Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

INFO!!!!!

At long last, rejoice!

But...'face villager'...no role?

At long last? It's day 1 with two deaths, good to know we got a wolf but an awful time for a reveal

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

ShaneU wrote: »
    I'm considering voting you too. Care to explain why you accused LadySkunk (now Senan) on being a wolf based on their first post with no evidence at all?

You also called Trigger a wolf which no-one knows about.

Seems to be like you're trying to draw attention away from yourself
    INFO!!!!!

At long last, rejoice!

But...'face villager'...no role?

How would giving out that info benefit the village?

oops on the extra quote.

Trigger wrote: »
    TSC and Shane

Only posts with a name check, someone asked what a smark was and this was the reply.
    Trigger wrote: »
    So no autopriest ( i know that one from reading the glossary :D) , there could be multiple wolf teams? would they know each other?

Is that finisher a real one?

Loads of questions sorry, the games i have played so far haven't really been complex and then add in lack of knowledge on the subject, i am utterly confused at present

Multiple teams/factions is likely given the above post

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    btw,

trigger was shane mcmahon, a vanilla wolf.

Wouldn't you know who won the pony.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    #FFA1

Lord TSC
    Stu
    Patrick

I don't care that you picked me, but that is not an FFA.

You've been wolfy AF Liz. What I was previously putting down to Night 0 fluff, has now gone long into Day 1.

oops on the extra quote.

That extra quote isn't a good look for ShaneU now.

Thoughts Angus? Where's your vote going

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Wouldn't you know who won the pony.

I don't know what this means, would you like to elaborate.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

#FFA1

Lord TSC
    Stu
    Patrick

I suppose even the briefest of reasons was far too much to expect...

Let me guess... "gut feeling"

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

#FFA1

Lord TSC
    Stu
    Patrick

Why ... let me guess you think they are wolfy.... but why

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,420 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yeah it irks me too, but right now I need to see more before putting Oisin over the coals.
    Like...there's a possibility that Trig was a wolf and somehow a few villagers knew this and acted accordingly. As has been said in thread by a few - That seemed awfully early for a vig shot, and I agree, unless our vig was sure.
    There is talk of stables and factions, I wouldn't be surprised if we have a small village core in a backroom. That would be a way that both Oisin and Angus (it seems) could know that Trig is/was a wolf. The seer peeked Trig (wolf) first, and shared that info in a backroom.
    Now, that mightn't seem fair in most games, but sure there could be 8+ wolves in this to balance things out for all we know. There my not be an app seer etc. It could all tie into the factions/stables which were a popular thing in WWE.
    With such little info in the OP and a lot of clues and hints, I'm not ruling anything unprecedented out here. Also...in a game with Bounty and Necro as mods, "Mods may have secrets" means mods definitely have secrets.

Surely only wolves would know other wolves unless seer peak by RV, other wolves outing Trig now?

I don't know what this means, would you like to elaborate.

My suspicions of Trigger were right.

Katie WW wrote: »
    That extra quote isn't a good look for ShaneU now.

Thoughts Angus? Where's your vote going

We've been having a back and forth for about 2 hours now, did you miss it?

We've been having a back and forth for about 2 hours now, did you miss it?

No I didn't miss it. Neither made sense unless you were a priest or seer and I had no interest in pushing a reveal. I didn't trust either of you but given you reveal well before 9 with no counter claim, im inclined to back the Angus horse now if that's OK with you

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,149 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Less than 30 minutes until the lynch - those who have not voted. VOTE

• Registered Users Posts: 14,830 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

btw,

mr kingsley was Roman Reigns, a face villager.

trigger was shane mcmahon, a vanilla wolf.

Well that explains how you knew Trigger was a wolf. Guess I'll vote for your other suspect Senan then as you clearly know more than I do.

If you are indeed a priest/seer you'll realise you made a mistake tomorrow If I get lynched.

At long last? It's day 1 with two deaths, good to know we got a wolf but an awful time for a reveal

To win this game as a village we need some info. I have been lost for 3 days in here now. It's not ideal but there's finally a game developing here. I trust that we have at least one village BG in the game.
    How would giving out that info benefit the village?

Again, as I said to Katie, we need info to win the game unless we get extremely lucky.

I'm no amazing player. If I sussed what was going on, I'm not the only one.

It benefits the village to know that in a game with no auto-priest, we aren't just wandering about lost and hoping to stumble upon a core by Wednesday or Thursday.

I suppose even the briefest of reasons was far too much to expect...

Let me guess... "gut feeling"
    Holly WW wrote: »
    Why ... let me guess you think they are wolfy.... but why

If you read my other posts you can see why I picked them

Lordie was accusing me of bringing up wolf talk in an interaction with Stu which I wasn't and surely any talk of wolf hunting is a good thing

Stu was a late addition as I thought he was suss outing Trig as a wolf, sorry I was effy on picking him

Patrick, I just find it suss Mr. K is munched after his interaction with you

Maybe I should change to add Holly and LeVar yet despite ye wagoning on me I didn't

If I am lynched tonight look at my voters for wolves, I think I am an easy pick target to cover them

That almost seems too obvious this morning - Mr. Kingsley put the sus on Patrick and Patrick wolf munched him immediately?

Hard to tell, I've seen it go either way in the past...

1) Obvious attempted set-up by the wolves on innocent Patrick.

Or

2) Wolves get rattled/spotted early and decide to take out a potentially dangerous player, even if it implicates one of their team in the short term.

Patrick coming in with an unlikely theory straight after the finisher that was reversed isn't a good look. Maybe a mistake, but Patrick completely overlooked the fact that we can name our finishers anything we want.

I reckon that finisher and the munch are all part of the wolves' plan to sew confusion or set the village's leads for the day. Whether it involves Patrick or not.

Elsewhere...last night Angus' posts were raising an eyebrow with me. I'm on mobile but can't multiquote right now, but they're was a lot of surmising about the wolves and their powers, team numbers, how it mightn't be fair on the wolves if the mods did this or didn't do that. Maybe the wolves don't have much info themselves, and this is one of them venting on thread. Just a slight suspicion here.

ShaneU has been fairly wrong on a few things so far, but I think that's an eager new player who is excited about the game and source material, rather than anything nefarious. Also, Shane spotted Gabriel's only post being the 1st competition entry, something which raised a red flag with me too.
    Holy sh1t, holy sh1t!

SCSA our Vig??

Damn no priest info.
    Gabriel has the air of someone who isn't as available to play as they hoped they would be, but still wants to do all they can to help their wolf team out...

1) Enter the first competition and at least try to win a prize.
    2) Make the minimum post count and at least try to stay alive.

I haven't voted yet, but am finding it hard to look past Gabriel.

The only thing at me is that if he is a wolf finding it hard to get the time to play...there are clearly subs available step in, wouldn't Gabe just drop out?

Wolf or disinterested NRV, I can't be sure.
    Yeah it irks me too, but right now I need to see more before putting Oisin over the coals.

Like...there's a possibility that Trig was a wolf and somehow a few villagers knew this and acted accordingly. As has been said in thread by a few - That seemed awfully early for a vig shot, and I agree, unless our vig was sure.

There is talk of stables and factions, I wouldn't be surprised if we have a small village core in a backroom. That would be a way that both Oisin and Angus (it seems) could know that Trig is/was a wolf. The seer peeked Trig (wolf) first, and shared that info in a backroom.

Now, that mightn't seem fair in most games, but sure there could be 8+ wolves in this to balance things out for all we know. There my not be an app seer etc. It could all tie into the factions/stables which were a popular thing in WWE.

With such little info in the OP and a lot of clues and hints, I'm not ruling anything unprecedented out here. Also...in a game with Bounty and Necro as mods, "Mods may have secrets" means mods definitely have secrets.
    Ladyskunk is a very good player. Her arriving late is nothing, but arriving with such an "OMG look at all these posts to read :D" thing is, IMO, not really her style as a villager.

I don't actually think Angus is crazy here.
    Angus' reveal and the info he has now leaves me 100% sure of this.

We have a hidden village core baby :D
    I don't care that you picked me, but that is not an FFA.

You've been wolfy AF Liz. What I was previously putting down to Night 0 fluff, has now gone long into Day 1.

