Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rowan Croft the gran torino

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Boggles wrote: »
    No he didn't, he is currently on bail and is facing a new trial, which is scheduled for May I think.
    Come back to me when, and if, it actually happens.
    If they hadn't said that, the original trial judge would be up shít creek right now, without a paddle. Miscarriage of justice. The courts are in no hurry to confirm it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

recedite wrote: »
    Yeah good man. Thats hateful speech right there.

Freedom of speech is a right. But if you're going to label him a racist, you're going to need to cite some evidence, otherwise you're just another random internet idiot.

Here's him talking about becoming "feral again" against migrants. It's clearly no other group since he primarily targets refugee centers...
    https://twitter.com/soundmigration/status/1106488139063984128?s=19

Fyi, I don't subscribe to a paradox of tolerance where racism is treated as acceptable. The **** he spouts is the exact same as what the New Zealand Spree Killer subscribes to. They both believe in "The Great Replacement" which is a far right racist conspiracy (you'll probably deny it is). So yep definitely a racist.

Also a pretty scummy aspect about him is his followers. Outside of it resembling a bunch white supremacists, they have a tendency to following his lead when he encourages harassing individuals. Very similar to the Gemma O'D lot who tend to often overlap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Patty Hearst

Whats with all the withering putdowns and jibes over his economic and residential status?

Comes across very much like class-snobbery and even a bit right wing tbh.

So what if he lives with his Mother?
    He might be a carer for all anyone knows.

The average cost of rent in Dublin is around e1600 per month not everyone can afford this, even if they are working in a decent job.

There are plenty of people living with their parents even 50 year olds

Whats with all the withering putdowns and jibes over his economic and residential status?

Comes across very much like class-snobbery and even a bit right wing tbh.

So what if he lives with his Mother?
    He might be a carer for all anyone knows.

The average cost of rent in Dublin is around e1600 per month not everyone can afford this, even if they are working in a decent job.

There are plenty of people living with their parents even 50 year olds

Generally other people in such a situation are not raising money to move out via racist targeting of refugee centers... So more like snobbery against racists who are grifting.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,254 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Never thought I'd see a world when calling racists, well, racists, was a controversial stance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Having his own website means GTs videos are not liable to be pulled by randomers working for facebuke.
    I don't think it has happened yet, but the guy is obviously smart enough to be thinking ahead.

The only way his content would be removed is if he broke the terms and conditions that he agreed to when he signed up.

Also your constant deliberate misspelling of facebook is at best extremely childish :rolleyes:

batgoat wrote: »
    They both believe in "The Great Replacement" which is a far right racist conspiracy (you'll probably deny it is).
    Our Tanaiste Simon Coveney wants to double the population outside Dublin.
    Where is he going to get all these people from? Educated westerners breed at less than the replacement rate.
    Already the DP centres are being installed in small towns all over the country, against the wishes of locals. Social housing is being taken over.
    The great replacement is a thing, and it is happening. That is not to say some nutter in NZ was in any way justified in shooting the immigrants. He wasn't.

And here's Coveney a few years ago secretly attending a Bilderberg meeting with his now deceased mentor, Peter Sutherland.

Bilderberg meetings are held so that banksters and globalist politicians can get together to see how they can reshape the world to make it more profitable for themselves.

Sutherland, Goldman Sachs Bankster and UN Migration officer, was an influential proponent of the great replacement.
    Sutherland strongly advocated unrestricted immigration into the European Union. Sutherland gave his opinion to the UK’s House of Lords Home Affairs Committee on 21 June 2012 as being (a) that "at the most basic level individuals should have freedom of choice" about working and studying in other countries and that EU states should stop targeting "highly skilled" migrants (and, conversely, placing restrictions on low-skilled migrants). Sutherland also argues (b) that migration is a "crucial dynamic for economic growth" and that this is the case "however difficult it may be to explain this to the citizens of those states". Sutherland’s stated opinions on policy were (a) that "it was fundamentally important for states to cooperate on migration policy rather than developing their own policies in isolation as 'no state is or can be an island'" (b) that multiculturalism is both inevitable and desirable: “It’s impossible to consider that the degree of homogeneity which is implied by the other argument can survive because states have to become more open states, in terms of the people who inhabit them” and also (c) that “the European Union, in my view, should be doing its best to undermine” any “sense of our homogeneity and difference from others”. An ageing or declining native population in countries like Germany or southern EU states was the "key argument and, I hesitate to the use word because people have attacked it, for the development of multicultural states", he added
    But for all his faults, Sutherland never achieved the high office in his native country that Coveney now has. Unlike Coveney, he never actually had his hands directly on the levers of power. These guys claim to be working towards "diversity" but what they really want is growth at all costs. Growth is what keeps national debt sustainable, and that is essentially what banksters profit from.
    If they were really interested in diversity, they would not be trying to break down the diversity of different cultures and nations that currently exist in Europe.

What they really want is more homogeneity, more standardisation, and continued growth.

Oh, and while we are on the subjects of Goldman Sachs, these vultures are currently in the news for trying to evict an Irish family from their home/business. I don't see them actually building any social housing for all these unskilled migrants though.

Its not easy to make a stand against these kind of powerful people and corporations. It takes somebody like Grand Torino.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,935 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Conspiracy videos don't prove anything.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

And there we have it, recedite drags us into the world of nonsensical and racist conspiracies including his apparent subscription to "The Great Replacement" which has no basis in reality... There's a reason why the politics forum would redirect to the conspiracies forum if you started ranting about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,459 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

at some stage even the likes of Coveney or a Sutherland have to hit a point where they say stop and place some order around migration. If 20 million sought to move to Ireland, would that be the point? Or 50 million?
    Is the racism card played at that point.

It is mainstream politics in Britain to talk about migration, and placing control over your borders. Indeed the vast majority of politicians from Tory to Labour would not dare go out to their electorate and advocate for a doubling of the population. They have more sense.

There is little debate in Ireland, and much raising or discussion of the issue sees the racism moniker dished out liberally within 5 minutes. That suggests a certain political immaturity is still knocking around the place.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,935 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Are you saying it was a fake video?
    You're not a mod on this forum, so you'll have to argue your points, unlike in the politics forum when you permanently banned me from posting anything there.

I am a mod on this forum.

I don't intend to waste my time watching nonsense videos from some Irish equivalent of Alex Jones.

Why not post a link to the official plan for the great replacement?

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

I am a mod on this forum.
    Ban me here too, then.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

grand torino is a crusty old man who lives in his moms basement lol.

Why is anyone surprised that a failure would make videos about race and right wing politics? Its honestly the only logical conclusion.

Nobody successful in real life writes about ‘going feral’ and paypal donations.

In fact, someone should just contact revenue and get rowan croft audited.

Ban me here too, then.

Grow up a bit, a reasonable question was asked. Post up the great replacement plan, an official document . Rather than conspiracies about Bilderberg secretly plotting it out from their lairs..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Our Tanaiste Simon Coveney wants to double the population outside Dublin.
    Where is he going to get all these people from? Educated westerners breed at less than the replacement rate.
    Already the DP centres are being installed in small towns all over the country, against the wishes of locals. Social housing is being taken over.
    The great replacement is a thing, and it is happening. That is not to say some nutter in NZ was in any way justified in shooting the immigrants. He wasn't.

And here's Coveney a few years ago secretly attending a Bilderberg meeting with his now deceased mentor, Peter Sutherland.

Bilderberg meetings are held so that banksters and globalist politicians can get together to see how they can reshape the world to make it more profitable for themselves.

Sutherland, Goldman Sachs Bankster and UN Migration officer, was an influential proponent of the great replacement.But for all his faults, Sutherland never achieved the high office in his native country that Coveney now has. Unlike Coveney, he never actually had his hands directly on the levers of power. These guys claim to be working towards "diversity" but what they really want is growth at all costs. Growth is what keeps national debt sustainable, and that is essentially what banksters profit from.
    If they were really interested in diversity, they would not be trying to break down the diversity of different cultures and nations that currently exist in Europe.

What they really want is more homogeneity, more standardisation, and continued growth.

