Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS people returning thread - no Lisa Smith talk (21/12/19)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,997 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Not in the eyes of Daesh members,

Remember they Only answer to Sharia law, not the laws of any Western Country.

It is Legal under Sharia Law to commit Many acts that Western laws see as Criminal.

Our laws mean Nothing to them. ( ISIS/DAESH members ).

that ultimately doesn't matter.
    the laws of the land are what count, not the rules of a terrorist group.
    so western laws over-rule isis laws and sharia law.
    You are talking about the process for sane people who don’t sign up to a war crime cult.

I’d argue that joining ISIS isn’t just becoming a traitor to your home country, it’s becoming a traitor to the human race itself. There should be no questions that anybody who willingly signed up for that should be put down like the vermin they are, **** the human rights and citizenship nonsense. Take the gloves off and do what needs to be done in these cases.

nope, not f the citizenship and human rights non-nonsense but absolutely vital laws.
    the process for renouncing irish citizenship applies across the board whether one be terrorists or anyone else.
    Why are you calling her Lisa? Didn’t she rename herself to some bull**** like Khadija to join her brethren over there?

because her name is lisa.
    whatever name she gave herself when joining a non-state but a terrorist group is ultimately irrelevant, unless you are expecting us to recognise isis and their rules?
    You think they’re gonna grow up to be fine upstanding citizens??

whether they do or don't, suggesting that children should be slaughtered is the lowest of the low.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Lillyfae

Apologies for the off topic post, but I must say it's fabulous stuff altogether that "ignore" button :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭HorrorScope

that ultimately doesn't matter.
    the laws of the land are what count, not the rules of a terrorist group.
    so western laws over-rule isis laws and sharia law.

Do you think she or any of her fellow ****wits care for our laws or rules?

nope, not f the citizenship and human rights non-nonsense but absolutely vital laws.
    the process for renouncing irish citizenship applies across the board whether one be terrorists or anyone else.

As I stated previously, there needs to be an exception deal for these vermin. Normal rules shouldn’t apply.

because her name is lisa.
    whatever name she gave herself when joining a non-state but a terrorist group is ultimately irrelevant, unless you are expecting us to recognise isis and their rules?

Her name isn’t Lisa anymore because she created some stupid name for her conversion. Stop trying to humanise her, she a disgusting piece of ****.

whether they do or don't, suggesting that children should be slaughtered is the lowest of the low.

Not really. I can’t say what I want because of a card already but when something is broken beyond repair you destroy it. Better luck next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭emo72

Coming back here will be a disaster for her. She would be better off staying in the camps over there, at least she's with her own kind. I don't think she'll ever know a moment's peace over here, she won't be able to walk the streets, there's too many people who seen the horrors perpetrated on innocent people over there, and they will think she's a legitimate target. After all she fully enshrined herself in the Isis lifestyle.

She'd happily still be there, chopping heads off non believers. Coming back here is no win for her. She'll have to go into hiding, or live in constant fear, probably both. She's made her bed.

There should be exceptions particularly for members of this group. We are too sensitive in the western world when it comes to dealing with these people. Absolutely no mercy should be shown to any of them.

exceptions are not possible. the rules are the rules
    all countries have the right to deport foreign criminals back to their country of origin.
    all would happen if you and others got their way is these people would be able to venture into any country they like putting the whole world at risk, + countries would be able to legitimately refuse to take back any of their criminals from any country.
    Again you are totally by the book. **** the book and the rules when it comes to dealing with these vermin.

again it's not possible to f the book and the rules.
    blueshade wrote: »
    I think you'd find that the vast majority of Europeans do not want these people being brought back. But they won't be given a say in it. The politicians of Europe are traitors to the people, their sole interest is their future carrier in Brussels or at the UN.

or alternatively, and the most likely reality, is the politicians realise they have no other options.
    countries have a right to deport foreign criminals, if western countries refuse to take back their criminals, then other countries end up having a legitimate ability to refuse to take back their criminals.
    you can't have it both ways.

• Advertisement

exceptions are not possible. the rules are the rules
    all countries have the right to deport foreign criminals back to their country of origin.
    all would happen if you and others got their way is these people would be able to venture into any country they like putting the whole world at risk

Don’t think you understand my viewpoints pal, if I had my way nobody in the Al Hawl camp or the likes of Lisa Smith would be coming home outside of an urn full of ashes and dog ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,214 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Refuting the truth does not make you a non target.

has she renounced her irish citizenship? no.
    is she still an irish citizen? Yes.

these are facts

has she renounced her irish citizenship? no.
    is she still an irish citizen? Yes.

these are facts

Regardless she is a traitor to this country. Do we have treason laws here?

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭terenc

I get it hard believe that an Irish Commander would send his or her solders into this war torn area to assist a captured terrorist when all it takes is to put her on a plane hand cupped to a Turkish policeman and get her to Dublin. Who is in charge of our armed forces , Charlie Flanagan and his gremlins “do what I tell you or else” NO MONEY, NO HOUSING, NO GRATITUDE , FREE FOOD HALLS. Civil Servants on fat asses googling google maps. Dident she do well.

Diplomatic channels don’t matter to scumbags like her, her kind would murder everyone in the passport office without blinking.

yes, however what they recognise or not matters not.
    Reality and red tape is irrelevant here - we have enemies of the state and species to deal with. There’s no other reality apart from the fact she would not be breathing the same air as the rest of us if there was any proper justice here.

it's not irrelevant, it's necessary. murdering people is not justice.
    Again she revoked her citizenship here when she set off to become a whore of ISIS.

she didn't.
    I don’t care what official rules or regulations say and neither would our government if they had a set of balls between them.

it doesn't matter whether you care or not what official rules and regulations say.
    our government also have no option but to care what international rules and regulations say, as not abiding by them allows other countries to play games with us.
    our government do have balls, they just aren't going to dump irish citizens on other countries and break international law to placate a few who are unable to deal with reality.
    **** her, she’s no longer Irish.

she is .

• Advertisement

We don’t have to accept this **** and we shouldn’t

we do, we have no choices here.
    either - the repatriation of this **** or others like her is not a decision for government or Varadkar to make on their own.

correct, it's for international law to decide, which has happened.
    It needs to be put to the people so we can collectively tell each of these Isis retards to go **** themselves and die in whatever ****hole they are trapped in , they are not welcome here.

it doesn't, and it won't.
    nobody is going to waste tax payers money having a referendum on something that cannot be changed.
    foreign isis members will be going back to their countries of origin and the people will have to get used to it. we don't have to like it, and none of us do, but the protection of the world as a whole has to come first.
    And if government persists in bringing them back, that will be time for vigilantes and patriots to do what the government is unwilling to.

yeah, sure.
    Refuting the truth does not make you a non target.

correct, hence a country can deport somebody even if they do refrute the truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

thankfully what you count as anything is irrelevant. just out of interest would you classify irish people taking up US citizenship as renouncing their irish citizenship?
    Actually the US and Ireland are both countries that allow dual citizenship.
    If you took up Dutch citizenship you would be revoking your Irish citizenship.

Looks like there is some doubt over the whole army Rangers thing.
    Yesterday -
    Last month diplomats and Army Rangers travelled to Turkey to negotiate Smith’s return and carry out a risk assessment.

Today -
    TANAISTE Simon Coveney has told the Dail today that Irish Defence Force personnel were not sent to Turkey in order to extract Lisa Smith from the country.

We'll never know the truth of it. I wouldn't even trust that sneaky Coveney fella as far as I could throw him. Possibly rangers were sent, but they failed to extract her.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

emo72 wrote: »
    Coming back here will be a disaster for her. She would be better off staying in the camps over there, at least she's with her own kind. I don't think she'll ever know a moment's peace over here, she won't be able to walk the streets, there's too many people who seen the horrors perpetrated on innocent people over there, and they will think she's a legitimate target. After all she fully enshrined herself in the Isis lifestyle.

She'd happily still be there, chopping heads off non believers. Coming back here is no win for her. She'll have to go into hiding, or live in constant fear, probably both. She's made her bed.

You give us hope.

I hope it is justified but sadly I can't see it happen.

Do you think she or any of her fellow ****wits care for our laws or rules?

no, but they are still subject to them, and if they break them, subject to receiving the relevant punishment.
    As I stated previously, there needs to be an exception deal for these vermin. Normal rules shouldn’t apply.

and as i said, that is not possible.
    because if you change things for this, things get changed for everything, for which we end up making everything worse.
    the laws we have exist so as to protect nation states as best we can.
    Her name isn’t Lisa anymore because she created some stupid name for her conversion. Stop trying to humanise her, she a disgusting piece of ****.

her name is still lisa.
    as i said any name changes or citizenship renouncations and anything else matter not, as isis is quite rightly not recognised as a state, but for the terrorist death cult that it is
    i'm not interested in humanising her, she is technically human, even if scum.
    i'm only interested in the facts of the situation.
    Not really. I can’t say what I want because of a card already but when something is broken beyond repair you destroy it. Better luck next time.

i think i have a fair idea of what you want, but it's not going to be delivered in the real world.
    Regardless she is a traitor to this country. Do we have treason laws here?

i wouldn't think so as anti-terror laws have made them redundant.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

I’m 100% confident that this time next year she’ll be sitting in the late late studio and Tubridy will have his most “compassionate” face on him, leaning earnestly towards her hijab’d person, saying with his kindest kind voice:
    “ So, is it safe to say, that you were so traumatised by your catholic upbringing that you felt you had no other choice then to embrace Islam? Have you had any apology at all from the Vatican?”

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

recedite wrote: »

Looks like there is some doubt over the whole army Rangers thing.
    Yesterday -

Today -

We'll never know the truth of it. I wouldn't even trust that sneaky Coveney fella as far as I could throw him. Possibly rangers were sent, but they failed to extract her.

Considering we’re all paying for it we should know. She’ll be hidden somewhere when she comes home, new identity, lovely little house for her and her sprog too. Somewhere nice and close to a mosque so she can liase with her comrades and fulfill her orders.

