Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 2020 - Spoilers, rumours, etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Bobby Roode is in Canada and there is a travel ban also reading Brock is in home Canadian home.

https://twitter.com/RealRobertRoode/status/1240736619516362753?s=20

Brock no showing mania would be a great story to leave drews coronation till this goes away

• Registered Users Posts: 39,443 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Bobby Roode is in Canada and there is a travel ban also reading Brock is in home Canadian home.

https://twitter.com/RealRobertRoode/status/1240736619516362753?s=20

Well if brock is stuck in Canada then there will be an issue. So if it's Canada the border is closed but, Also not all the wrestlers live in Florida so even driving from where they live to Orlando will be a pain. I think Becky lives/or lived in Los Angeles so if she's not happy flying that's a long way to get back to Florida.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Well if brock is stuck in Canada then there will be an issue. So if it's Canada the border is closed but, Also not all the wrestlers live in Florida so even driving from where they live to Orlando will be a pain. I think Becky lives/or lived in Los Angeles so if she's not happy flying that's a long way to get back to Florida.

edge said he drove 17 hours to get to raw

sky88 wrote: »
    edge said he drove 17 hours to get to raw

17 hours ? And that's from North Carolina to Florida. Imagine LA to Orlando. It'd make the drives in mid south wrestling in the day look like a Sunday drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I think you can cross the border for employment, or last time I checked anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Brock is a US citizen so he should be able to get in.

Vince will always find a way to make money

https://twitter.com/ESPNPR/status/1241056988181774339?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 60,310 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

ESPN needs something to fill airtime. Since they can’t air XFL I’d say Vince is keeping in with them by doing that deal.

ESPN needs something to fill airtime. Since they can’t air XFL I’d say Vince is keeping in with them by doing that deal.

first steps to the ppvs being on espn+ i feel as was rumored

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=134914

So apparently they will be taping the Raw AFTER Mania on Tuesday before taping both nights of Mania. What a bizarre situation.

I wonder will they be able to keep the results under wraps, even with a skeleton crew.

• Advertisement

J. Marston wrote: »

So apparently they will be taping the Raw AFTER Mania on Tuesday before taping both nights of Mania. What a bizarre situation.

I wonder will they be able to keep the results under wraps, even with a skeleton crew.

Very bizzare and I doubt they will keep it all under wraps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Very bizzare and I doubt they will keep it all under wraps.

Keep an eye on the results and see if the bookies can be caught :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Maybe they need to leak misinformation

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

They might tape two finishes also to throw people off.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

J. Marston wrote: »

This schedule makes more sense.

https://rajah.com/node/wwes-planned-taping-schedule-over-next-week-revealed

So Wrestlemania is going to be tapped as well and not go out live.
    Saturday, March 21 - Taping for WWE Friday Night Smackdown, episodes to air 3/27 and 4/3

Sunday, March 22 - Taping content for future NXT shows

Monday, March 23 - Taping for WWE Monday Night Raw, episode to air 3/23

Tuesday, March 24 - Taping for WWE Monday Night Raw, episode to air 3/30

Wednesday, March 25 - Taping for WrestleMania 36, Night One to air on 4/4

Thursday, March 26 - Taping for WrestleMania 36, Night Two to air on 4/5

I guess that gives them time to heavily edit and play around with it to fill it out.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

So Wrestlemania is going to be tapped as well and not go out live.

I guess that gives them time to heavily edit and play around with it to fill it out.

Night one will include the men’s 2020 rumble match in full. Again.

Again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

The sad part is we’ll probably all watch due to been on house arrest.... i mean social isolation 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭cena

is mainia going to the Saturday and Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

cena wrote: »
    is mainia going to the Saturday and Sunday

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

How can you have 'The greatest spectacle in Sports Entertainment' with no spectators?

Vince 'the show must go on' Mcmahon doing his best to run WWE into the ground. Doesn't give a damn about his staff as always

Does that mean everyone gets to take time off until Mania weekend at least?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,814 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Does that mean everyone gets to take time off until Mania weekend at least?

Think so

Next live show will be the SD after mania which is the 10th April (good friday). Not sure where it will take place

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Think so

Next live show will be the SD after mania which is the 10th April (good friday). Not sure where it will take place

Either the PC or it won't take place at all.

So post Mania Raw will recorded as well? I assume on the Monday

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So post Mania Raw will recorded as well? I assume on the Monday

It's being done this week. They did NXT the weekend, Smackdown today and yesterday, Raw the next couple days(including the post Mania Raw) and then Mania Thursday & Friday from memory.

How are they going to get the Undertaker's entrance and exit to last 45 minutes to and hour now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,058 ✭✭✭ThePott

Aleister Black vs. Bobby Lashley is like the most random feud I can think of.
    Hope we at least get some build up for it.

• Advertisement

Monokne wrote: »
    It's being done this week. They did NXT the weekend, Smackdown today and yesterday, Raw the next couple days(including the post Mania Raw) and then Mania Thursday & Friday from memory.

Oh, okay. I was just going by the list Coulson posted above. Seemed to be only the pre Mania Raw and Smackdown. But yeah I see when looking online they're taping the post Mania Raw as well

Advertisement