Oh, and while we are on the subjects of Goldman Sachs, these vultures are currently in the news for trying to evict an Irish family from their home/business. I don't see them actually building any social housing for all these unskilled migrants though.

Its not easy to make a stand against these kind of powerful people and corporations. It takes somebody like Grand Torino.

Maybe they shouldn't have gone into debt to the tune of 25 million then, do you think they should just be left alone? Have the debt written off?

*Prepares for a raft of Denis O'Brien, Banksters, Elitist etc whataboutery replies to this question *

batgoat wrote: »
    Post up the great replacement plan, an official document .
    There is no document of that name. If you live in Ireland, you only have to look around you.
    I just posted Coveney's plans to double the population outside Dublin.
    Where will this new population come from?

Every developed and educated country breeds at less than their own replacement rate. Its a dilemma for the banksters. Environmentally that could be very beneficial though.

There is no document of that name. If you live in Ireland, you only have to look around you.

Every developed and educated country breeds at less than their own replacement rate. Its a dilemma for the banksters. Environmentally that could be very beneficial though.

Okay so what we go back to is a conspiracy which was pushed about Ireland by the likes of Stefan Molyneux..

Jesus christ. This is the level of discourse people who follow rowan croft is at.

Honestly listening to right wingers on this website talk makes me think most of them are low IQ: Around sub-90

If you live in Ireland, you only have to look around you.

So just the deranged ramblings of treacherous conspiracy theorists.

H. H. Asquith

Maybe they shouldn't have gone into debt to the tune of 25 million then
    For every foolish borrower, there is a foolish lender.
    I'm not rushing to defend the actions of either in this particular case.
    I'm merely pointing out that Goldman Sachs is interested only in profit. Which is fair enough. They are a profit driven corporation, after all.

Politicians should be only interested in the welfare of the citizens.

When both interests get thrown together, in competition with each other, corporate profit always wins.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Is this lad really 50 and living with his mammy?

sk8erboii wrote: »
    Jesus christ. This is the level of discourse people who follow rowan croft is at.
    Honestly listening to right wingers on this website talk makes me think most of them are low IQ: Around sub-90
    I'm diagnosing you with Dunning Kruger syndrome.
    Keep taking one blue pill daily, if want the condition to remain stable.
    And stop calling me Jesus.

I'm diagnosing you with Dunning Kruger syndrome.
    Keep taking one blue pill daily, if want the condition to remain stable.
    And stop calling me Jesus.

Bluepill zzzzzzzzzzz

Nice 4chan buzzwords. You should probably stay there.

Cringing at losers who espouse rowan croft. Though i can see how failures at life tend to blame their sh*t lives at jews/foreigners/feminists/bankers.

I have a good life and I hate all those groups you've mentioned. Where do I fit in?

With the rest of the rereg trolls

Worse places to be tbh fam.

Agreed. Imagine being in your 50s and begging for money online

• Registered Users Posts: 39,859 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

RasTa wrote: »
    Is this lad really 50 and living with his mammy?

Yeah, but he has dreams.

He wants donations to build a shed out his Mams back so he can have independence and a base to lead the resistance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Boggles wrote: »
    Yeah, but he has dreams.

He wants donations to build a shed out his Mams back so he can have independence and a base to lead the resistance.

Has he raised 40 quid yet?

https://www.aldi.ie/kid%27s-circus-teepee/p/083279275637408

• Registered Users Posts: 41,024 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Birneybau wrote: »
    Never thought I'd see a world when calling racists, well, racists, was a controversial stance

Nah its not controversial. A few people are trying to make it controversial. Grand Torino is an extreme far right racist. It's laughable that people would even try to dispute this.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 10,254 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Birneybau wrote: »

Nah its not controversial. A few people are trying to make it controversial. Grand Torino is an extreme far right racist. It's laughable that people would even try to dispute this.

I'm not just talking about this clown. I'm talking about Yaxley-Lennon, members of the U.K. Labour party, other far right figureheads

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

The definition of racism is prejudice, antagonism or discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that ones race is superior. Can you provide evidence to that claim that GT is engaging in racism?

Advertisement