Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey - Order closed - *Payments due by 3 September*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

Gave the new gear a road test yesterday - very conmfortable

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Snail mail orders finally posted there lads, sorry for the wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Super Freak

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    Snail mail orders finally posted there lads, sorry for the wait.

No problem Stephen. With all of the work you have done you will not hear a whimper of complaint from me.

Thanks.

Just noticed this morning when I was emailing John that we had in fact ordered hidden zips. But the factory seemed to just ignore that and gave us regular zips.

Hmph.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

This Wednesday in the IFSC lads, I'll be doing a drop off at half 1. I plan to bring in all the orders, and any that aren't collected from me personally will be left with Seamus/Rogue-Trooper.

If there's any problems with this, send me a pm.

As for the an post orders, tomorrow. I swear. I didn't expect this assignment to take all weekend and I'm dying with a cold or the flu or something, but I'll solider up to the post office in the morning.
    Cool, looking forward to getting the gear (will be there unless another 1:30 meeting is scheduled) as I could do with a bit of a motivation boost for the cycling this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,476 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Got it in NZ already after onsent from home. Will get a test riding today :)
    (and got some teabags too)

Going to have to cancel that dropoff on Wednesday lads, I've a match down in Carlow so I'll be gone all day.

I'll try organise something for Friday possibly, in college then straight to work on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Like I say, if you want to just shed them to me straight off instead of sitting around the IFSC for 30 minutes, I'm happy to sort out distribution from here.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

They are cracking tops lads, well wear.
    Must keep an eye for the next order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭shaka

Sorry i didn't order Gillet now , anyone with XL they don't want il take it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭g0g

Received with thanks today Ste!

seamus wrote: »
    Like I say, if you want to just shed them to me straight off instead of sitting around the IFSC for 30 minutes, I'm happy to sort out distribution from here.

Yeah I'll definitely still try and get some orders thrown together to drop off, that's the only reason I haven't done it already :P

I should have some time to kill in town on Thursday between around 4-5.30 if anyone wants to meet me then too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

If anyone wants me to collect there gear from ste tonight I'll be in trim for weds and Thursday if someone wants to collect from there

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭del_boy13

Had the gear out in full at the weekend. The shorts are super comfortable so if anyone has a spare pair of large I can find a home.

Thanks for the work Ste.

blahblah06 wrote: »
    If anyone wants me to collect there gear from ste tonight I'll be in trim for weds and Thursday if someone wants to collect from there
    What sort of time are ye meeting? I might be able to collect mine after work if it's that sort of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

ciotog wrote: »
    What sort of time are ye meeting? I might be able to collect mine after work if it's that sort of time.

What time am I meeting who Ste? Well thats just between us.
    However if you mean in trim im there for the 2 full days

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭furiousox

Can you let us know on here if there's any leftover gear at the end of all this?
    I'm sure there's plenty of interest, cheers.

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »
    Can you let us know on here if there's any leftover gear at the end of all this?
    I'm sure there's plenty of interest, cheers.

I can 1000000000000000% guarantee you there'll be no leftovers.

Everyone paid up before hand, so the stuff we received is all paid for in full.

So unless someone decides to sell theirs....

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭leecurlywurly

Yeah I'll definitely still try and get some orders thrown together to drop off, that's the only reason I haven't done it already :P

I should have some time to kill in town on Thursday between around 4-5.30 if anyone wants to meet me then too.

Hey there, whereabouts in town? I might be able to meet? Thanks again!

Hey there, whereabouts in town? I might be able to meet? Thanks again!

Either the IFSC or somewhere around Stephen's Green or something, wherever's handiest for people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭leecurlywurly

Either the IFSC or somewhere around Stephen's Green or something, wherever's handiest for people.

St stephens green works well. Shall I PM you my number or?

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭alexanderomahon

Ifsc for me. I'll have a pint in the Brew Dock, pick up my stuff and get wife to drive me home. Win,win win

St stephens green works well. Shall I PM you my number or?

Have your number from the paypal notes, but sure send it on again for clarity's sake and I'll text you on Thursday to confirm the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭AltAccount

I'll collect on Thursday too please! :)

blahblah06 wrote: »
    What time am I meeting who Ste? Well thats just between us.
    I thought it might be convenient to stop by around the same time and collect. I'm sorry if it came off as being nosy or invasive.

ciotog wrote: »
    I thought it might be convenient to stop by around the same time and collect. I'm sorry if it came off as being nosy or invasive.

He's a taxi driver so generally he picks the stuff up off me fairly late at night when I'm up doing assignments.

If you want to drop me a pm, I should be off Friday so I could drop stuff down to you in Killester if you want.

He's a taxi driver so generally he picks the stuff up off me fairly late at night when I'm up doing assignments.

If you want to drop me a pm, I should be off Friday so I could drop stuff down to you in Killester if you want.
    Cool, I'm away to London on Friday evening, so if you're dropping the last of the gear to one of the other lads in town I'll collect then. Sorry for being a pain in the arse, I'm sure you're fed up getting it all sorted :)

If anyone else is coming to this 4:30 drop off at Stephens green tomorrow, let me know by the end of tonight. I won't have all the orders with me as I only found out I've only a few envelopes left so I'll have to get some more this weekend.

Alexanderomahon, pm me your number and I'll drop your stuff off on my way.

So the list of people I have for tomorrow's drop off are:

alexanderomahon
    leecurlywurly
    DrChristianTroy
    ErinGoBrath
    seamus
    AltAccount
    Ciann

If any of the listed above can't meet tomorrow, please tell me now so I can free up some space in my bag :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭shaka

Wore gear tonight on club spin , comfy and plenty of compliments on the gear . Well done again tyrell :)

Advertisement