Hey Stu, no idea where this village core is coming from along with this supposed backroom but if it exists, why you'd be advertising it to the extent you have is mad. So multiple people have access to the same data or Angus is sharing that data with the BR of good guys.

If multiple people have access then there is clearly a possibility that there could be a wolf in there too. None of this sits right with me tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Angus' reveal seems unnecessary at this stage - we already knew MrK was a villager so the new piece of info is that trigger is a wolf (assuming he's telling the truth). At this stage, I'd say he's NRV and going off on a wild tangent as some players tend to do. Terrible village play but I don't think he's a wolf

I'll be voting Patrick as per my ffa earlier, it's weak enough but I don't have much else

• Advertisement

Lordie was accusing me of bringing up wolf talk in an interaction with Stu which I wasn't and surely any talk of wolf hunting is a good thing

Stu was a late addition as I thought he was suss outing Trig as a wolf, sorry I was effy on picking him

Maybe I should change to add Holly and LeVar yet despite ye wagoning on me I didn't

If I am lynched tonight look at my voters for wolves, I think I am an easy pick target to cover them

Huh? I did what now?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I was really hoping you were going to say you had no reason and they were just a gut feeling

Liz giving reads lists without reasons are villagery for her. She did this in Father Ted
    FFA 1

Rikand
    Trigger
    Strawberry Milkshake

Myself and Strawbs were wolves and she was the GOAT

But she consolidated her reads with
    I have no real basis for my picks, just gut instinct as hard with reads at the moment, apologies if I am wrong

I'd love to have seen her say they were gut reads, but reads based on logic is confusing my initial read on her list.

She's probably a villager because she didnt put reasons in her first post

No I didn't miss it. Neither made sense unless you were a priest or seer and I had no interest in pushing a reveal. I didn't trust either of you but given you reveal well before 9 with no counter claim, im inclined to back the Angus horse now if that's OK with you

So Angus as seer is the only one cleared good, Angus needs village BG protection

SCSA is good village as stunner took out Trig the wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

but I dunno - I think giving reasons could be wolfy

So Angus as seer is the only one cleared good, Angus needs village BG protection

SCSA is good village as stunner took out Trig the wolf

You think Angus peeked two people who happened to die? Priest Lizzy not seer, and no one is cleared good but its a good look

Stus village core mallarky is not right with me at all

Hey Stu, no idea where this village core is coming from along with this supposed backroom but if it exists, why you'd be advertising it to the extent you have is mad. So multiple people have access to the same data or Angus is sharing that data with the BR of good guys.

If multiple people have access then there is clearly a possibility that there could be a wolf in there too. None of this sits right with me tbh

Well then vote for me, and encourage others to do it in droves.

Don't just throw up a rake of my posts 20 minutes before lynch with a "None of this sits right with me." half commitment. Go all in.

If you are a villager like I am, think about it though...

I've been more or less missing all day yet my name hasn't been mentioned at all. I come in a couple of hours before the lynch and make a lot of posts and theories, putting myself from person not noticed, to person very much noticed.

If I was a wolf, I would have STFU and come in here post-lynch with a "Oh shucks, sorry I wasn't here today" type of post.

Angus' reveal and the info he has now leaves me 100% sure of this.

We have a hidden village core baby :D

Well, there's only way you can be 100% sure.

Huh? I did what now?

I think Stu this is what put you on my wolfy radar

• Advertisement

Well then vote for me, and encourage others to do it in droves.

Don't just throw up a rake of my posts 20 minutes before lynch with a "None of this sits right with me." half commitment. Go all in.

If you are a villager like I am, think about it though...

I've been more or less missing all day yet my name hasn't been mentioned at all. I come in a couple of hours before the lynch and make a lot of posts and theories, putting myself from person not noticed, to person very much noticed.

If I was a wolf, I would have STFU and come in here post-lynch with a "Oh shucks, sorry I wasn't here today" type of post.

Explain to me where the concept of a village core comes from, it literally makes no sense at the moment to me and the paranoia makes me question stuff thst isn't in the OP. It may exist but I'm very confused as to why you would even promote or advertise it

Advertisement