Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

klaaaz wrote: »
    Have you something against the presence of black people in Ireland?

Have you something for it?

What might be the best way, to thwart what one might perceive as festering racist sentiments. You know to really spite them.
    Usher more in maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

Bobblehats wrote: »
    Have you something for it?

What might be the best way, to thwart what one might perceive as festering racist sentiments. You know to really spite them.
    Usher more in maybe?

Do you speak for Patty who posted the video and then ranted about multiculturalism?

I have nothing against black people in Ireland, have you?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

Lol what a cesspool of a thread. You can tell most people posting here are sub 80 IQ. A few jumps to conclusions (black kid mistakenly assaulted by cops = death of Ireland) and a few appeal to the ‘golden’ age (when nuns threw babies in cisterns) and citing wikipedia as proof of irish culture and you can tell why nobody takes these people seriously in real life.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

What's that got to do with people in the video?

It applies to them,non Irish scumbag carrying a knife and his sister in a dressing gown in the middle of the day trying to assault members of the Gardai. They dont seem like they are making a good contribution to Irish society...

Where possible, DEPORT.

sk8erboii wrote: »
    Lol what a cesspool of a thread. You can tell most people posting here are sub 80 IQ. A few jumps to conclusions (black kid mistakenly assaulted by cops = death of Ireland) and a few appeal to the ‘golden’ age (when nuns threw babies in cisterns) and citing wikipedia as proof of irish culture and you can tell why nobody takes these people seriously in real life.

You think anyone takes you serious? You are obsessed with IQ. Guaranteed you are of a low iq yourself. Run along now to "mom".

• Advertisement

.Charlo wrote: »
    It applies to them,non Irish scumbag carrying a knife and his sister in a dressing gown in the middle of the day trying to assault members of the Gardai. They dont seem like they are making a good contribution to Irish society...

Where possible, DEPORT.

Jumping to conclusions. Firstly the child is 15 years old and cannot work. Secondly you don't know whether the adults in the video work or not. Thirdly
    the nationality of the people in the video has not been stated. Irish people can be black too.

You think anyone takes you serious? You are obsessed with IQ. Guaranteed you are of a low iq yourself. Run along now to "mom".

Cringe and low IQ. This is your safe space i get it. In real life people would think you’re a complete weirdo.

Cringe and low IQ. This is your safe space i get it. In real life people would think you’re a complete weirdo.

Tell us again about the story of you getting a college education I think some people may have missed it the other 100 times you told the story. Cringe festival.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,928 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

There was an article posted somewhere at the weekend and the comments amused me they were all based on the following...
    1. Schools forcing kids to masterbate
    2. Chemtrails
    3. Foreigners diluting our culture
    4. Soros
    5. Gay agenda

Like take Soros for example... How the **** does a thick dope who has neither left the village or learned anything useful in his/her life know who Soros is...

Gemma o bleedin Doherty that's how :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Patty Hearst

Have you something against the presence of black people in Ireland?

Yes I have a problem with importing African people and herding them into welfare ghettos which are no different from African ghettos in any other country.

• Advertisement

Tell us again about the story of you getting a college education I think some people may have missed it the other 100 times you told the story. Cringe festival.

Loool he’s lost it. Watch the sub 80 IQ rage fester as he realizes that he cant say this sh*te in real life.

This is your little safe space i get it man. But i want you to say the crap youre saying here to a group of normal people.

Thing is, people would rather have immigrants around than sad miserable losers

Loool he’s lost it. Watch the sub 80 IQ rage fester as he realizes that he cant say this sh*te in real life.

This is your little safe space i get it man. But i want you to say the crap youre saying here to a group of normal people.

Thing is, people would rather have immigrants around than sad miserable losers

Ladies and gents I present to you the official spokesperson for the Irish people, well the ones under 35 anyway. All I can I say is God save Ireland. :pac:

Yes I have a problem with importing African people and herding them into welfare ghettos which are no different from African ghettos in any other country.

