Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey - Order closed - *Payments due by 3 September*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,419 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

We should say what rough area we will all be sporting our new kits in. I'll say the north Kildare/Meath/west Wicklow area.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

We should say what rough area we will all be sporting our new kits in. I'll say the north Kildare/Meath/west Wicklow area.

I'll be wearing mine in my house.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭tacklemore

Disappointed to hear that some people are getting shirty with you Ste. I haven't got mine yet but it'll come. The man had a massive task on his hands, one I wouldn't even dream of tackling. I'm sure I'm preaching to the converted here, but there's no point in bringing more hassle and trouble upon the fella who organised all this for free and gratis. Ungrateful baxtards.

Keep up the good work Ste, and heres hoping I can do the jersey justice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭ruffmut

blahblah06 I got the jersey today. Thanks for a great transaction and to _Tyrrell_ for all the great work you have done. Regret I did not order bib shorts now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Its terrible to see tyrrell get hassle over this. I had orders in the past with issues where I didn't receive a Jersey. A quick phone pm to the organizer and after a call from him of was sorted.

What will end up happening if the hassle gets out of hand is either no one will volunteer to do an order again or the mods might put a stop to it so there is no trouble.

Just my take on it.

Sent from my nexus 4

• Advertisement

I think we have it sorted lads, I sent them on their tracking number, the courier made an attempted delivery but they never answered, and because there was no phone number they weren't able to contact them. It's sitting in the depot for them to arrange it now. So 100% not my fault of course.

Just remembered I've a few dropoffs to do tomorrow, I'll start sorting those out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭alexanderomahon

Hi tyrell, let us know when we should contact you about arrangements for collection. Ifsc area, Ballymun, RUSH areas. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Konkers

Praise be to Ste...........

Thanks a Million. Everything perfect. You did a great job. Can't wait to get out on the bike at the weekend. I think the green gives the kit an appropriately Irish feel.

Hi tyrell, let us know when we should contact you about arrangements for collection. Ifsc area, Ballymun, RUSH areas. Thanks

Yeah I'll let yous know lads. I want to try and get those An Post orders out first, and then I'll package collection orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭dogsears

Got my stuff today, very happy with it, thanks a million Ste. Will be sporting it on the highways and byways of Cork city and county.

Courier couldn't find the place of course, but obviously, as he had my phone number, I was able to give him directions. Bingo! No hassle for anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

got mine- yaay!

brilliant. thanks ste

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭alanucc

Received, cheers Ste

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I love the colour scheme, (after all the debate!) though I Am Officially An Idiot for ordering size L in the winter jacket. The M in the other top fits beautifully, but the larger one is roomy. :)

Just need to get out on my bike now!

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RunRoryRun

Oryx wrote: »
    I Am Officially An Idiot for ordering size L in the winter jacket. The M in the other top fits beautifully, but the larger one is roomy. :)

Give you a tenner for the jacket?!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Bebo stunnah

Got mine too! Just after seeing that I was one of the ones who never gave a phone number! :pac:

Now all I have to do is get a bike, but until then I'll be going around in the shorts pretending I'm a wrestler wearing a nappy

Cheers Ste for all the work ya put into the order!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

I love the colour scheme, (after all the debate!) though I Am Officially An Idiot for ordering size L in the winter jacket. The M in the other top fits beautifully, but the larger one is roomy. :)

How much did you pay for it? I'm on the look out for a winter jacket at the mo :)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Zyzz wrote: »
    How much did you pay for it? I'm on the look out for a winter jacket at the mo :)

Whatever it was listed at. :) Its ladies L tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RunRoryRun

Its ladies L tho.

I'd like to withdraw my offer of a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭bobcranfret

Thanks S. Jerseys just delivered. Fantastic kit! Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

Picked mine up today. I am sittibg at work looking at it.

Thanks a mill for all the hard work it's really appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

my gear has arrived, will try it on when i get home.

A big thanks to Ste for all the hard work!

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭TonyStark

The gear arrived just there.... Again much appreciation and thanks to Steven!

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Gallant_JJ

Gear just arrived, top notch, many many thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭jimmy blevins

Got my bid shorts today, very happy with them good quality and value. Just a pity it's time to get out the tights should have ordered the jacket as well.
    Thanks a lot tyrrell for all the effort you put into the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Got my bib shorts at work today, wore them on the way home, so comfortable, top quality & superb fit.

Cheers Ste

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

Dam! Knew I should've got a long sleeve top too. Curse my indecision!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Gear arrived!! Thanks a million dude, Very much appreciate it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Wizardej

Cheers Tyrrell, got my shorts and top today as well. They're great! Perfect fit plus the socks were the right size as well :)

Hope the last minute change in address didn't cause to much bother

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭red man walking

Just home from work and there's a delivery :-) just tried on the shorts and they fit perfect, great work Tyrrell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭CyaL8r

Received mine yesterday. Delighted with it. I think Steve deserves rainbow stripes on his for all his effort. Thanks

Advertisement