Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey - Order closed - *Payments due by 3 September*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,489 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    List of people's orders sent to the courier tomorrow:
    Cookie_Monster
    You guys should have your orders by Tuesday at the latest.

I wish, stupid size of the world... Just need to get onto my folks to send it on now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

There's going to be a load of spots of the new kit before I get a chance to get out! :eek:

I'm looking forward to wearing the lime green jersey with pink shorts and pink jersey with green bibs!

Gok Wan would not be happy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,162 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Zyzz wrote: »
    Gok Wan would not be happy :pac:
    What about Gok Raam? :p

I got a pair of green fingerless gloves from Aldi a little while ago, but the shade is slightly off the jersey green. It's terribly annoying... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Parcels all ready for courier collection today of the people that ste has mentioned
    They will be delivered on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Joe Exotic

Collected my Gear last night

Great quality really happy with it

Many thanks again to ste

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

First spin in them this morning. What a difference a decent pair of shorts makes. Found them a little slippy of the saddle though but assume a few wears and that will disappear. Thanks for arranging this and we really should try and organise a group cycle in the Dublin area for the new jerseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Proud recipient of my new jersey personally delivered by Mr Tyrrell earlier.

Nice to meet you Stephen and thanks again for all your efforts to get the order over the line in the face of adversity!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭ChainWhip

If anyone has a size L short sleeve jersey that they feel may be a little snug on them give me a holler for a swap. I have an XL that is a tiny bit loose in fit (for now anyway, we'll see in a month or two :P) Maybe hindsight says I should have gone L.

Jersey is unworn, only tried on.

Leinster area preferably, I'll come to you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭marcofan

First spin in them this morning. What a difference a decent pair of shorts makes. Found them a little slippy of the saddle though but assume a few wears and that will disappear. Thanks for arranging this and we really should try and organise a group cycle in the Dublin area for the new jerseys.

that happens with all the verge shorts for the first spin or two and usually only for the first mile or so but it goes, glad to hear you appreciate the quality of the clothing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Masala

..c'mon someone post some pics. Dying to see what I missed out on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

There were some photos a few pages back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

ChainWhip wrote: »
    If anyone has a size L short sleeve jersey that they feel may be a little snug on them give me a holler for a swap. I have an XL that is a tiny bit loose in fit (for now anyway, we'll see in a month or two :P) Maybe hindsight says I should have gone L.

Jersey is unworn, only tried on.

Leinster area preferably, I'll come to you :)

Pm sent to you just now

• Registered Users Posts: 21,631 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

About to prepare another 10-15 orders for postage now, who will it be........

Also, anyone who wants their order to be posted by An Post, will you pm me now and I should have them posted by Wednesday at the latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭alanucc

who will it be........

Tyrrell you're the greatest

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Paranoid Mandroid

Cheers for reply earlier ste.

Do you or anyone know if the courier can get delivery and sign off by a neighbour if nobody is home? Cheers

Cheers for reply earlier ste.

Do you or anyone know if the courier can get delivery and sign off by a neighbour if nobody is home? Cheers

They normally do over here anyways, our porch is always full of shít that my neighbor buys from Littlewoods and then is never home to sign for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

They normally do over here anyways, our porch is always full of shít that my neighbor buys from Littlewoods and then is never home to sign for.

So whos making the cut tonight Ste? :-)

ronanc15 wrote: »
    So whos making the cut tonight Ste? :-)

I'll start once I've finished this bottle. May or may not have said that about an hour ago.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭derealbadger

I'll start once I've finished this bottle. May or may not have said that about an hour ago.....

Good man when would be convenient for me to get the long sleeve jersey cheers

Good man when would be convenient for me to get the long sleeve jersey cheers

Any afternoon after 6ish, or I'll be in town Monday-Thursday for college so I could meet you there too. Whatever's handiest for yourself, I have it put aside in an envelope for you anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭derealbadger

Any afternoon after 6ish, or I'll be in town Monday-Thursday for college so I could meet you there too. Whatever's handiest for yourself, I have it put aside in an envelope for you anyways.

Fair play i will give you a buzz later in the week

13 bags prepared, just have to put the orders in them and write the recipients name/address on them. Will it be you?

First hitch. Missing a jersey. Sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,871 ✭✭✭Soarer

I feel a Paypal dispute coming on! ;)

Ten orders are going out tonight, I'm nearly falling asleep here so I won't do any more for fear of messing them up.

Lucky list for today is:
    N1977
    Wishbone Ash
    Dogsears
    Wobbles
    Solobally8
    Konkers
    Shaka
    Needmoregears
    Ronanc15.

Went by size of order and date paid, so these were all people who ordered bibs and a jersey and paid early.

The ma said she's giving me a hand tomorrow to sort out orders so apparently we should have everything sorted. Said she was sick of people ringing our doorbell and the mess in her house :rolleyes:

Given the scale of this order, it's understandable if there are one or two glitches so I don't think you'll be burnt at the stake just yet :D

Edit: Sweeeeet, cheers dude :)

Soarer wrote: »
    I feel a Paypal dispute coming on! ;)

It was actually my fault. I somehow messed up the order form and left out a jersey, and I was convinced it was mine but it's not apparently.

Feel like an awful gobshíte.

It was actually my fault. I somehow messed up the order form and left out a jersey, and I was convinced it was mine but it's not apparently.

Feel like an awful gobshíte.

Again dude, that's understandable given that you had to do it all solo!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Collected :-)

Ten orders are going out tonight, I'm nearly falling asleep here so I won't do any more for fear of messing them up.

Lucky list for today is:
    N1977
    Wishbone Ash
    Dogsears
    Wobbles
    Solobally8
    Konkers
    Shaka
    Needmoregears
    Ronanc15.

Went by size of order and date paid, so these were all people who ordered bibs and a jersey and paid early.

The ma said she's giving me a hand tomorrow to sort out orders so apparently we should have everything sorted. Said she was sick of people ringing our doorbell and the mess in her house :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

blahblah06 wrote: »
    Collected :-)

Perfect Ian, I believe you met my da, he walked in and told me that some random fella in a taxi shouted my name at him, he's had a few so he didn't have a clue what was going on :pac:

Advertisement