Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jumpers are Coming 2017/2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Shemale wrote: »
    What price did you get Krusty?

16's

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

16's

Good work

Shemale wrote: »
    Good work

To be completely honest with you, I just took a chance because i remember reading somewhere at the start of the season that Jessie was gonna try the horse in the staying hurdle races so 16's was the best price i could find

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

At least he has also showed improvement on last season going by that Xmas run and should improve a bit more on better ground. Now though the unexposed Yanworth, Finians Oscar and possibly Bacardys could enter the mix making the stayers a tough one to point out a winner with plenty fancied.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Mr321

Harringtons horses seem to be coming into form again from the looks of things while Paul Nicholas seems to be going out of it, same happened him around this time last year and only managed the 1 winner at the Cheltenham Festival. Hope it turns around for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Mr321 wrote: »
    Harringtons horses seem to be coming into form again from the looks of things while Paul Nicholas seems to be going out of it, same happened him around this time last year and only managed the 1 winner at the Cheltenham Festival. Hope it turns around for him.

Always happens with Nicholls as most of his stable get their flu vaccinations in January hence the quiet month

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Willie Mullins doing a stable tour at the moment. Search #dublinracingfestival on Twitter for all the info

https://twitter.com/GoRacing/status/952865720035086336

2 mile chase route for Yorky!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Yorkhill Champion Chase bound, per WPM but that statement should come with a disclaimer probably enter him in the 4miler as well :D

See Unibet have taken Harrington on with the blog also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Fully expect Yorkhill to go for the Champion Hurdle or to be ruled out for the season soon haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

I know his primary aim will be the grand national but what hope does Blaklion have of running in, and winning, the gold cup?

He was a handy winner of the becher chase and his win in the RSA could be very indicative of how well he could perform in a gold cup. Did well against BDM in a race that we know is suited to BDM now. He is also a proven stayer so there's not really any question if he'll stay the trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Thats Douvan more or less ruled out so

There goes my double!

Twas NRNB so no biggy

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Jesus Presenting Percy is a scandalous price for the RSA.

Had him backed ap last year for a good handicap but 4s for the RSA is mental!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Slattsy wrote: »
    Jesus Presenting Percy is a scandalous price for the RSA.

Had him backed ap last year for a good handicap but 4s for the RSA is mental!!

It is but I expect him to win if he turns up in the same form. He’s an exciting chasing prospect for the future.

Hope Invitation Only goes what could be an average RSA

Mullins doesn't seem to be running as many horses over an entire card as other years? Even since the Gigginstown departure. 3 - 4 the last few meetings (not talking about festivals or his top G1 horses).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

De Plotting shed for the Kim Muir?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭WickIow Brave

I have a question for the Samcro doubters:

Samcro v Petit Mouchoir in a hurdles match over 2 miles on yielding.
    How would you price it?

There's a reason I asked this question uno.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

There's a reason I asked this question uno.

Because you like asking irrelevant questions that will never actually happen??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭WickIow Brave

danganabu wrote: »
    Because you like asking irrelevant questions that will never actually happen??

Not quite. Someone on another thread said something like Samcro wouldn't beat Buveur D'air. Let's just say on a line through Petit Mouchoir, Samcro has the beating of Buveur D'air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

I can't wait for the flat season and some proper horses.

440783.png

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

5 weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Itziger

diomed wrote: »
    I can't wait for the flat season and some proper horses.

440783.png

Jaysus, jumping flat horses? Now I'm all confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

what do people reckon about fountains windfall the weekend? seems to be progressing fast. Cloudy dream wont stay and Native River wont be fully wound up.

Fountains windfall killed in schooling accident today.. That's extremely rough on trainer and owner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

madmoose wrote: »
    Hope Invitation Only goes what could be an average RSA

The Piano has been Drinking................!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

The champion hurdle really is looking dire this year.

He has been hyped and a let down but Charli Parcs caught the eye in the betfair hurdle a long way before not picking up on bad ground. Could be one for the county?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭culline

Thought Burning Ambition ran very well today in the Hunter's Chase today, 2nd to Gilgamboa. Any idea if he is going for the Foxhunter's Chase? It looks a weak renewal

Advertisement