Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey - Order closed - *Payments due by 3 September*

Options
1363738394042»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Hmmzis

Bibshorts are fantastic, the Velotec ones were really good but these ones seem to be even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭bobcranfret

Very pleased with the jerseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭alexanderomahon

Shorts are great value

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Only seeing these now, looks like some serious kit!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭red man walking

I don't have any other boards gear to compare with but the shorts are excellent, good job by all involved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Got around to Collecting my gear from Rogue-Trooper this morning. Thanks _Tyrrell_ for organizing. Thanks lads. Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Skrynesaver

Shorts on a par with the Velotec for comfort, quality of Jerseys seems better and quality of manufacture, stitching seams etc is excellent my sincere gratitude to yourself and Mammy Tyrell.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

The receptionist in our building is convinced I'm a drug dealer at this stage what with all these strangely-clad man with funny code-names coming in to collect suspicious packages from me!
    :D I did wonder what sort of an image we were creating, trooping in there - sogging wet! I'm sure she's more impressed with your well organised distribution system. Was very handy - I'm long overdue saying thanks for taking on the collection (I was going to say handling our packages!).

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭TonyStark

Sore arse = unhappiness

Very happy these days. Thanks again for getting us all our gear!

Advertisement