Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey - Order closed - *Payments due by 3 September*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭dogsears

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    Ten orders are going out tonight, I'm nearly falling asleep here so I won't do any more for fear of messing them up.

Lucky list for today is:
    N1977
    Wishbone Ash
    Dogsears
    Wobbles
    Solobally8
    Konkers
    Shaka
    Needmoregears
    Ronanc15.

Went by size of order and date paid, so these were all people who ordered bibs and a jersey and paid early.

The ma said she's giving me a hand tomorrow to sort out orders so apparently we should have everything sorted. Said she was sick of people ringing our doorbell and the mess in her house :rolleyes:

You're the mightiest man. I can't believe the work you've had to put in to suit a bunch of strangers. Will christen the new kit at the Trasna na Gleannta on Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭cython

Any afternoon after 6ish, or I'll be in town Monday-Thursday for college so I could meet you there too. Whatever's handiest for yourself, I have it put aside in an envelope for you anyways.

Hey Stephen, any chance of meeting you in town during the week as well? I work in the CC (D2) so should be able to meet either at lunchtime or in the evening if that would suit?

If there's anyone living in D15/Meath direction that was looking for collection and wants a collection point closer to home (Coolmine) then let me know as I don't mind being a bit of a jersey mule, especially if it simplifies things for _Tyrell_ :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,630 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Yeah I should be able to do that.

Lads I've been flooded with PMs over the last few days of people wanting to collect their jerseys etc, just give me a day or two to sort out all the orders so I'll have them all ready to just grab and meet up.

Otherwise it's way too messy just organising orders as I go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Ste your to nice for your own good. I think for the sake of €4 the next order should be delivery only

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

yea couldnt agree more, if you're shelling out 100 quid on gear, you can pay the extra 4 quid for delivery.

Ste if i may be so bold.. any chance of you posting mine asap... I'm going on holidays on friday for 2 weeks so want to make sure it doesnt end up lost of the An Post system :eek:

• Advertisement

yea couldnt agree more, if you're shelling out 100 quid on gear, you can pay the extra 4 quid for delivery.

Ste if i may be so bold.. any chance of you posting mine asap... I'm going on holidays on friday for 2 weeks so want to make sure it doesnt end up lost of the An Post system :eek:

Yeah no bother, I'll stick it in the next batch for the courier and you should have it by Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭_Skitso_

Hey,
    Was lucky enough to be on the first load to be delivered and right on time this morning my gear arrived! Quality looks and feels superb! Will have it out on a spin later this evening! :)

Thanks again for putting this together and getting all the parts to run so smoothly, even if paypal tried to throw a spanner in it! Would like to think I could do it so well, (and that's not me putting my name in any sort of hat) but to fit in college, work, keeping Mammy happy and I'm sure a fair bit of cycling makes it a totally different story.

So thanks again to all involved and most of all _Tyrrell_

Skit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Mine arrived today as well. Thanks again for all the hard work Ste, it's excellent!

Just in time to fly the Boardsie flag when I go and join a cycling club this weekend :) I'm not sure if that'll make me look more or less un-trustworthy as a newbie!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭extremehalo

Mine arrived also, delighted!

Thanks again Ste for all the work and effort put in. Great job!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭shaka

Not home till Friday but can't wait , straight out Friday night

• Advertisement

The VP of PayPal is hosting a breakfast meeting thing in my college on Thursday.

I think this is the time for a protest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Skrynesaver

The VP of PayPal is hosting a breakfast meeting thing in my college on Thursday.

I think this is the time for a protest.

Open to non-students?

Is this at breakfast time or what students call breakfast time?

Open to non-students?

Is this at breakfast time or what students call breakfast time?

Not a clue, this was the email we were sent http://www.ncirl.ie/NewsEvents/Events/tabid/493/eventid/27/Default.aspx

I'm expecting loads of lycra clad cyclists armed with u locks though lads.

Edit: Registration starts at 7am and the event starts at 7:30. That 100% rules me out, I like my bed too much :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You're in NCIrl? Awesome, that's just around the corner from my work. I can arrange pickup there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Paranoid Mandroid

Got mine in the post today. Thanks so much ste _Tyrrell_. The gear is great. Love the long sleeve jersey, it's quality. Socks are a perfect fit too which is a little bonus.

Boards member of 2013........ stand up Mr _tyrrell_

Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Got me gear. The quality and fit seems better then the last order we had.

We should all arrive to the protest in our new kit!!!!

Just to clarify lads et lasses, if your stuff doesn't arrive, then more than likely the courier has returned the package to myself because he couldn't find the address because you might have forgotten to include your phone number in the paypal notes like was asked of you.

Please don't open paypal disputes, the courier has your stuff and it'll be sent out again if it's returned. Otherwise you're leaving me with gear that I'll be personally out of pocket for. I'm not a shop/seller, all this stuff was personal orders for each one of you, it isn't a case that I have a load of spare stock lying around here that I'm just selling off.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Just to clarify lads et lasses, if your stuff doesn't arrive, then more than likely the courier has returned the package to myself because he couldn't find the address because you might have forgotten to include your phone number in the paypal notes like was asked of you.

Please don't open paypal disputes, the courier has your stuff and it'll be sent out again if it's returned. Otherwise you're leaving me with gear that I'll be personally out of pocket for. I'm not a shop/seller, all this stuff was personal orders for each one of you, it isn't a case that I have a load of spare stock lying around here that I'm just selling off.

Don't tell me people are opening paypal disputes after all the crap with them. No cop at all.

If people are opening disputes then post up here and tell us what's available on what there disputing.
    I personally would buy a large jersey and some shorts.
    They don't deserve the items.
    This is why I suggested courier to you because if sending by an post without tracking you haven't a leg to stand on regarding disputes

Nobody's opened a dispute, I was just told in pm that someone hadn't received their order from the first batch of deliveries and seeing as everyone else got them yesterday they were going to contact the courier and open up a paypal dispute.

As I said before, and you can ask anyone who's been at my door over the last few days or anyone who I've dropped stuff off too, I'm not screwing anyone over here, I'm typing this sitting in my room sorting through these orders, surrounded with an absolute bucket load of work to try and get through including assignments, interviews for jobs, and house work. Everyone's stuff will be posted on a daily basis and I'll keep updating the thread with the list of orders that have been dropped off.

I've 24 more here that have to be put together for the courier, 3 for An Post, and then 23 collections.

• Advertisement

Ye good man.
    People need to realise that you did say the order wasn't expected until today from the supplier.
    Also need to realise your giving up your spare time in your family home trying to sort these out and that myself is travelling from lusk to artane each night to collect each bunch of orders and waiting in my own home for the courier to collect them.
    Patients is a virtue.
    Can't believe someone even suggested opening a claim.
    What a disgrace.
    Opening a claim will do nothing for you.
    Contact ste who has all the tracking numbers and you will see who is genuine.
    Open a PayPal claim and you can be waiting up to 2 weeks for PayPal to review the claim.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,891 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Mine arrived safely late this afternoon - perfect fit and quality is excellent

Thanks very much _Tyrrell_

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭AltAccount

blahblah06 wrote: »
    Ye good man.
    People need to realise that you did say the order wasn't expected until today from the supplier.
    Also need to realise your giving up your spare time in your family home trying to sort these out and that myself is travelling from lusk to artane each night to collect each bunch of orders and waiting in my own home for the courier to collect them.
    Patients is a virtue.
    Can't believe someone even suggested opening a claim.
    What a disgrace.
    Opening a claim will do nothing for you.
    Contact ste who has all the tracking numbers and you will see who is genuine.
    Open a PayPal claim and you can be waiting up to 2 weeks for PayPal to review the claim. Ste will name and shame you and we'll have you banned from the internet.

FYP

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Mine haven't arrived but its not a stress, just a courier thing I reckon (you do have my phone no :) ) I'm only posting this so that anyone else wsiting on delivery will know it may be delayed like mine for some reason and NOT TO PANIC :)

Oryx wrote: »
    Mine haven't arrived but its not a stress, just a courier thing I reckon (you do have my phone no :) ) I'm only posting this so that anyone else wsiting on delivery will know it may be delayed like mine for some reason and NOT TO PANIC :)

Ah you must live in the back arse off the country lol.
    Good man though couriers are humans and there can be delays :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

Nobody's opened a dispute, I was just told in pm that someone hadn't received their order from the first batch of deliveries and seeing as everyone else got them yesterday they were going to contact the courier and open up a paypal dispute.

Please name and shame this user..

After everything you've done and the ridiculous amount of hours you have put in to get things running smoothly (somewhat :pac:), that person thinks you are gunna steal an order :eek: Good god :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Brainwave time. Ste is out the back of beyonds (well North side) and commuting every day with a bag of jerseys for collection is a pain in the ass. Seeing as I work literally next door, if you want to drop all of those jerseys to me in one go, I can arrange city centre/south side distribution from there, let you get on with "studying" ;)

seamus wrote: »
    Brainwave time. Ste is out the back of beyonds (well North side) and commuting every day with a bag of jerseys for collection is a pain in the ass. Seeing as I work literally next door, if you want to drop all of those jerseys to me in one go, I can arrange city centre/south side distribution from there, let you get on with "studying" ;)
    Don't be feeling sorry for ste the lazy swine (jk) doesn't travel anywhere with jerseys.
    I collect them from his home to do my part for him organising my jersey. :-)

blahblah06 wrote: »
    Don't be feeling sorry for ste the lazy swine (jk) doesn't travel anywhere with jerseys.
    I collect them from his home to do my part for him organising my jersey. :-)

I beg to differ, I dropped off two jerseys the other day and I'm doing a couple over the next few days too so :pac:

I think we'd another casualty again today, missing a jersey but this time it wasn't my fault.

Unless there's elves sneaking in to my room and sneaking out jerseys.

• Advertisement

Last of the courier orders going out tonight, you should have them by Thursday/Friday hopefully.

An Post lads, I'll try get them out tomorrow. Ironic though that the An Post orders are waiting longer, seeing as they'll be waiting longer for them to be delivered :pac:

And collections. I'll try get them sorted Thursday.

Advertisement