Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

These poor guys were just after getting off the train and got jumped on by the Gardaí. Probably just coming home from recording a music video...

3-D2-F1-C43-35-AE-4-A83-91-E3-6-DFC91-B032-EF.jpg

BF1-E892-C-0444-4622-9-FA6-32148-CCFFE24.jpg

Serious victim mentality there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Two of the Gardai had to get treatment for bites and they found a large knife in his bag which he said he “uses to cut fruit”

Possession of a knife should have a mandatory sentence. No fecking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

sk8erboii wrote: »
    You can tell most people posting here are sub 80 IQ.

Anytime you post this post this absolute cringe-worthy sh*te I'm gonna post this in response.

Thats because your points are nothing but low IQ mental gymnastics
    Thats a pretty low IQ comparison.
    Its a pretty low IQ method of deflecting questions.
    Mate thats such a low IQ argument.
    Wow this is pretty low IQ.
    you're either low IQ or mentally ill.
    You'd have to be pretty low IQ to not see what he's doing.
    a long winded rhetoric full of low IQ sentiments.
    makes me think most of them are low IQ: Around sub-90
    This is the most low IQ thread ive seen on boards
    Low IQ
    Thats a low IQ argument and everyone knows it
    Low IQ comparison.
    Low IQ argument.
    Its a pathetic thread full of low IQ reactionaries
    appease their low IQ brains

317hx7.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

.Charlo wrote: »
    Serious victim mentality there.

It'll come in handy in 10, 20, 30 years time when they've achieved SFA in life; no doubt the white knights of the left will be on hand to help point the finger at everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Omackeral wrote: »
    Anytime you post this post this absolute cringe-worthy sh*te I'm gonna post this in response.

317hx7.jpg

Sounds like Trump and his low IQ nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,354 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Compton or Brixton. It’s all fam this and blud that.

They are seriously messed up people

They seem to reject Irish culture, their background culture (I mean west African, Central African, Middle East, Asian, whatever) and instead cling like barnacles to some British commuter town gang rubbish.

They are a laughable embarrassment to themselves - no wonder they are looked down upon everywhere they go

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Serious question

What is “fam” meant to mean?

Family?

Famished?

Famine?

Family, it's a term of endearment, as in 'you are my family'

• Registered Users Posts: 34,057 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

It's a big worry when carrying a knife on the Street is considered normal to people, no matter who they are. Its needs to be stamped out, but it will take lifes before anything is done as usual.

Same with Golf Clubs, Bats etc. Caught with them on a street and it should be jail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

But, but, but ........ we were told by Sinn Fein and Irish liberals that after the floodgates opened up to Africans, Pakistanis, and people from other far flung places of the planet, Ireland would be different, and we would not see the same problems with ghettoisation, knife crime, sex crimes etc. that happened and is still happening to our European neighbours.

Unfortunately many of our asylum welfare tourists and non-EU economic migrants did not get that memo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Gardai really cannot win in this one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

Her defence of her brother seems to be that, the Guards didn't have x-ray vision, so therefore shouldn't have tackled him and found the big ol knife he had in his rucksack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

givyjoe wrote: »
    Her defence of her brother seems to be that, the Guards didn't have x-ray vision, so therefore shouldn't have tackled him and found the big ol knife he had in his rucksack.

The video only starts when he is on the ground so you dont know what happened before that.

She also tried to say that he covers his face when cycling because he has asthma. FFS!!

declan2693 wrote: »
    The video only starts when he is on the ground so you dont know what happened before that.

What do you reckon is the legitimate reason for him having a knife in his bag?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,856 ✭✭✭enricoh

That one was in the sunday times a month or so ago. Was running as a candidate in the local elections, uncovered as a bogus asylum seeker by the paper.
    Some in the social Democrats wanted her removed as a candidate, but top brass said no - we'll gloss over the bogus asylum seeking bit!
    Great to see her bouncing back after that bit of hassle!!

What do you reckon is the legitimate reason for him having a knife in his bag?

Why are you quoting me on this?

Why are you quoting me on this?

Because you quoted me.. stating, we only see what happens when he is on the ground.. reasonable to infer you mean we don't know the full story.. I asked you a fairly reasonable question, what do you think is the legitimate reason for him having a knife? Unless you agree there is no legitimate reason for having the knife?

Because you quoted me.. stating, we only see what happens when he is on the ground.. reasonable to infer you mean we don't know the full story.. I asked you a fairly reasonable question, what do you think is the legitimate reason for him having a knife? Unless you agree there is no legitimate reason for having the knife?

Ah ok I misunderstood your post, I though you were questioning the tacking of him.

The reason he had a knife is hes a fkin idiot

Ah ok I misunderstood your post, I though you were questioning the tacking of him.

The reason he had a knife is hes a fkin idiot

Or he had other more devious reasons.

• Advertisement

Or he had other more devious reasons.

It wasnt random stop thats for sure.

It wasnt random stop thats for sure.

It’s a fairly enclosed estate that you would rarely see the Gardai in. In fact you rarely see the Gardai in Rush at all. So I very much doubt it was random.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Looks like the next generation have decided to forgo the gangland business in favour of the compo business :D:D:D

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/five-friends-settle-defamation-case-after-restaurant-accused-them-of-not-paying-for-meal-38133878.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

What did anyone expect inviting Africans here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

She also tried to say that he covers his face when cycling because he has asthma. FFS!!
    Asthma must have been a great affliction with the IRA lads during the Troubles... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Asthma must have been a great affliction with the IRA lads during the Troubles... ;)

Yes, these kids being kids have a lot more in common with terrorism.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Looks like the next generation have decided to forgo the gangland business in favour of the compo business :D:D:D

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/five-friends-settle-defamation-case-after-restaurant-accused-them-of-not-paying-for-meal-38133878.html

The compo claims have enabled a few of their cohorts to falsely justify their otherwise unexplained trappings of success. The kids are well coached.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Gardai really cannot win in this one

Which we all knew before they went in....the inevitable cries of racism; which will duly breed tensions but the Gardaí bided their time drew up a plan and are tackling them. We’ve a beautiful future ahead of us

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Can these people not be deported if they offend here?
    It should also be a condition of entry into the country.
    Commit crime and you will be sent back home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

Can these people not be deported if they offend here?
    It should also be a condition of entry into the country.
    Commit crime and you will be sent back home.

never happen, too many bleedin heart libtards with excuses for these vermin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement