Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey - Order closed - *Payments due by 3 September*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,964 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Just got a call from the Stores Department Manager at work to say there was a package there for me! :D

I'm off today but I think I might call in for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Wore my new shorts and jersey for the first time last night. A spin from Dublin 2 out via Enniskerry to Kilmacanogue for a bike fit.

The gear is lovely. The chamois is much nicer than my craft bib-shorts and I was happy enough with those until I wore these. Now I don't want to wear the craft ones anymore :(

Where can you buy these verge sport clothes online? I want to buy a pair of bib leggings now that I know the bib shorts are so nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Just picked mine up this morning .. thanks to all involved .. excellent bit of kit and will wear it with pride this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭flatface

Thanks Stephen, size is just right and the green is truly limey. Fantastic work keeping the order on track, I am volunteering you for the pink run for Xmas!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Have Paypal released the rest of the money yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

quozl wrote: »
    Wore my new shorts and jersey for the first time last night. A spin from Dublin 2 out via Enniskerry to Kilmacanogue for a bike fit.

The gear is lovely. The chamois is much nicer than my craft bib-shorts and I was happy enough with those until I wore these. Now I don't want to wear the craft ones anymore :(

Where can you buy these verge sport clothes online? I want to buy a pair of bib leggings now that I know the bib shorts are so nice.

Greg I have a pair of sample bibs here in Large that I might be selling. Exact same chamois etc, just without the Boards printing etc.

Glad to hear you're all happy lads. Just waiting to get the invoice from the courier and a receipt from An Post, which I'll have the orders posted tomorrow so sorry for any delays. And then I forward all that on to PayPal and sit and wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    Greg I have a pair of sample bibs here in Large that I might be selling. Exact same chamois etc, just without the Boards printing etc.

Are they bib tights? if so then I'm definitely interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭phkk

Just got my shorts there Steve, absolutely delighted with them. Thanks for all the work, good things come to those who wait!

quozl wrote: »
    Are they bib tights? if so then I'm definitely interested.

Just bibs, didn't read the part where you were looking for leggings.

You can't buy the Verge gear from a shop, they only do custom runs of gear I think.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

You can't buy the Verge gear from a shop, they only do custom runs of gear I think.

Any idea of their minimum order requirements?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Lepidoptera

Volunteering to organise another order already? :pac:

Just got a call from the Stores Department Manager at work to say there was a package there for me! :D

I'm off today but I think I might call in for it.
    Picked up my package and modelled them now. Feel great. Many thanks Stephen for all the work you put into this. I will nominate you for the Boardsie of the year awards.

(If I can lay my parental duties aside, I might get out for a rip this afternoon!)

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ironkiwi

The Courier ringing me for directions hmmmm I wonder what this could be???

Thanks Stephen very much appreciated.

Oryx wrote: »
    Any idea of their minimum order requirements?

I think John said there had to be a minimum of 6 items with Lucca Sport. 4 week turnaround after the order is placed.

Not a hope in hell I'll be doing another order lads :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

Just got mine delivered. The medium top fits like a glove. Love it. Thanks again Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭marcofan

Hi Lads

the mimimium is 24 pieces for an order of which we need a minimium of 6 per item i.e. 6 jerseys, 6 shorts 6 gilets or 6 tights and you have an order or simply 24 jerseys.

please spread the word to your cycling clubs and friends

for boards as its a reorder the minimium drops to 4 of an item but the price would probably be a bit more than the current order as you would not have the volume

if people are interested in a tights i have a limited number of standard verge ones in stock, send me a pm if interested

john

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭tacklemore

Got my jersey. Perfect job. Cheers Steve, mighty work put in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

My jersey has arrived at home also even though I only rang the courier this morning to provide phone number! Looking forward to collecting it this evening!

Thanks again to ste for all the hard work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭shaka

Got my hands on my gear this evening , lovely gear .well done tyrell on a mighty job

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭detones

Rockin the new boards gear today. Found the shorts great. As good as expensive ones I have. Thanks again -tyrell-

photo_zps02634f01.jpg

• Advertisement

detones wrote: »
    Rockin the new boards gear today. Found the shorts great. As good as expensive ones I have. Thanks again -tyrell-

photo_zps02634f01.jpg

I'm sorry, but I'll have to take the gear back off you.

What on earth were you thinking with those socks?!?!

This Wednesday in the IFSC lads, I'll be doing a drop off at half 1. I plan to bring in all the orders, and any that aren't collected from me personally will be left with Seamus/Rogue-Trooper.

If there's any problems with this, send me a pm.

As for the an post orders, tomorrow. I swear. I didn't expect this assignment to take all weekend and I'm dying with a cold or the flu or something, but I'll solider up to the post office in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭alexanderomahon

This Wednesday in the IFSC lads, I'll be doing a drop off at half 1. I plan to bring in all the orders, and any that aren't collected from me personally will be left with Seamus/Rogue-Trooper.

If there's any problems with this, send me a pm.

As for the an post orders, tomorrow. I swear. I didn't expect this assignment to take all weekend and I'm dying with a cold or the flu or something, but I'll solider up to the post office in the morning.

Where about and will you wear a red Rose in your left lapel please.

Where about and will you wear a red Rose in your left lapel please.

Benches just across from the CHQ there, on the side where the cycle path is.

I'll be the bearded unemployed-looking lad who might be mistaken for a homeless person....

Did everyone get their orders from the courier by the way?

Only noticed the little pocket in rear of the bibs when taking them out of the washing machine last night. What's it for - it's a bit high up to be practical.

And does anyone else find the sleeves a lot looser than normal. Maybe it my skinny arms! I might get them taken in slightly as they kept riding above the arm warmers last night. :)

Great rear pockets on the jersey - loads more room than the pink kit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Only noticed the little pocket in rear of the bibs when taking them out of the washing machine last night. What's it for - it's a bit high up to be practical.

Team radio?

I'll be the bearded unemployed-looking lad who might be mistaken for a homeless person....
    I can just hear Pearse Street's finest on the beat:

"Romeo Alpha Charlie to base...there's a homeless looking male on George's Quay handing out suspicious packages to random heads arriving on bikes....".

Team radio?
    Now there's an idea - we could apply to the regulator for a licence. I think the frequency 410.410 is vacant at the moment!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

That's no problem Stephen. Any that are not picked up at that point you can leave with me for folks to collect at their convenience.

As Stephen already knows, I'm very easy to find in Dublin 1 for those that need to arrange a collection! ;)

Advertisement