Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS people returning thread - no Lisa Smith talk (21/12/19)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I’m talking about anybody taking responsibility for her, I’m saying they should put a bullet between her eyes like anyone else associated with this group. I’m sure we could contribute to disposal of the body, it would be a lot cheaper than sending ARW over to bring this **** home. How much is a jerry can of petrol and matches in Turkey?

What process would we use to have her executed by a foreign country?
    It would probably require a referendum to make changes to our constitution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

tuxy wrote: »
    But you don't a passport to be an Irish citizen. Destroying it is not how citizenship is renounced.
    Her new travel documents will make it easier for Turkey to deport her to Ireland but are not required.
    She can be deported without any travel documents. People often arrive in the EU, destroying their passports on arrival, but they can still be deported.

Look, I get that you think she should have sent a letter to the link you provided. and even then they would not have accepted it because IS was not a recognised country.

But when she arrived in IS she swore allegiance to the Caliphate, and either burned her passport in the ceremony, or handed it over for possible use by IS cells operating in the EU. All those from Europe did that.

I count that as renouncing her citizenship, even if our rules state that we don't have to accept her resignation. And won't accept it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭HorrorScope

What process would we use to have her executed by a foreign country?
    It would probably require a referendum to make changes to our constitution.

Maybe a global agreement that this is how Isis survivors will be dealt with? We don’t need referendums here, god only knows the leftie soft fools that would turn out to vote for it. Bullet in the skull, **** the body off a cliff or if you’re doing mass clean up charge us the price of petrol and a box of matches.

Maybe a global agreement that this is how Isis survivors will be dealt with? We don’t need referendums here, god only knows the leftie soft fools that would turn out to vote for it. Bullet in the skull, **** the body off a cliff or if you’re doing mass clean up charge us the price of petrol and a box of matches.

When is the next meeting of the United Nations? Ireland could recommend this exciting new opportunity!

recedite wrote: »
    She can be deported without any travel documents. People often arrive in the EU, destroying their passports on arrival, but they can still be deported.

Look, I get that you think she should have sent a letter to the link you provided. and even then they would not have accepted it because IS was not a recognised country.

But when she arrived in IS she swore allegiance to the Caliphate, and either burned her passport in the ceremony, or handed it over for possible use by IS cells operating in the EU. All those from Europe did that.

I count that as renouncing her citizenship, even if our rules state that we don't have to accept her resignation. And won't accept it.

I get that you count it maybe Turkey will too? We should ask.

• Advertisement

When is the next meeting of the United Nations? Ireland could recommend this exciting new opportunity!

Again you are totally by the book. **** the book and the rules when it comes to dealing with these vermin.

Again you are totally by the book. **** the book and the rules when it comes to dealing with these vermin.

So Ireland should become some kind of rogue nation at odds with all the legitimate countries?

So Ireland should become some kind of rogue nation at odds with all the legitimate countries?

I’m saying all countries should sign up to it, we don’t have a government with a backbone here to suggest such a thing. The stance should be “you tried to enslave the world, now we are going to annihilate every last one of you”.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭blueshade

Leo and Simon having been pimping themselves for a seat on the UN Security council.

Earlier today Varadker claimed that it's all about getting her 2 year old back to Ireland because he says that she's an Irish citizen. So what happens if Lisa decides she's not coming back? Do they leave the kid with her and walk away? This is all about getting this ISIS whore back, the kid is just a convenient excuse. There is no way that army personnel should have been sent to Turkey to help her.

• Advertisement

I’m saying all countries should sign up to it, we don’t have a government with a backbone here to suggest such a thing. The stance should be “you tried to enslave the world, now we are going to annihilate every last one of you”.

If the electorate in enough countries have a desire for this changes it could made a big difference in time.

In the meantime what should we do about Turkey wanting us to take responsibility for our own citizens?

blueshade wrote: »
    Earlier today Varadker claimed that it's all about getting her 2 year old back to Ireland because he says that she's an Irish citizen. So what happens if Lisa decides she's not coming back? Do they leave the kid with her and walk away? This is all about getting this ISIS whore back, the kid is just a convenient excuse. There is no way that army personnel should have been sent to Turkey to help her.

Lisa can only make that decision if Turkey want to keep her or another country gives her citizenship.
    We are not demanding her return, she is being deported.

I think you'd find that the vast majority of Europeans do not want these people being brought back. But they won't be given a say in it. The politicians of Europe are traitors to the people, their sole interest is their future carrier in Brussels or at the UN.

Lisa can only make that decision if Turkey want to keep her or another country gives her citizenship.
    We are not demanding her return, she is being deported.

She had left the camp and moved into a safe house. The army rangers had gone in well before her deportation. She also didn't need to have Irish paperwork drawn up here for her and her daughter. You don't need documentation to be deported.

She had left the camp and moved into a safe house. The army rangers had gone in well before her deportation. She also didn't need to have Irish paperwork drawn up here for her and her daughter. You don't need documentation to be deported.

