Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relaxation of Restrictions, Part VI - **Read OP for Mod Warnings**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,902 ✭✭✭✭charlie14

Seweryn wrote: »
    Guys, I wouldn't worry about that -1.5% increase overall that some have commented on. Ireland is a small country and you can observe nearly 10 % difference between some years in death rates in the same period of the year. What I have shown is that this year is perfectly normal in terms of deaths in general and +/- a few % is within the norm.

But I am rather worried about the lies we have been told by our government, the media, etc. that most people can't see.
    There is not much point for me to publish the calculations again, but when you deduct the claimed Cov. deaths between Jan and May from this year's numbers to compare it like for like with previous years, you can observe about 13 % drop in deaths. That doesn't make sense, obviously.

What makes even less sense is that we had our first Covid-19 death 11th of March.
    No Covid-19 deaths for the first half of that January to May period.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Probably a paid-off scrooge. They can say whatever they want about Christmas; everyone still going to be with their families and getting locked, regardless :pac:

It’s that Ryan fruit loop from Trinners. No doubt he wasn’t questioned one bit

nofools wrote: »
    You need to be in a cult yourself to talk like that

No I’m not in any cult, evidently. But I’ll always call out the cult of Covid and will continue to do so. Anyone that watches Holohan and disciples on a daily basis is very much following cultish behaviors at this stage- me, I don’t do any of these things

• Registered Users Posts: 8,985 ✭✭✭pgj2015

road_high wrote: »
    I saw a headline today with his face bald head on it ****ting on about banning visors- i didn't bother reading any more as that's enough. The cult need a new pointless ruel to rally themselves- visors will be this weeks.

Visors should be banned. They are only worn by half wits who are pretending to follow the rules but we all know they aren't taking covid seriously. like the clowns who have their noses out while half wearing a mask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭nofools

No I’m not in any cult, evidently. But I’ll always call out the cult of Covid and will continue to do so. Anyone that watches Holohan and disciples on a daily basis is very much following cultish behaviors at this stage- me, I don’t do any of these things

I think you are very much the pot that called the kettle black.

You don't even have arguments anymore just ranting and raving and making personal attacks on the public figures you don't like.

• Advertisement

pgj2015 wrote: »
    Visors should be banned. They are only worn by half wits who are pretending to follow the rules but we all know they aren't taking covid seriously. like the clowns who have their noses out while half wearing a mask.

Yea definitely

I'm annoyed that what was so obvious then is only being dealt with now.

I will let you in on a secret.

I don't own a tv and have never once seen Tony or Mr. Glynn live.

This approach makes me much more objective than you lot sitting at home repeatedly tempted to launch a beer bottle through the screen when you sit down for your masochistic updates on the six one and nine o clock news.

charlie14 wrote: »
    What makes even less sense is that we had our first Covid-19 death 11th of March.
    No Covid-19 deaths for the first half of that January to May period.

It's not supposed to make sense. Covid is killing very few people, and even then, those numbers are inflated. The danger of the virus is being massively exaggerated. This whole scam is being used to usher in changes you would of otherwise never accepted:

- Multiple dose RNA vaccinations, whether you need them or not (spoiler: you don't)
    - Digital IDs, Health Passports, and a slower move to cashless society.
    - Further control and tracking measures, all in the name of "public safety"

Regardless, if anyone thinks the real powers that be (ie not the Irish government) are just fumbling around trying to fight this "deadly virus"... well, I have a bridge to sell you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,912 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

I will let you in on a secret.

I don't own a tv and have never once seen Tony or Mr. Glynn live.

This approach makes me much more objective than you lot sitting at home repeatedly tempted to launch a beer bottle through the screen when you sit down for your masochistic updates on the six one and nine o clock news.

Me neither. Only saw Vlad on St. Patrick's Day, and dodged every press conference etc. after that. Could get the headline news elsewhere, and TBH the Corona Virus threads were (are) entertaining, interesting and informative for the most part. and I got the gist without the trauma of having to listen to any of them. Highly recommend it.

It's not supposed to make sense. Covid is killing very few people, and even then, those numbers are inflated. The danger of the virus is being massively exaggerated. This whole scam is being used to usher in changes you would of otherwise never accepted:

- Multiple dose RNA vaccinations, whether you need them or not (spoiler: you don't)

Regardless, if anyone thinks the real powers that be (ie not the Irish government) are just fumbling around trying to fight this "deadly virus"... well, I have a bridge to sell you :pac:

Who do you think the mastermind is?

I think some of those things will be a sad hangover of the situation if it happens.

My worst case scenario is we are still here in a years time and then people will readily accept all sorts of crap out of desperation.

The crucial thing is for society to absolutely drop these ignorant unscientific views that are keeping us threading water.

We have the tools to fight it and the know how and the covid deniers like you are enemy number 1 to progress.

• Advertisement

They told us to wear a face covering... a visor covers the face.

Both are a waste of time...we know that. But the Covid cult need their rosary beads to hold onto. With these pieces of cloth around the face it offers a kind of placebo comfort. Which is fine good luck to them, wear a goldfish bowl on your head if you like. Just quit expecting the rest of us to indulge in your fantasy

Both are a waste of time...we know that. But the Covid cult need their rosary beads to hold onto. With these pieces of cloth around the face it offers a kind of placebo comfort. Which is fine good luck to them, wear a goldfish bowl on your head if you like. Just quit expecting the rest of us to indulge in your fantasy

That ignorance has been debunked one hundred times over.

Poorly designed fashion masks are (almost) useless I agree. Visors are useless.

Generally speaking masks are very important.

That ignorance has been debunked one hundred times over.

Poorly designed fashion masks are (almost) useless I agree. Visors are useless.

Is that so? Strange the reticence to publish this particular study so https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/top-scientific-journals-reject-controversial-danish-study-on-effectiveness-of-face-masks-against-coronavirus-report%3f_amp=true

I guess it didn’t produce the politically correct answer then. Oh well, I’m sure we’ll find out in due course once the prevailing opinion on social media changes

• Registered Users Posts: 8,985 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Yea definitely

I'm annoyed that what was so obvious then is only being dealt with now.

It is the Irish way. too much pussy footing around in relation to the virus. they should have changed legislation to allow doors to be smashed off thier hinges anyone having house parties etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭AssetBacked2

Who do you think the mastermind is?

I think some of those things will be a sad hangover of the situation if it happens.

My worst case scenario is we are still here in a years time and then people will readily accept all sorts of crap out of desperation.

The crucial thing is for society to absolutely drop these ignorant unscientific views that are keeping us threading water.

We have the tools to fight it and the know how and the covid deniers like you are enemy number 1 to progress.

Jesus, that last bit has you cast as some sort of extremists dictator trying to climb the power ladder. Steady on ffs.

It is the Irish way. too much pussy footing around in relation to the virus. they should have changed legislation to allow doors to be smashed off thier hinges anyone having house parties etc.

What about people having a scone with their mother?

Get the water cannon?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,973 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

More than likely the Government/NPHET will go on there christmas holidays 23rd Dec- early Jan but what about the daily numbers announcement ?

Christ imagine having to look at them on Xmas day

Jesus, that last bit has you cast as some sort of extremists dictator trying to climb the power ladder. Steady on ffs.

The boogieman is just in your mind.

I just wish people would stop acting against their own best interests and come to their senses, nothing more.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    More than likely the Government/NPHET will go on there christmas holidays 23rd Dec- early Jan but what about the daily numbers announcement ?

Christ imagine having to look at them on Xmas day

And christ almighty imagine for just a moment that you can choose what you read/listen/view!

The sense of victimhood in here stinks.

• Advertisement

What about people having a scone with their mother?

Get the water cannon?

Most normal people are doing that safely.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭FintanMcluskey

Absolutely.

Time to dismantle Irish democracy and its protection of the home to prevent spreading what appears to be a cold to anyone not already terminally ill.

The boogieman is just in your mind.

I just wish people would stop acting against their own best interests and come to their senses, nothing more.

I didn't vote for politicians to implement severe curtailments to my daily life. I didn't elect them to construct a NPHET response team which has no economic or social arguments represented at their meetings. It is not in our interests to have these two bodies working together they way they have been in the response to covid. I think it is telling that the main leaders are older men who are lifelong public servants, very much indicative of a toxic type of person in Irish society.

Rockerfellers, Rothschilds, International banks (IMF) etc.. World Elites, NWO; whatever people call them nowadays.

Bill Gates is heavily involved, somehow positioning himself (through wealth) as head of global health. All of the top vaccine candidates (Pfizer/BioNTech, AstraZeneca, Moderna) are funded by him.

As mentioned earlier, it's the same people creating the digital ID companies. Check out ID2020, set up by Gates. Same founders/partners: Rockefeller foundation, Microsoft etc
    https://id2020.org/alliance

Same people funding the UN and WHO, who our governments take their directives from.

Always follow the money. Money and control. It's only heading one way.

You sound like an angry nut with that sort of statement. Calm down.

You're playing into the hands of those mentioned above. You can't win. Wouldn't matter if we were at 0 cases. They can make up whatever they want, as others have been pointing out. Billions of dollars have been spent on vaccines and ID programs. They won't allow that money to just disappear.

I am angry that people lack the intellect or self control or honesty or morality to not fall for conspiracy theories and the sort of ignorance that goes on here yes.

I have been locked down because of it, it is a very fair reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Seweryn

Really? On what grounds?

Face masks have been proven to do harm but not proven to do good. Forcing citizens to wear them is a form of oppression. Support for mask wearing comes from individuals promoting face masks for political rather than health reasons. There is now considerable support for masks to be worn out of doors and even in the home. There is absolutely no scientific reason for this.

Scientific papers show clearly that masks are ineffective in preventing the movement of infective organisms. They also reduce oxygen levels and expose wearers to increased levels of carbon dioxide.

Wearing a mask for long periods could cause pulmonary fibrosis. Loose fibres are seen on all types of masks and may be inhaled causing serious lung damage.

Masks should be changed every four hours and old masks should be disposed of safely. If cloth masks are worn, they should be washed at high temperatures twice a day. Disposable masks should be discarded after one use. (Masks thrown down in the street are a serious health hazard.)

Evidence proving the danger and ineffectiveness of masks has been banned, blocked or deleted. Discussion and debate about the value of face masks is suppressed.

Mandatory face masks in schools are a major threat to child development.

Face masks are a wonderful breeding ground for bacteria and fungi.

Dentists have reported that mask wearing causes gum disease and dental cavities. The dentists say that face coverings lead to mouth dryness and an increase in the build-up of bacteria.

Some face masks may have pores five thousand times larger than virus particles. No mask material have pores smaller than the virus.

Masks should never be touched once in place. If a mask is touched it must be replaced immediately.

No one should wear a mask while exercising. There have been several reports of masked children dying while exercising. There is evidence showing that mask wearing reduces blood oxygen levels even when the wearer is standing still. Individuals who exercise are likely to sweat. Masks then become damp more quickly and the damp promotes the growth of microorganisms.

There is a risk that viruses may accumulate in the fabric of a mask – thereby increasing the amount of the virus being inhaled.

Some of the carbon dioxide exhaled with each breath is trapped behind the mask.

A mask can reduce blood oxygenation by up to 20% – leading to a possible loss of consciousness.

Masks are being used as a conditioning tool to make us more compliant.

The fact that the rules about mask wearing vary from place to place proves that there is no science behind the advice to wear masks. So, for example, why should the Cov. spread from person to person in a shop but not in an office?

There were no mask requirements in Sweden, and the mortality rate there remained below a bad flu season. The average age of Swedish citizens who died of Cov. was over 80 years.

Mask wearers are encouraged to demonise non-mask wearers (even if they are disabled in some way). This is part of the psychological warfare battle being fought.

There have been suggestions from various authorities that mask wearing and social distancing will need to be permanent. Imagine that...

Masks collect fungi, bacteria and viruses and because of the moist air exhaled they are an excellent breeding ground.

The reduction in blood oxygen and the increase in carbon dioxide, resulting from mask wearing, might cause a strain on the heart and kidneys.

Mask wearers are more likely to develop infection than non-mask wearers. This may be due to the fact that masks reduce blood oxygen levels and adversely affect natural immunity. It is likely that anyone who wears a face mask for long periods will have a damaged immune system – and be more susceptible to infection. Hypoxia for example can inhibit immune cells used to fight viral infections. Wearing a mask may make the wearer more likely to develop an infection – and if an infection develops it is likely to be worse.

Masks can cause hypercapnia (increased carbon dioxide). Symptoms of hypercapnia include drowsiness, dizziness and fatigue.

Although they have not been tested extensively, visors are probably just as useless as masks but they may be less dangerous to wearers.

Mask wearing is likely to do no good but a great deal of harm. The available evidence shows clearly that masks do not work but do have the potential to cause a variety of health and (importantly) psychological problems.

Seweryn wrote: »
    Really? On what grounds?

Face masks have been proven to do harm but not proven to do good. Forcing citizens to wear them is a form of oppression. Support for mask wearing comes from individuals promoting face masks for political rather than health reasons. There is now considerable support for masks to be worn out of doors and even in the home. There is absolutely no scientific reason for this.

Scientific papers show clearly that masks are ineffective in preventing the movement of infective organisms. They also reduce oxygen levels and expose wearers to increased levels of carbon dioxide.

Wearing a mask for long periods could cause pulmonary fibrosis. Loose fibres are seen on all types of masks and may be inhaled causing serious lung damage.

Masks should be changed every four hours and old masks should be disposed of safely. If cloth masks are worn, they should be washed at high temperatures twice a day. Disposable masks should be discarded after one use. (Masks thrown down in the street are a serious health hazard.)

Evidence proving the danger and ineffectiveness of masks has been banned, blocked or deleted. Discussion and debate about the value of face masks is suppressed.

Mandatory face masks in schools are a major threat to child development.

Face masks are a wonderful breeding ground for bacteria and fungi.

Dentists have reported that mask wearing causes gum disease and dental cavities. The dentists say that face coverings lead to mouth dryness and an increase in the build-up of bacteria.

Some face masks may have pores five thousand times larger than virus particles. No mask material have pores smaller than the virus.

Masks should never be touched once in place. If a mask is touched it must be replaced immediately.

No one should wear a mask while exercising. There have been several reports of masked children dying while exercising. There is evidence showing that mask wearing reduces blood oxygen levels even when the wearer is standing still. Individuals who exercise are likely to sweat. Masks then become damp more quickly and the damp promotes the growth of microorganisms.

There is a risk that viruses may accumulate in the fabric of a mask – thereby increasing the amount of the virus being inhaled.

Some of the carbon dioxide exhaled with each breath is trapped behind the mask.

A mask can reduce blood oxygenation by up to 20% – leading to a possible loss of consciousness.

Masks are being used as a conditioning tool to make us more compliant.

The fact that the rules about mask wearing vary from place to place proves that there is no science behind the advice to wear masks. So, for example, why should the Cov. spread from person to person in a shop but not in an office?

There were no mask requirements in Sweden, and the mortality rate there remained below a bad flu season. The average age of Swedish citizens who died of Cov. was over 80 years.

Mask wearers are encouraged to demonise non-mask wearers (even if they are disabled in some way). This is part of the psychological warfare battle being fought.

There have been suggestions from various authorities that mask wearing and social distancing will need to be permanent. Imagine that...

Masks collect fungi, bacteria and viruses and because of the moist air exhaled they are an excellent breeding ground.

Research published in June 2020 suggested that the reduction in blood oxygen and the increase in carbon dioxide, resulting from mask wearing, might cause a strain on the heart and kidneys.

Mask wearers are more likely to develop infection than non-mask wearers. This may be due to the fact that masks reduce blood oxygen levels and adversely affect natural immunity. It is likely that anyone who wears a face mask for long periods will have a damaged immune system – and be more susceptible to infection. Hypoxia for example can inhibit immune cells used to fight viral infections. Wearing a mask may make the wearer more likely to develop an infection – and if an infection develops it is likely to be worse.

Masks can cause hypercapnia (increased carbon dioxide). Symptoms of hypercapnia include drowsiness, dizziness and fatigue.

Although they have not been tested extensively, visors are probably just as useless as masks but they may be less dangerous to wearers.

Mask wearing is likely to do no good but a great deal of harm. The available evidence shows clearly that masks do not work but do have the potential to cause a variety of health and (importantly) psychological problems.

Yeah sure, pull the other one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭Penfailed

NWO/Agenda 21 rubbish IMHO.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Anyone with half an ounce of wit would know that the visors weren't worth a shíte.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

I didn't vote for politicians to implement severe curtailments to my daily life. I didn't elect them to construct a NPHET response team which has no economic or social arguments represented at their meetings. It is not in our interests to have these two bodies working together they way they have been in the response to covid. I think it is telling that the main leaders are older men who are lifelong public servants, very much indicative of a toxic type of person in Irish society.

It is not in our interests to listen to arguments like yours either.

I half agree, that class of curmudgeons in government have made some very bad decisions especially on borders.

Nphet have generally been proven right in the long run (outside of the modelling) no matter how much you don't like the medicine.

• Advertisement

Penfailed wrote: »
    Anyone with half an ounce of wit would know that the visors weren't worth a shíte.

If it's so virulent that a medical mask is needed then it is not so impossible to believe most people have had covid already and rather than waiting for a vaccine, antibody testing should be rolled out to try and figure out how many people might have actually been infected already.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement