Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,486 ✭✭✭✭Sand

These consequences of mass migration are all so predictable. They were predicted, and yet the policy was pursued all the same.

Entirely unnecessarily, the Guards have to deal with gangs almost entirely inspired by London postcode gangs. If not the case already, the Guards will shortly be under siege by NGO's and activists attempting to establish a case for 'institutional racism'. These activists of course will not want to solve the problems, merely secure a job for life criticising and advising the Guards relations with these gangs.

All this entirely predictable social strife for nothing in return.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

A man's body has been found in a car on fire on the M1. He was shot a number of times in the head and chest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭malinheader

Rte news reports this morning that a stash of weapons has been discovered that belong to a gang of youths in Dublin which had intended to attack another group in Drimna I think was mentioned. The inspector said he has never come across such a large haul of dangerous weapons, knives a d sledge hammers. WTF is happening to this country. Does anyone in power even care.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Yes I have a problem with importing African people and herding them into welfare ghettos which are no different from African ghettos in any other country.

Are we talkin livestock or humans here?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

Rte news reports this morning that a stash of weapons has been discovered that belong to a gang of youths in Dublin which had intended to attack another group in Drimna I think was mentioned. The inspector said he has never come across such a large haul of dangerous weapons, knives a d sledge hammers. WTF is happening to this country. Does anyone in power even care.

It's bad now, imagine what its gonna be like in 10-15 years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,021 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Sand wrote: »
    All this entirely predictable social strife for nothing in return.

Elaborate on this please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

In the auld days, it was fists when teenage gangs fought.
    But now we have below (seized from the Balbriggan gang). What brought about this change I wonder?
    Is it the demographic group who are emulating the black London gangs and trying to bring their wonderful culture/carnage to Irish shores.

weaponsseizure21may2019_large.jpg?width=648&s=ie-925892

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Kivaro wrote: »
    But now we have below (seized from the Balbriggan gang). What brought about this change I wonder?
    Is it the demographic group who are emulating the black London gangs and trying to bring their wonderful culture/carnage to Irish shores.

The photo above, these were seized in Ballyfermot not Balbriggan.

There's a separate photo doing the rounds that was a haul from Balbriggan.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/blade-bare-weapons-cache-seized-from-teen-gang-highlighting-reality-of-knife-crime-925892.html

'The photograph details the array of weaponry seized in one operation in Ballyfermot, southwest Dublin, targeting an arranged fight between teen gangs. The cache includes a saw, a sledgehammer, a hammer, a 3in claw knife, a fashioned piece of copper piping, a Stanley knife, and a normal knife.'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭malinheader

Kivaro wrote: »

Sad to say but it's already here. We have seen the the results of letting large areas in England being taken over by different demographic groups. But hey it could never happen in good old Ireland. Or so were told.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

.Charlo wrote: »
    It's bad now, imagine what its gonna be like in 10-15 years.

Terrible and sad to think that our beloved country may end up a haven and war zone because of these illegals. Not only that but they are treated better than us Irish as it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,306 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Posters like mrfresh seem to believe that such gangs will be rounded up and after being found guilty deported forthwith

Posters like that are Either being disingenuous or simply pure naive !

Ppl need to vote wisely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Ppl need to vote wisely

If only there was a choice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Posters like mrfresh seem to believe that such gangs will be rounded up and after being found guilty deported forthwith

Posters like that Either being disingenuous or simply pure naive !

Ppl need to vote wisely

vote for who exactly ?

mynamejeff wrote: »
    vote for who exactly ?

There are smaller parties who say they would take effective steps against such ppl

Ppl need to research and choose wisely

Don’t expect any of the mainstream parties to even begin to address the problem.

There are smaller parties who say they would take effective steps against such ppl

Ppl need to research and choose wisely

Don’t expect any of the mainstream parties to even begin to address the problem.

renua are the only party i have heard of with a decent law and order stance

the regressive anti abortion and anti divorce anti lgbt ****e would turn most people away from them

options are limited

renua are the only party i have heard of with a decent law and order stance

the regressive anti abortion and anti divorce anti lgbt ****e would turn most people away from them

options are limited

Go and do some further research. Google is your friend :)

vote for who exactly ?

