Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey - Order closed - *Payments due by 3 September*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭red man walking

pesky elves

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Got mine today ... courier couldn't find the place... but thankfully now crisis averted and I can tuck up in bed wearing my new kit. Nice one ste. Cheers again.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Grassey wrote: »
    Got mine today ... courier couldn't find the place... but thankfully now crisis averted and I can tuck up in bed wearing my new kit. Nice one ste. Cheers again.

Happy days. This is why we asked for phone numbers lads, some of you live in the arse ends of nowhere where us city folk can't find you!

Went through a couple of the tracking numbers from the first shipment, I foolishly didn' take note of whose is whose, but there was one attempted delivery in the South East, and someone didn't answer their phone when the courier rang so it's sitting in the depot.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Lepidoptera

Got mine this morning and I guess the weather decided it really needed to break in the new jacket properly today :P

I can't believe how much work you have put into this Steve - you're a star.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Last parcels for the courier collected.

When's the cycle then guys? Weekend after next maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Hani Kosti

Picture or we don't believe you!!!
    Grassey wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

Knew I should have gone for the jacket. Ah well that'll learn me :)

here use go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

Got mine today! Very nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

blahblah06 wrote: »
    here use go

That left sleeve looks a bit ragged :p

'can't wait for mine to arrive

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

blahblah06 wrote: »
    here use go

In that second picture i was thinking there was shoddy workmanship with threads but its your tattoo :o

Looks good!

I understand that people are anxious to get their order and when they see people posting about getting theirs it can be frustrating, but pming me in a very impersonal and formal way isn't exactly a nice thing to do. As I said before, any orders that are returned to me will be re-posted, I couldn't give two shíts if the PayPal resolution window closes in twelve days, if there's a problem with the stuff you'll get your money back after I speak to the supplier, and no orders will be missing as they're with a courier not An Post in most cases and they'll be returned to me because you never put in a phone number like you WERE asked.

/rant

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Would anyone who is getting uppity about a missing order please calm the frick down? If steve stiffs ya (he won't) I'll cover the amount myself, ok? The chap don't deserve hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It's one for the CV though.

"Successfully co-ordinated the logistics of moving thousands of euros worth of stock to disparate individual locations and didn't track anyone down and beat them to death with their order".

Like I say, the offer is there for the collections stuff if you want to pass it off to me and get it out of your Ma's house :pac:

My god. Ste feel sorry for you.
    Lads just be patient were doing our best here trying to get these items to you.
    As ste stated use were asked to supply phone numbers which is the only reason there would be any delays with the courier this is why you are asked.
    If your that concerned leave ste alone and ring Fastway couriers with your name and address and they will put the phone number with the parcel that you were already asked for.
    If your nice to them you do not need your tracking number just your address so leave ste out of it we had done our part and more

Unreal some people

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭AltAccount

Can I ask anyone on here who's thinking of, or worried about the Paypal dispute window, why do you feel that way?

What do you expect the outcome of a dispute to be?

Ste if I was you..
    Let them open a PayPal claim.
    Supply the claim with the tracking number and they haven't a hope in getting anywhere.
    Let them do the hard work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,921 ✭✭✭furiousox

Paypal disputes....seriously?
    Anyone got the balls to stand up and say why they're so unhappy?
    Thought not.
    Leave the guy alone and arrange your own jersey order next time if you think you could do it better.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭TonyStark

furiousox wrote: »
    Paypal disputes....seriously?
    Anyone got the balls to stand up and say why they're so unhappy?
    Thought not.
    Leave the guy alone and arrange your own jersey order next time if you think you could do it better.

Jesus yeah. When you look at the spreadsheet and look at all the logistics involved, coupled with the ****e from Paypal...a few days wait isn't here nor there.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Lepidoptera

Paypal disputes are for when the seller doesn't deliver a product or it's not in the agreed upon condition or whatever....you're not even selling the jerseys. Paypal was just the medium used so that you could organise payment to the supplier. Punishing you for whatever worries they have about this is not only a really poor form after everything you've done, but it doesn't even make sense.

I know people get uptight when money is involved, but have some patience. Ste's clearly not ripping people off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

Ste, if you want to let the paypal dispute run through, they will refund the money, if the size is right Ill certainly buy it! :) The arseh*le who has filed the claim doesn't deserve an order

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Opening a paypal dispute after all that Ste was through with this mess and the way he handles it is an absolute disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭TonyStark

Zyzz wrote: »
    Ste, if you want to let the paypal dispute run through, they will refund the money, if the size is right Ill certainly buy it! :) The arseh*le who has filed the claim doesn't deserve an order

It could be raffled. ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

TonyStark wrote: »
    It could be raffled. ;-)

Could be..

But I asked first so nananana :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

TonyStark wrote: »
    It could be raffled. ;-)

I'd certainly buy a ticket , went for a spin in the new gear last night , comfy gear :)
    Would we buy the tickets through paypal :eek:

seamus wrote: »
    It's one for the CV though.

"Successfully co-ordinated the logistics of moving thousands of euros worth of stock to disparate individual locations and didn't track anyone down and beat them to death with their order".

Like I say, the offer is there for the collections stuff if you want to pass it off to me and get it out of your Ma's house :pac:

Yeah I'll definitely be dropping off some stuff between yourself and Rogue-Trooper.

I 10000000000005000000% will not be raffling off any stuff you gobshítes, way too much hassle :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »

I 10000000000005000000% will not be raffling off any stuff you gobshítes, way too much hassle :P

Don't Be like that ste ,you've proved your well up to the task :pac: :pac::pac:

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I got mine, thank you so much. Not tried it on yet but it all looks great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Solobally8

Got my stuff this evening. It's lovely. Great fit. Thanks a million ste for all your hard work. You are a saint!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Hani Kosti

Got mine today (went for M, S might have possibly fit too but don't mind as prefer loose fit anyway)
    If you see a crazy Boardsie couple, I'm possibly the prettier one :-D
    THANKS STE, you're a legend

Advertisement