Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey - Order closed - *Payments due by 3 September*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Right so after this dropoff tomorrow, I should only have 15 orders left for collection.

If you're one of them, get in touch with me ASAP before I drop them off to one of the lads and you can pick it up from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭f1000

I will be able to head to St Stephens tomorrow if you want to include me in the list.

f1000 wrote: »
    I will be able to head to St Stephens tomorrow if you want to include me in the list.

Perfecto, around 4:45 or a few minutes earlier.

It'll be the entrance further down by the Shelbourne hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭f1000

Excellent. Whereabouts on the Green are you meeting up? Should I PM my digits?
    never mind just seen your edit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭cython

Any chance of putting mine and mcgratheoin's in the bag too, please? If not then no worries, but I work up at the Harcourt Street Luas stop so would hope to be able to nip out for the few mins it might take to run down and meet you. I can PM you phone number if necessary too

• Advertisement

cython wrote: »
    Any chance of putting mine and mcgratheoin's in the bag too, please? If not then no worries, but I work up at the Harcourt Street Luas stop so would hope to be able to nip out for the few mins it might take to run down and meet you. I can PM you phone number if necessary too

Managed to squeeze them in there.

Can't take any more orders with me lads, bags ready to explode.

I've stuck my own personal jersey up for auction in aid of le petit braquet's charity fund.

Click here to bid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Cheers for all your hard work Tyrrell. The brother sent on the gear to Melbourne last week (only took 7 days!). Will get its first outing this weekend

wo8t.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭AltAccount

Picked up mine today, thanks so much Ste!

Anybody want to swap my medium shorts for their large? That sizing guide was waaay off..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭cython

Thanks again for the hard work, _Tyrrell_ !

Jersey fits pretty much perfectly (though always scope to let it get looser :)) and mcgratheoin has just collected his too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭mcgratheoin

Huge thanks to Tyrell and delivery-boy extraordinaire Cython.

Gear is great, perfect bib size and jersey fit is pretty good too - slight looseness but a smaller size would have been a spray on!

Looks great, excellent chamois, now I can start monitoring the sightings thread!!

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Super Freak

Picked mine up today (Was delivered during the week but I was away).

THANKS STEPHEN !!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Mine arrived in the post on Tues - thanks again! It's a tight fit alright... better get a few more long cycles in before use!

AltAccount wrote: »
    Picked up mine today, thanks so much Ste!

Anybody want to swap my medium shorts for their large? That sizing guide was waaay off..

Just reading through the comments there, glad you're happy lads.

AltAccount, you seem the be the only person who complained about the sizing guide so far :P If you want to sell those shorts in the adverts section, I have a pair of large verge bibs here that you can buy at a discounted price. They were samples sent out to me, so basically they're the exact same as the ones we received, just with the Verge branding instead of ours.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭CyaL8r

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »

AltAccount, you seem the be the only person who complained about the sizing guide so far :P If you want to sell those shorts in the adverts section, I have a pair of large verge bibs here that you can buy at a discounted price. They were samples sent out to me, so basically they're the exact same as the ones we received, just with the Verge branding instead of ours.

If AltAccount doesn't take them then I will.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yeah, size is spot on, nice and snug. These ones go in the wardrobe with my "good" stuff, the rest of my boards gear is too flappy on me, so only good for commuting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭AltAccount

Thanks Ste, I'll take you up on that.

I take a 38 in a suit jacket and 32/29 in jeans & chinos, so I read from the chart that I'd be medium in both shorts and jersey. Maybe I read that wrong.

The jersey just about fits, I can't even get the shorts beyond my thighs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Wahey! Just got my hands on the gear. Can't wait to take it for a trial run tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭logistic

Where can I collect from? Drop me a PM. Cheers.
    Right so after this dropoff tomorrow, I should only have 15 orders left for collection.

If you're one of them, get in touch with me ASAP before I drop them off to one of the lads and you can pick it up from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭leecurlywurly

Wee message to say the kit fits well & thanks for sorting it out :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

Is there any drop offs organised for this week

logistic wrote: »
    Where can I collect from? Drop me a PM. Cheers.
    Is there any drop offs organised for this week

Bear with me lads, just trying to sort out the last of the orders.

Right so the list of orders still to be collected is:
    BUACHAILL
    ciotog
    coastwatch
    denismac
    Djemba Djemba
    logistic
    McGrath5
    Officer Giggles
    ror_74
    WilkBMC
    youcancallmeal

If I left anyone out let me know ASAP. If that's all there is, then miraculously there seems to be a jersey left over, so I have a feeling I'm missing somebody off that list.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭red man walking

I hope you've not left yourself out the list Ste, if the jersey isn't claimed and its your size then I wouldn't imagine anyone complaining if you were to hold onto it considering all the effort you put in, another possibility is to maybe put it up for auction for LPB's charity page?

I hope you've not left yourself out the list Ste, if the jersey isn't claimed and its your size then I wouldn't imagine anyone complaining if you were to hold onto it considering all the effort you put in, another possibility is to maybe put it up for auction for LPB's charity page?

I have my own up for auction at the moment, but if nobody claims the jersey I'll give the winning bidder the option of the two sizes. I don't mind once I know the money's going to a decent cause, it's only a few quid out of my pocket.

Found who owns the extra jersey so there goes that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭derealbadger

Right so the list of orders still to be collected is:
    BUACHAILL
    ciotog
    coastwatch
    denismac
    Djemba Djemba
    logistic
    McGrath5
    Officer Giggles
    ror_74
    WilkBMC
    youcancallmeal

If I left anyone out let me know ASAP. If that's all there is, then miraculously there seems to be a jersey left over, so I have a feeling I'm missing somebody off that list.

Hey Steve think your spare might be my long sleeve

Hey Steve think your spare might be my long sleeve

Still have that here lying in an envelope Pat, give me a shout when you want to get it.

The spare jersey wasn't so spare after all, it was Robertd_07's, I accidentally had him marked off as collected :o

Paypal released the funds, I'd say the supplier will be jumping for joy.

I think I'm finally finished now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Great Job Steve.

Take a good long break now before you start the next order :P

Maybe give paypal some grief for all the **** they put you through

Advertisement