We will have an alternative in the next election.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,040 ✭✭✭✭neris

For some reason our country has a mentality of not wanting to see what different groups and different ethnic groups get up in case it causes offence or upsets a few snowflakes. Just look at the outrage Casey caused in the presidential election by calling out what everybody knows.

Go and do some further research. Google is your friend :)

so no is the answer then ?

you cant give the name of a party of position who is offering the answers ?

I’m not going to endorse any particular parties no.

But there are smaller parties on the Irish scene who SAY they would take effective action.

• Advertisement

Research The National Party, they might not be for you but they'll be getting my vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

Oh dear, you still have difficulty admitting you were simply wrong and keep making up strawman arguments.

These so called black gangs are not emulating London ghetto culture, they are just fitting in with Dublin youth culture. That's why people are confusing the two hauls in Balbriggan and Ballyfermot for the last two pages. You're simply holding them to a higher standard because of the colour of their skin. No other reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Research The National Party, they might not be for you but they'll be getting my vote.

The National Party, Justin Barrett's party, the same lad who advocated killing any doctor who carried out an abortion. Jailing any women who had an abortion. Hates the gays also. You're right when you say "they might not be for you" as they're not for the vast majority of level headed people. But they're really popular with "Irish Patriot's". Ugh.

Shocker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

neris wrote: »
    For some reason our country has a mentality of not wanting to see what different groups and different ethnic groups get up in case it causes offence or upsets a few snowflakes. Just look at the outrage Casey caused in the presidential election by calling out what everybody knows.

But those few snowflakes have shrill voices and are very loud.
    And many of these snowflakes somehow found jobs in Irish media.
    They represent the minority, but our country is doing cartwheels to placate them.

Eventually there will be a political party in Ireland that represents the majority i.e. those who just want a common sense approach to Ireland's prominent problems e.g. the HSE behemoth, non-EU economic migration, court sentencing (especially those with 3-figure previous convictions), insurance company cartels, focus on affordable but high quality homes for those who contribute to Irish society or on a low wage, affordable child-care options, quality social services and infrastructure, but most of all; and quite possibly the solution to all of the previous issues ........... ACCOUNTABILITY.

MrFresh wrote: »
    Oh dear, you still have difficulty admitting you were simply wrong and keep making up strawman arguments.

These so called black gangs are not emulating London ghetto culture, they are just fitting in with Dublin youth culture. That's why people are confusing the two hauls in Balbriggan and Ballyfermot for the last two pages. You're simply holding them to a higher standard because of the colour of their skin. No other reason.

Nothing to do with skin tone but you are almost right -

I hold migrants to Ireland to a higher standard yes.

They or their parents decided to come here and be part of this society.

My attitude is that they should absolutely faultless in their behaviour or else off you go and don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out

Nothing to do with skin tone but you are almost right -

I hold migrants to Ireland to a higher standard yes.

They or their parents decided to come here and be part of this society.

My attitude is that they should absolutely faultless in their behaviour or else off you go and don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out

Many of these kids were born in Ireland to parents that have gained Irish citizenship. Some are born to parents who were born i Ireland. Like it or not, they are as Irish as you.

It’s obvious These violent gangs bring nothing but badness to this society

They visit ultra violence robbery and intimidation on often innocent ppl along with attacking other gangs.

Don’t want them
    don’t need them
    not worth the hassle.

Mrfresh surely even you can see that

MrFresh wrote: »
    Many of these kids were born in Ireland to parents that have gained Irish citizenship. Some are born to parents who were born i Ireland. Like it or not, they are as Irish as you.

Yet you were lecturing us few pages back about how citizenship can be stripped from ppl

• Advertisement

It’s obvious These violent gangs bring nothing to this society

They visit ultra violence robbery and intimidation on often innocent ppl along with attacking other gangs.

Don’t want them
    don’t need them
    not worth the hassle.

Mrfresh surely even you can see that

Nobody has argued otherwise. People are treating it as an immigration problem or a clash of culture problem though. It's neither. It's due to the fact we have effectively got no juvenile justice system, a completely under resourced social worker network and a complete lack of youth engagement projects. Not only that but in many of these areas the gangs are organised by local drug gangs to tie up Garda resources. The more focus you put on the red herring of their ancestral background, the more you ignore the actual issues.

Yet you were lecturing us few pages back about how citizenship can be stripped from ppl

It can.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement