Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oppo Find 7

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

I posted that on the 1+1 thread before we moved discussion over here. If any of the current owners could give their opinion that'd be great.

I've tried a few shots there and I'd say it's focused within maybe 2 seconds within pointing at your target.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

A very overcast evening..

Normal:
    UOGXgYAl.jpg

HDR:
    VKMpdytl.jpg

"Ultra HD" 50Mp Upscaling mode:
    ....imgur said no..... so here's a link http://www.ultraimg.com/images/2Wws.jpg

ESdMAOzl.jpg
    ycdCsrdl.jpg
    B9jxaurl.jpg

Thanks, I generally go for white when that's an option but i'm curious what the darker ones look like

Yq2rasVl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

is the back grooved or is that just a design on the case?

• Advertisement

daytob wrote: »
    is the back grooved or is that just a design on the case?

Its a finish on the backplate, no groove per say, just a different coating.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

ED E wrote: »
    <pic snip>

Thanks, that's really helped sway me towards that one. How are you finding the build, any/much creakiness from the backplate?

Thanks, that's really helped sway me towards that one. How are you finding the build, any/much creakiness from the backplate?

The cover replaces it, very good for keeping it thin with no give. Colour is meh but who cares.

How are you finding the color os on the find 7

How are you finding the color os on the find 7

No problems with. Very little bloat, but nothing crucial missing. Replaced the keyboard and was tempted to keep their SMS app but the way they dont show delivery reports is a pain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,409 ✭✭✭droidman123

is this phone running jellybean or kitkat?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,905 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

just one more quick question, I am on bill pay with 3 on a Samsung galaxy s3 phone, if I got the find 7 phone is it just as simple as taking my sim card out of my galaxy and inserting it into the find 7 and I,m good to go?

just one more quick question, I am on bill pay with 3 on a Samsung galaxy s3 phone, if I got the find 7 phone is it just as simple as taking my sim card out of my galaxy and inserting it into the find 7 and I,m good to go?

I know emobile and meteor have a way of sending you the apn details. check if you can log into your 3 personal account and see if there is a way to send them to your phone. or some providers * tesco * send it automatically.
    I have purchased loads of unlocked and chinese phones and never had an issue either. im sure the guys here would be willing to help you out as well if you get stuck

gonna order the find 7 later this week

Same sim size so thats a go and it auto found the APN settings for me, boot and go. No hassle whatsoever.

Yep!

HA3N5Des.jpg

You may have to register it on 4 Manually first time, and then set LTE/GSM Auto PRL but then the phone will do the rest. Same APN.

thanks for the info guys, think I,ll order the find 7 as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Dropped it on the kitchen tile earlier and has a little dent put into the side, nothing major but sickening with a new phone :(

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

How long did the Find 7 take to arrive after ordering?

A week.

Oppo find 7 has been shipped. only ordered it yesterday morning just after 9 when I got my student discount :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

Could somebody confirm the student discount email address? I go a bounce back from the one I tried.

it was posted previously, i got no bothers when i sent them an email

support@oppostyle.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

it was posted previously, i got no bothers when i sent them an email

support@oppostyle.com

That appears to have worked, thanks.

FYI it was on Color 1.2.1i when it arrived, I was offered 1.2.2i OTA on boot and yesterdayt got 1.2.3i. Hopefully Oppo keep up the pace with updates.

So an update, ordered this phone yesterday morning just after 9am. Came home to a dhl letter saying they are sorry they missed me, went down to the depot to pick up my order * lord knows what it was supposed to be seeing as this is boards and I am always on bargain alerts ;). But imagine my surprise when I see this :eek:

img_20140709_174756jvokk.jpgimg_20140709_1808553op71.jpg

img_20140709_18090980oec.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Jaysus, that was quick. Coming from the UK?

Advertisement