Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dannyriver

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    If you cant see it, no point explaining it to a chap of of your mental capability.

Basically dude you made an allusion because to state your point specifically would have revealed your prejudice. Now that you've been called out to clarify you've backed off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Dannyriver wrote: »
    Basically dude you made an allusion because to state your point specifically would have revealed your prejudice. Now that you've been called out to clarify you've backed off. I see your a re new back again yeah?

Nice edit, u relised he joined the site 4 years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Basically dude you made an allusion because to state your point specifically would have revealed your prejudice. Now that you've been called out to clarify you've backed off.
    Ah yes prejudice and racist to want immigrants to add to society rather than leech like enough of the native wasters we already have. my bad, you see the term racist is so diluted now most people dont give a **** about being called it, me included. Yeah im new march 2014, your observation skills are impeccable my friend. I have a feeling you didn't add much to the society's you went to so i can understandwhy you defend immigrants who want to do nothing but leech.

declan2693 wrote: »

Yes his naivety and debating skills confused me, well spotted Declan.

declan2693 wrote: »

Ha you will see in my quote i copped that- idiot.

• Advertisement

Ah yes prejudice and racist to want immigrants to add to society rather than leech like enough of the native wasters we already have. my bad, you see the term racist is so diluted now most people dont give a **** about being called it, me included. Yeah im new march 2014, your observation skills are impeccable my friend. I have a feeling you didn't add much to the society's you went to so i can understandwhy you defend immigrants who want to do nothing but leech.

You ll have to show me where I defended the above oh wise one.

You ll have to show me where I defended the above oh wise one.

Allusion is the word you used earlier.

Allusion is the word you used earlier.

Alluded to what exactly ? see you re still at it. Come on fella cough it up what are you afraid of?

Alluded to what exactly ? see you re still at it. Come on fella cough it up what are you afraid of?

You are beyond thick, i answered your question, anyway already got a warning for debating with you so might get a ban now bit it was worth it. Take care simple man.

You are beyond thick, i answered your question, anyway already got a warning for debating with you so might get a ban now bit it was worth it. Take care simple man.

No bother happy to accommodate. Mind yourself tis a long aul road as they say. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Don't post in this thread again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

You must know more that what is in the papers, no mention of who did either stabbings.

Check again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Check again

The only person name is the young man who died, and mention of a teenager that presented to the cops and is helping with enquiries.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭safeasparagus

I see Stephen Breen (crime reporter) has released a book on the life and times of Freddie Thompson . Prominent display in Easons too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭benny79

I see Stephen Breen (crime reporter) has released a book on the life and times of Freddie Thompson . Prominent display in Easons too.

Sure everything was in the Herald just google him name on their web page!

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

benny79 wrote: »
    Sure everything was in the Herald just google him name on their web page!

He writes for the sun 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 7,036 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Larsso30 wrote: »
    He writes for the sun 😂

Fair play to Freddie, he going places writing for the Sun. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

"My guys stabbed him to bits haha"

I don't think Irish teens speak like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Patty Hearst

Balbriggan again

Apparently the kid had a knife and balaclava and was on his way to shoot a music video when arrested.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-20-at-12-24-06.png

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Everything is going to be alriiight ..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,868 ✭✭✭enricoh

Bobblehats wrote: »
    Everything is going to be alriiight ..

Cant even walk down the road with a balaclava on armed with a knife without racist cops racially profiling you!
    Yeah balbriggan is gonna be grand, invest now while house prices are low! U'd be mad not to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Patty Hearst

A great example of the benefits of Multiculturalism, when you watch a video and you can't tell if its Dublin, Baltimore, London, Durban, Amsterdam etc

Illustrated by the fact that a lot of the replies on twitter think the video is from the United States.

Ah well....at least RTE can make our own version of The WIRE in a few years.

A great example of the benefits of Multiculturalism, when you watch a video and you can't tell if its Dublin, Baltimore, London, Durban, Amsterdam etc

Who needs a balaclava and a knife to film a music video?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Illustrated by the fact that a lot of the replies on twitter think the video is from the United States.

Ah well....at least RTE can make our own version of The WIRE in a few years.

Eh, as soon as she started talking/shouting it was very obviously Dublin

The exact same video is on Twitter with David Attenborough narrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

Have you something against the presence of black people in Ireland?

klaaaz wrote: »
    Have you something against the presence of black people in Ireland?

The ones in forever homes that dont work should be moved on as they are of no benefit to us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

.Charlo wrote: »
    The ones in forever homes that dont work should be moved on as they are of no benefit to us.

What's that got to do with people in the video?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement