Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey - Order closed - *Payments due by 3 September*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Pics. lads, pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,158 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Great stuff, thanks for all the organising Stephen. Good quality and a nice change from the pink version.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

Aw so jealous of ye all , can't wait to collect mine

• Registered Users Posts: 21,631 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Planet X wrote: »
    Pics. lads, pics.

This. No pics of lads just in their bibs though......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

How soon will we have them by post? No rush just wondering.

• Advertisement

Stokolan wrote: »
    How soon will we have them by post? No rush just wondering.

They should be dropped off with the courier by Monday, so hopefully theyll be there Tuesday.

For anyone who wants them delivered by An Post standard post as opposed to the next day Fastways delivery, send me a pm.

Hi ste , I'm away until Sunday morning , when would suit you after that for me to collect mine , also if anyone in Lucan Leixlip maynooth celbridge areas need theirs collected I've no problem doing that

sullzz wrote: »
    Hi ste , I'm away until Sunday morning , when would suit you after that for me to collect mine , also if anyone in Lucan Leixlip maynooth celbridge areas need theirs collected I've no problem doing that

I'll be around Sunday evening, but after that I think most afternoons probably.

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    I'll be around Sunday evening, but after that I think most afternoons probably.

Sunday evening would be great , would you pm me collection details , thanks again ste

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭tacklemore

Oh Holy Moses. I'm even more excited than Marty Morrissey on All Ireland day!!!! Up the Banner!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,979 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

alkos wrote: »
    The boards kit is magic! I've made it 31st after Chris Froome just by carrying the shorts in my backpack : http://app.strava.com/activities/85313912#1754513243 :eek: !
    I seemed to have made it to 6th on that segment last September. I must have been wearing the pink kit. Hopefully the green kit will improve my performance!

(PS - the QOM there - is that our Olympic sailor?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭derealbadger

Cheers Steve again thanks for all your work on this i will catch up with you some stage next week for the long sleeve jersey.My stuff will be on the falling leaves tour out of balltinglass in the morning so watch the boards jersey sightings

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Absolutely stunning gear.
    If ste has got his jersey I've a spare xl now as the large fitted so if anyone wants it at cost let me know.
    Also if there's any spare bib shorts let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Actually, I am regretting not ordering the jersey (the colour is much nicer than I've expected)... Anybody has a spare medium or large one? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Hmmzis

Bib shorts are a great fit and the padding is awesome. Now to get them out for a proper spin. Very happy with them, thanks Ste for all the work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Mr.Fred

alkos wrote: »
    Actually, I am regretting not ordering the jersey (the colour is much nicer than I've expected)... Anybody has a spare medium or large one? :rolleyes:

I'm beginning to think I shouldn't have changed my order last minute.

I'm sure they'll have the design on file and would be able to knock up a couple of extras if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭ruffmut

blahblah06 wrote: »
    Absolutely stunning gear.
    If ste has got his jersey I've a spare xl now as the large fitted so if anyone wants it at cost let me know.
    Also if there's any spare bib shorts let us know.

I will take it off you if it's still going. Will pay postage to Kerry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Picked up gear this morning from Stephen; Many Thanks again! Can't show enough appreciation for taking this on.

Heading into town now with the kids... watch out for a boards.ie winter jacket around Grafton St:eek:

Fit is great, I probably could have got a size up on the bib's but aim is to shed a few pounds (stone) over winter..:confused:

Looking forward to first sightings out on the road tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

Can I collect my gear this evening or tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭detones

Picked up my gear today from Ste. Looks great and the fit is perfect for me XL Jersey and L Bibs. Many thanks to Stephen. He deserves a lot of credit for all the hard work he did on this.

• Advertisement

Sorry for any slow replies today lads, I was in work without any internet access. Only after getting in the door so I'm trying to catch up.

Glad everyone's happy with the gear. If anyone wants to collect the stuff they can pm me for collection either tonight before 11pm-ish, or tomorrow after 8pm. Unfortunately it's the one weekend where I'm working all day, but I'll start arranging dropoffs during the coming weeks. No more house collections after Sunday evening, the mammy's going mental with the doorbell constantly ringing!

And for those waiting on postage, I'll have stuff sorted by Sunday night to drop off hopefully. You'll definitely have your order by Thursday or Friday at the latest, just bear with me. Run off my feet with work and college at the moment so it's like a circus act trying to juggle it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Joe Exotic

Just back from hols this minute and realized the order is in great stuff ill be north-side tomorrow can i call over and pick mine up?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,871 ✭✭✭Soarer

The ol fella will be up in Dublin in the truck today. Up the M7 and out the M50 passed the airport.
    Anyone around that neck of the woods that could meet him this afternoon? Can wait 'till during the week if there's not.

Great work Steve.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭furiousox

Planet X wrote: »
    Pics. lads, pics.

What he said ^^ :)

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

Just collected my gear. Quality is great. Thanks again for all the hard work you put in.

Collected jersey and bibshorts tonight , delighted with the quality , can't wait to take them out for a test ride , thanks again ste , really really appreciated

Cheers lads, sorry again for keeping anyone waiting tonight, but when you're dragged into the pub after work it's never just the one drink :P

Right so I've left out 12 packages for the lovely blahblah06 to pick up and give to the courier tomorrow. I went by size of the order first, and we have to do the drops by drips and drabs, but everyone will have their orders by the end of the week hopefully.

List of people's orders sent to the courier tomorrow:
    Ghogie91
    Lepidotera
    Beasty
    Cookie_Monster
    Kerry4Sam
    Daveirl
    Stokolan
    Grassey
    Extremehalo
    _Skitso_
    Oryx
    Quozl.

You guys should have your orders by Tuesday at the latest.

I'll probably do another 15 or so tomorrow too, so they'll be with the courier by Tuesday. I'll also try and post anyone who wants An Post delivery tomorrow too, I think we have two lads who want that.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭hueylewis

So when's the next order :P ;)

hueylewis wrote: »
    So when's the next order :P ;)

I think you've just volunteered yourself to do it.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,979 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

There's going to be a load of spots of the new kit before I get a chance to get out! :eek:

I'm looking forward to wearing the lime green jersey with pink shorts and pink jersey with green bibs!

Advertisement