Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2016/17 Off-Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭BadBannana

doob23 wrote: »
    Ehh, I always thought I looked like a bit of a dickhead in bright colours. Sure I might as well be going to a funeral because I'll definitely be dead the morning after

Grey or dark blue are hardly "bright colours" mate

• Registered Users Posts: 15 doob23

BadBannana wrote: »
    Grey or dark blue are hardly "bright colours" mate

i'm colorblind ;)))

to be fair dark blue wouldn't be too bad, grey is a bit iffy but sure lookit it's only one night, i shouldn't care if i look like a fool or not

edit: nice dirty smiley der how am i meant to do a cheeky wink now

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Skodaa

How many exams left for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

Skodaa wrote: »
    How many exams left for everyone

4 .....

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Nyctolust

2 for me. Business tomorrow and Technology next Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Thinking about moving from ordinary to higher business in the morning.. thoughts on that?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭thetalker

Are you sure you can do higher, looking at the marking scheme and knowing how much to write is half the battle so you should definitely check that out.
    Also I imagine higher requires writing more points.

The main difference as well would be the ABQ. Have you practiced any of those? A whole lot of marks goes for that question and the timing is pretty tight too.

thetalker wrote:
    Are you sure you can do higher, looking at the marking scheme and knowing how much to write is half the battle so you should definitely check that out. Also I imagine higher requires writing more points.

Yeah I've checked it out..just need 50% to make it worthwhile

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

Physics and Chemistry

• Advertisement

Just physics left. I've been catching up on sleep and food. Feel like a human again

• Registered Users Posts: 37 jogd1234

Just physics left. I've been catching up on sleep and food. Feel like a human again

Loool everyone else has 1/2 exams left at most, and here I am with 4 to come next week. Feels badddd

Physics and Chemistry
    Same here, physics will be ok I bet but chemistry is a real nightmsre if the experiment questions aren't something I've studied

2 left but probably the most important

Just Technology left for me.

By the way did you end up moving from OL Business to Higher this morning?

Nyctolust wrote:
    By the way did you end up moving from OL Business to Higher this morning?

Had a good look at the papers and bar I was going to get over 50% it just wasn't worth it. Decided to stay and try and do as well as I could

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Nulty18

Sorry meant What does anybody think of French and business exams.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Nulty18 wrote: »
    Why does anybody think of French and business exams.
    Business

French

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Nulty18

Meant to say what did not why did everybody think ofor french and business exams

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭carefulnowted

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

:P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Nulty18 wrote: »
    Meant to say what did not why did everybody think ofor french and business exams
    If you checked the threads I linked, you would see! ;)
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

:P
    Careful now, Ted, back away from that can slowly!! :p:D

I CANNOT study with this weather

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭daraghwal

I CANNOT study with this weather

It is genuinely impossible. I was jealous yesterday of everyone that's finished being able to go out. Now they are lying on the grass/at the beach putting up snapchat stories!! I'm only halfway through mine AAARRRGGGGHH :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

Don't worry too much about the weather. It's pretty much too hot to enjoy it where I am. You're not missing out on too much. Just find somewhere cool and try to focus. :)

A97 wrote: »
    Don't worry too much about the weather. It's pretty much too hot to enjoy it where I am. You're not missing out on too much. Just find somewhere cool and try to focus. :)
    Haha too hot doesn't exist in this country, 22°C might just be the perfect weather and yet I must stay and focus on chem :'(

I'm free. After a year of ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EireLemon

3 more for me! Spanish tomorrow, economics on Wednesday and music on Thursday! Honestly can't wait.

Lads I simply can't study with this weather its not even funny.. I'm at risk of losing everything I have worked for in a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

Finishing with chemistry tomorrow.
    Does anyone else feel like the last month or so has just been a blur, with one day rolling into the next, barely know what day of the week it is?

Everybody's saying "sure it'll be great once it's over" but honestly I feel like I won't know what to do with myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

My next exam is on Friday & I honestly don't know how I'm going to find the motivation to study.

Advertisement