Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oppo Find 7

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

ED E wrote: »
    Interesting. The other half and a few friends have the one plus one, must do a side by side and see what I get. I do notice the FPS on the preview is lower.

Outside with plenty natural light it's great. Low natural light (not even that low just even some clouds) or inside with artificial light results in a slight blur shot, where as the Find 7 still gave nice sharp shots in those situations.

Very disappointing given the camera hardware is the same. People that have got a OnePlus One with color OS on it have reported image quality on par with the Find 7, so it has to be the cyanogen camera app underperforming.

Have tried other apps and still not up to the color OS one.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

#Necro

Just to say got fed up waiting on the Oppo dev team who have now f'cked off on holiers for Chinese new year and still havent bothered to commit a release to the stable channel, so I flashed a CM12 nightly. Lollipop is nice, everything works. Forget Oppo, they'll just do a Sony and abandon older handsets for a new flagship every few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,311 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

lollipop is now available as a beta direct from Oppo for the Find 7. I installed yesterday, seems ok so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Is see there.s one for sale on adverts for 240.is this a good price

Advertisement