Why this detestation of African people, plenty of other races live here and yet not a peep out of you.

Why this detestation of African people, plenty of other races live here and yet not a peep out of you.

Yeah, you're making assumptions there..

Ladies and gents I present to you the official spokesperson for the Irish people, well the ones under 35 anyway. All I can I say is God save Ireland. :pac:

Correct. Im not some social outcast complaining about immigrants on boards ie.

You should get with the program or leave the country. Nobody wants to hear stupid old men complaining about immigrants in real life

Weirdo

Mod: banned

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Playing the race card, screaming "racist" as he is arresting him for being armed and wearing a balaclava on the street.

Yeah, racist :rolleyes:

Identity politics helps NO ONE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

.Charlo, you're just feeding the troll, don't waste your time

Playing the race card, screaming "racist" as he is arresting him for being armed and wearing a balaclava on the street.

Yeah, racist :rolleyes:

Identity politics helps NO ONE!!!

Low IQ old men: identity politics helps no one
    Also low IQ old men: proud to be irish/white/catholic/republican !!!!

Hmm

.Charlo, you're just feeding the troll, don't waste your time

Imagine thinking a majority demographic is trolling you.
    Do you think the entire country is out to get you?

Huge bang of sub 80 IQ in this thread. Very basic inquiries and suddenly everyone calls in TROLLING

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Odelay

Huge bang of sub 80 IQ in this thread. Very basic inquiries and suddenly everyone calls in TROLLING

Will you just be hanging around here for your summer holidays or will you have any summer camps to attend with your friends?

• Advertisement

Low IQ old men: identity politics helps no one
    Also low IQ old men: proud to be irish/white/catholic/republican !!!!

Hmm

What are you on about ? low IQ old men ??
    What ?

You think Identity politics helps people ?
    True equality wouldn't need this bull****, treat people as the individuals they are, not by their skin colour/sexuality/gender etc ...

This is what ID politics does, which ironically is racist in itself..

Tell me, Whats the average IQ of Sub Saharan Africans?

Odelay wrote: »
    Will you just be hanging around here for your summer holidays or will you have any summer camps to attend with your friends?

At least i have friends. I can tell that there are some very bitter and rejected old men here. Id worry about them, not me.

What are you on about ? low IQ old men ??
    What ?

You think Identity politics helps people ?
    True equality wouldn't need this bull****, treat people as the individuals they are, not by their skin colour/sexuality/gender etc ...

This is what ID politics does, which ironically is racist in itself..

Lol this entire thread IS just identity politics from old men.

Being old and near death, must be difficult.

They spend a lot of time on boards complaining about people who arent them:

Women/immigrants/young people

Its just identity politics except pandering to old men. If you dont get that you might be a brainlet

Noise.

I hope we can all rise above, and come to an amicable conclusion for the force that divides us is far greater than ourselves.

Tell me, Whats the average IQ of Sub Saharan Africans?

66, sk8 is the only bigot in this thread. Prejudice against low IQ folk lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

just back from a ban boi ?

hows that job on the front gate of the factory going for you ? lol

mynamejeff wrote: »
    just back from a ban boi ?

hows that job on the front gate of the factory going for you ? lol

She/He is only back from a ban? And abusing people on thread already. Tut tut.

Lol this entire thread IS just identity politics from old men.

Being old and near death, must be difficult.

They spend a lot of time on boards complaining about people who arent them:

Women/immigrants/young people

Its just identity politics except pandering to old men. If you dont get that you might be a brainlet

Christ you really are obsessed with "old men" ...

• Advertisement

The exact same video is on Twitter with David Attenborough narrating.

I admire David’s concerns, about the welfare of our natural habitat but with then each new generation’s immediate greed it is ever more gradually ebbing away...

People seem to think we should command more respect; than animals and yet it is only their habitats that we seek to conserve.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement