Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New low for the Gardai? Video claims Woman refused to leave estate with sick child

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭sjb25

And what were you doing talking to the very people you consider scum? Did you let them know your feelings on them?

Perhaps you can show us what one of these so called jackets look like, after all of 3 of them were wearing them then I guess it would be easy for you to show us the similarities by finding an image of said jacket !

Of course that's if you really were talking to 3 people you consider scum and didn't just imagine this jacket up in a bid to slander some honest hard working people who are protesting.

They stopped me on the street to discuss this very issue actually and no I hardly called three fellas scum on me own now that would be silly as for an image of said jacket I'm sorry I didn't take a selfie with them If you think I didn't meet them fine I really don't care ok they had them jackets the looked like that guys no give it up will you

sjb25 wrote: »
    They stopped me on the street to discuss this very issue actually and no I hardly called three fellas scum on me own now that would be silly as for an image of said jacket I'm sorry I didn't take a selfie with them If you think I didn't meet them fine I really don't care ok they had them jackets the looked like that guys no give it up will you

You see I find it very hard to believe your story.

Could you provide any image at all to support your claim? Try Google perhaps, maybe you can find something there or maybe you need to use Photoshop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

MOD

Closing this as it has descended into a discussion on protesters and water meter protests which are already covered here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057299703

and

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057249879

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement