Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 20 Transfers.

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Quick question for my missus' team. 2 FT and no obvious one. She could replace McCarthy in goal who does not feature anymore. Hennessey the obvious replacement?

---

Sh*te! Too late :(. We woke up too late and it"s 1 wasted transfer for her...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

FHFC wrote: »
    Mine too. Have they confirmed yer man as caretaker to the end of the season though? Or is therea chance of a new manager less prone to clean sheets?

Rangel seems to be first choice too. Some risk but great value.

Is this the Rangel chap that hasn't played much all season and was I unexpectedly dropped last week when I bought him in?

Maybe I should have had a look out for him last night in the bar to see if he was in the squad. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

iroced wrote: »
    Quick question for my missus' team. 2 FT and no obvious one. She could replace McCarthy in goal who does not feature anymore. Hennessey the obvious replacement?

That's exactly what I did last night after spending about an hour thinking of a Kolarov replacement. Sorry for her loss (of a transfer)!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,465 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

iroced wrote: »

---

Sh*te! Too late :(. We woke up too late and it"s 1 wasted transfer for her...

Excuses, excuses. You posted this at 11:40. That meant you still had 5 minutes to sort something out instead of posting here :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

That's exactly what I did last night after spending about an hour thinking of a Kolarov replacement. Sorry for her loss (of a transfer)!
    Yeah. If she has no pressing issues it'll be done in the next couple of GWS. Otherwise, that'll probably be for her second WC. DDG as first choice is OK for now ;).
    Excuses, excuses. You posted this at 11:40. That meant you still had 5 minutes to sort something out instead of posting here :pac:
    Ahah yeah well maybe this "saved" (or shall I say "non spent") £0.2m will become important in the coming weeks :p.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I bought Butland and Arnie in this week for a -4. Knowing my luck, Barkley will have a field day against Spurs. >_<

Advertisement