I mean of course, after she meets Ryan on a Friday night and tells us a sob story.

She should face a trial and be given a lengthy sentence so nobody else has any bright ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,337 ✭✭✭jmreire

Yes, but we're just going to pretend that never happened.

We're going to say Islamic State was just a bunch of terrorists that formed a death cult. Even though they had territory, a capital city, an army, a booming oil export business, and the immigration program you refer to.

An Irish passport cannot be renounced so easily. It may go up in flames, but it can resurrected later if necessary, phoenix like. As Leo Varadkar has just proved.

Hundred's of passports get lost every year, couple of formality's to go through , and BINGO new passport issued.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

She should face a trial and be given a lengthy sentence so nobody else has any bright ideas.

If she has committed a crime then I don't think the Garda can ignore it.
    That's why I mentioned the offences against the state act. But perhaps I'm looking at the wrong law.

jmreire wrote: »
    Hundred's of passports get lost every year, couple of formality's to go through , and BINGO new passport issued.

Are you sure you don't lose your citizenship when this happens?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

tuxy wrote: »
    Quite sure. See, you are not taking up another citizenship, just by losing your passport. Its not like burning your Irish passport deliberately while swearing allegiance to a foreign terrorist state.

• Advertisement

Quite sure. See, you are not taking up another citizenship, just by losing your passport. Its not like burning your Irish passport deliberately while swearing allegiance to a foreign terrorist state.

So it's for each citizen to make up their own rules?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

I would say Lisa could be in trouble, as apparently she sold out an extremist group living in Dublin if the papers are telling the truth.

She could find it very isolating when she comes home as allot of groups from her religion wont touch her with a barge pole.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Pythagorean

It's worth looking at this in a slightly more detached, logical way. This woman is a European, English speaking member of Isis. As such, she could be a very valuable source of information about potential terrorists who may be a threat to European countries. She may be so glad to be back in the safe haven of Ireland, that she may well repent of her previous sins, and tell us all she knows, maybe there is a potential suicide bomber planning an attack somewhere that she may be able to prevent?. Rather than alienate her from the word go, why not give her the benefit of the doubt, at least initially, and see what she can tell us ?

There is no need for us to do anything, except arrange for a few Gardai to meet her at Dublin airport, and say thank-you to the nice Turkish policeman who she should be handcuffed to when she is deported.
    It was a mistake for Varadkar to send Irish army rangers over there recently. It probably pissed off the Turks.

Also there was no need to go arranging special passports and travel documents for her. People don't need travel documents when they are being deported.

Not true....no doc's= no travel. 1st thing Frau Merkels invited refugee's did on arrival was to destroy their documents,,,they were told ( rightfully ) that unless they had documents proving their citizenship of the Country they came from, they could not be deported. If you ever watch the TC Show, Border Patrol, you will have seen the immigration official's ransacking the apartment's of suspected illegal immigrant's looking for passport's, and unless they find them, they cannot be deported.But once they do, it's hand cuff's on and a ride to the nearest nick.

You said that by swearing allegiance to another state she effectively renounced her irish citizenship. So why would the same not apply if she too US citizenship and pledged allegiance to that state? My point is that you are talking out of your arse.

Yes, but we're just going to pretend that never happened.

We're going to say Islamic State was just a bunch of terrorists that formed a death cult. Even though they had territory, a capital city, an army, a booming oil export business, and the immigration program you refer to.

An Irish passport cannot be renounced so easily. It may go up in flames, but it can resurrected later if necessary, phoenix like. As Leo Varadkar has just proved.

a passport is a piece of paper, nothing more. And she did not renounce her citizenship as I have already explained. Perhaps one day you may prefer facts over your baseless opinion. Clearly today is not that day.

Not in the eyes of Daesh members,

Remember they Only answer to Sharia law, not the laws of any Western Country.

It is Legal under Sharia Law to commit Many acts that Western laws see as Criminal.

Our laws mean Nothing to them. ( ISIS/DAESH members ).

That's true in the case of isis, that is until the ass fell out of their Caliphate, and then, because they have to come back to the Civilized World, they must obey civilized world rules and regulation's. As Lisa has found out. And no matter what Islamic laws they obeyed with isis, they may be damn glad of the protection offered by western law's. Would be much worse if they were at the receiving end of their ( isis ) law's....

tuxy wrote: »

Nope, You could lose the document easily enough ( happened to,me once or twice ) but not your citizenship. Problem is you cannot travel with out travel documents...they have a mini-passport available now, credit card sized one, and I have seen people use it within the EU...But I'm not sure of it's validity outside the EU.

jmreire wrote: »
    Nope, You could lose the document easily enough ( happened to,me once or twice ) but not your citizenship. Problem is you cannot travel with out travel documents...they have a mini-passport available now, credit card sized one, and I have seen people use it within the EU...But I'm not sure of it's validity outside the EU.

schengen transit visa?
    You can't travel without a passport in most cases but I believe you can still be deported. That said I'm sure most countries would produce travel documents for such cases if asked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,527 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching a good programme on History about the rise of ISIS. And about Europeans returning as self organizing sleeper cells

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement