options open.

Just one team with one munch per day and so many players means there has to be a lot of firepower out there though.

Senan WW wrote: »
    Oooooh, is didums sad that I omitted his thanks from the second table :eek:

So you admit to purposely omitting data in your look busy post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Could those who know wrestling answer some questions for me?

As I understand it, heels are the bad guys. Are there different factions/teams of bad guys? If so, do bad guys from different factions ever work together? Or does Heel X ever leave Baddie Team 1 and go to Baddie Team 2?

Yeah, there can be different heel factions, or there can be a heel out on their own and they can work together although generally they tend to stick to their own business.

Moving from Bad Team 1 to Bad Team 2 would be rare. Usually when heel teams break up, it's because one of them turns face (good).

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Are you trying to make sure you don't make the same mistake as them?

Not at all, I've no mistake to make.
    Just don't know what you are seeing in skunk's posts is all to be so certain you have found a wolf. Also you highlighted Trigger only after he was already taken out? We don't know if he was village or wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Holly WW wrote: »
    Why? He was the one who IMO appeared to say that Mr K attacked a wolf and then the wolves reversed it , causing his death..... which is not possible.

Well Yossarian questioned whether Kingsley was a "real wrestler" which I thought odd considering he'd just been munched...

Patrick then brought up the possibility of 2 wolf packs and tried to attribute the finishing move to a specific wrestler not in WWF/WWE/WCW. He was also the only one who Kingsley interacted with before being munched

But you picked out Trigger asking about (and misunderstanding) a rule as being wolfie behaviour?

Could it be possible that Mr Kingsley was allowed to use his finisher before being confirmed as munched?

Which he then reevaulated pretty quickly and decided it wasn't likely...

Trigger wrote: »
    After looking back over the 2 posts, yeah i think he would have had to be notified that he was munched before the on thread notification as there was only a minute between each post by the Mod. So probably unlikely

MrKingsley wrote: »
    In before the lock.

I cannot wait to rumble with you all

And he didn't even get in the rumble, ye hungry cruel McMahons

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Well Yossarian questioned whether Kingsley was a "real wrestler" which I thought odd considering he'd just been munched...

Patrick then brought up the possibility of 2 wolf packs and tried to attribute the finishing move to a specific wrestler not in WWF/WWE/WCW. He was also the only one who Kingsley interacted with before being munched

But you picked out Trigger asking about (and misunderstanding) a rule as being wolfie behaviour?

Which he then reevaulated pretty quickly and decided it wasn't likely...

Sorry, hit post too quick. You say you find Trigger's sundrestanding of the rules to be suspicious and an attempt to sow confusion but you don't call two other palyers on it? Especially when you admit that Trigger is a relatively new player to WW here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

So you admit to purposely omitting data in your look busy post.

I admit to making a mistake if that's any good to you?

What's your little theory here - I noted that you had thanked a song in my first table and then nefariously omitted it from the second table for what........???

You've yet to say why you thought Skunk was a wolf from that one post? Or is that a secret?

Necro wrote: »
    Mod Announcement

The daily competition will be announced at 12.30

I get a wolfy vibe of PJ :P

I get what you're saying regarding win conditions but I'm not ruling anything out. I'm assuming for now that it is one team but in a game with so little info and such a deliberately vague OP, I'm not 100% convinced. So I'm keeping my options open.

Just one team with one munch per day and so many players means there has to be a lot of firepower out there though.

The winning conditions are given to us by the makers of the game. Its our clue to how the game works. Why would you ignore this and obfuscate things with a second wolf team? Work with the facts given to us. Its the wolves job to confuse things, so stop making yourself look lie a wolf, unless you are one, but i'm not getting wolf of your posts yet.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    100% agree.

Far more interested in figuring out the why, rather than the gif.

Why on what exactly?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement

Thank you all for entering the Royal Rumble. The winner will be notified via PM of their success shortly.

Their prize and identity will be revealed on thread at 2pm.

We can reveal that the winning number was 20 - which represents the record number of Royal Rumble appearances by Kane/Glen Jacobs

tenor.gif?itemid=11895457

The winner will be the player who picked the number 20 first - or in the case that it was not picked, the number picked closest to 20 in the fastest time.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I get a wolfy vibe off JP :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

The winning conditions are given to us by the makers of the game. Its our clue to how the game works. Why would you ignore this and obfuscate things with a second wolf team? Work with the facts given to us. Its the wolves job to confuse things, so stop making yourself look lie a wolf, unless you are one, but i'm not getting wolf of your posts yet.

You are 100% certain, that's great. I'm asking questions because I'm unsure of things. The answers actually helped. I'm not trying to confuse or obfuscate, I'm trying to clear things up for ME, which I'm allowed to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Oisin WW wrote: »
    I get a wolfy vibe off JP :P

giphy.gif

Necro wrote: »
    Mod Announcement

Thank you all for entering the Royal Rumble. The winner will be notified via PM of their success shortly.

Their prize and identity will be revealed on thread at 2pm.

We can reveal that the winning number was 20 - which represents the record number of Royal Rumble appearances by Kane/Glen Jacobs

tenor.gif?itemid=11895457

The winner will be the player who picked the number 20 first - or in the case that it was not picked, the number picked closest to 20 in the fastest time.

tumblr_p2u2ngwGrb1srbyoyo1_500.gifv

tumblr_p2u2ngwGrb1srbyoyo1_500.gifv

Are you the winner?

Are you the winner?

I dunno. I was quite late getting my entry in so depends if someone else got in first.

Well, whoever ran Trigger out of the territory just saved me using my finisher.

Are you going to use on me for my post whoring and wolfy vibe

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Why on what exactly?

Why was a finisher used.

Was it a random shot.

Or was a cage rattled.

Are you going to use on me for my post whoring and wolfy vibe

Naaaah, the game would be on its arse without all your posting.

Kane was part of McMahon's cabinet, could be nothing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Let's get funky.

699%20-%20autoplay_gif%20brodus_clay%20funkasaurus%20gif%20wwe.gif

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Why was a finisher used.

Was it a random shot.

Or was a cage rattled.

Which finisher? How many have been used today?

Advertisement