Actually what is the timeline, I'm having trouble finding exact info.
    When did Army ranger arrive in Turkey?
    I know Turkey officially announced deportations last Tuesday. Is it possible that Turkey contacted Ireland before this?

Her child is not an Irish citizen and never will be. I wish the media and government would stop shooting this bull**** line - her child is absolutely no concern of ours.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭terenc

Most countries who citizens joined ISIS were given terrorist status and would be jailed immediately on their return home to their native country. What do we do " the complete opposite ". What planet is this government on. (f***ing Joke).

terenc wrote: »
    Most countries who citizens joined ISIS were given terrorist status and would be jailed immediately on their return home to their native country. What do we do " the complete opposite ". What planet is this government on. (f***ing Joke).

Would it be possible to sentence her under "Offences Against the State Act" or similar?

Her child is not an Irish citizen and never will be. I wish the media and government would stop shooting this bull**** line - her child is absolutely no concern of ours.

This I actually think is true, we have to accept her back but her child is not an Irish citizen until registered.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,031 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

You might educate us on that? Is it a strongly worded email to the Department of Foreign Affairs required? Or flying off to a war zone to join the ranks of the biggest death cult the world has ever seen and destroying your passport in the process and swearing allegiance to kill the infidels?

neither of those i would think.
    The amount of cheerleaders on here for this vile whore is disgusting.

there are no cheerleaders for her on here. just people who understand the reality and facts of the situation.
    She stopped being an Irish citizen the moment she stepped on that plane and no amount of whataboutery is going to change that.

she did not stop being an irish citizen, she remains 100% an irish citizen and no amount of whataboutery or wishing otherwise will change that reality.
    She is nothing but scum and should be left to rot in the bed she made.

again, it is not possible to leave her where she is . none of the relevant powers there want her. they are deporting and throwing out the foreign fighters, and the west are just going to have to accept it and get used to it.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,320 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Not any more, its gone now. But for a few years it had all the trappings of a state. Israel, the Jewish State, was also founded in fire and war.

Also encouraged co-religionists to leave their home countries and come to the frontiers to populate the newly conquered territory.
    In these situations, what you have to do is win. Recognition can come later.

so you did believe it was legitimate while it existed. So their fighters are part of a countries army and therefore not terrorists . you really haven't thought this, or very much at all, through.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭caff

Is this any different than Irish who fought on either side of the Spanish civil war? When they came back both sides were radicalised and wanted to spread their ideologies in the country?

thankfully what you count as anything is irrelevant. just out of interest would you classify irish people taking up US citizenship as renouncing their irish citizenship?

neither of those i would think.

Diplomatic channels don’t matter to scumbags like her, her kind would murder everyone in the passport office without blinking.

there are no cheerleaders for her on here. just people who understand the reality and facts of the situation.

Reality and red tape is irrelevant here - we have enemies of the state and species to deal with. There’s no other reality apart from the fact she would not be breathing the same air as the rest of us if there was any proper justice here.

she did not stop being an irish citizen, she remains 100% an irish citizen and no amount of whataboutery or wishing otherwise will change that reality.

Again she revoked her citizenship here when she set off to become a whore of ISIS. I don’t care what official rules or regulations say and neither would our government if they had a set of balls between them. **** her, she’s no longer Irish.

again, it is not possible to leave her where she is . none of the relevant powers there want her. they are deporting and throwing out the foreign fighters, and the west are just going to have to accept it and get used to it.
    We don’t have to accept this **** and we shouldn’t either - the repatriation of this **** or others like her is not a decision for government or Varadkar to make on their own. It needs to be put to the people so we can collectively tell each of these Isis retards to go **** themselves and die in whatever ****hole they are trapped in , they are not welcome here. And if government persists in bringing them back, that will be time for vigilantes and patriots to do what the government is unwilling to.

This I actually think is true, we have to accept her back but her child is not an Irish citizen until registered.

registration only formalises the child's citizenship. the child is an irish citizen by right.

Again she revoked her citizenship here when she set off to become a whore of ISIS. I don’t care what official rules or regulations say and neither would our government if they had a set of balls between them. **** her, she’s no longer Irish.

repeating a lie does not make it true

• Registered Users Posts: 13,530 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

terenc wrote: »

Very few Western Countries have and even fewer Islamic countries.

It'll bite every one of them yet.

repeating a lie does not make it true

Refuting the truth does not make you a non target.

Refuting the truth does not make you a non target.

Exactly, even if she told Turkey she renounced her Irish citizenship it doesn't stop her being a target for deportation.

• Advertisement

Exactly, even if she told Turkey she renounced her Irish citizenship it doesn't stop her being a target for deportation.

I don’t care about Turkey or her deportation, I’m worried about the little Islamist scumbags here she will indoctrinate when she is going unchecked. Safer all around to have her dead and mute than alive and lecturing (and no I don’t trust our “security” services or gardai to keep an eye on her). Her return is simply a betrayal of the country and it’s people unless it’s in a casket.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement