Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2013 - STAGE 2 - MEGA THREAD All Stage 2 Discussion HERE!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Surfn wrote: »
    cheers gary i was able to increase the file size till 231kb in photoshop by saving to better quality. i uploaded it there, sure if its not right im sure they will let me know

no problem, i did the same but with paint saved the jpeg as png then back to jpeg which increased the kb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 StickED

Hmm.. After filling in the IM1295E form, validating it and saving it I can't appear to upload it, but for different reasons than previously posted, it merely says:

Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.
    The version of the document submitted is no longer accepted

Anyone got any idea what I can do to sort this out? The document is a .pdf and around 350kb in size, so I thought it should be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gerknockenduff

Put Ireland as "Country of Residence" and "No" to work

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gerknockenduff

Hi all
    New to Boards. I am in Canada since August 2012. Filling in my IMM 1295 form. Question 7 (Current Country of Residence). Presume I put in Canada. As for dates from and to, August 2012 to ?????????? Is it todays date or date my Visa expires. Appreciate any help.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 43 louisewalsh23

Guys I know this has been asked a million times, but I just got a letter back from them asking me to complete family form IMM5707 instead of the one I did do, that much is fine I can manage it, but they have also requested a medical? "Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination" I thought you only needed that if you were working in healthcare over there or something? Really appreciate any helps, thanks a million!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭CatMc48

Guys I know this has been asked a million times, but I just got a letter back from them asking me to complete family form IMM5707 instead of the one I did do, that much is fine I can manage it, but they have also requested a medical? "Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination" I thought you only needed that if you were working in healthcare over there or something? Really appreciate any helps, thanks a million!

Are you planning on working as a teacher or with children? They're also occupations that require a medical.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 totsy88

Ok I think I have everything done but im still not to sure :confused:

I submitted all my docs then recieved a letter with a application number begining with W000........ at assumed this was the CIC number I put into my compass account. I did this so now what? Do I just wait now?

Also on my CIC checklist thing it says required by 26th march but says provided the other side. whats up with that?

Any info would be appreciated thanks.

totsy88 wrote: »
    Ok I think I have everything done but im still not to sure :confused:

I submitted all my docs then recieved a letter with a application number begining with W000........ at assumed this was the CIC number I put into my compass account. I did this so now what? Do I just wait now?

Also on my CIC checklist thing it says required by 26th march but says provided the other side. whats up with that?

Any info would be appreciated thanks.

you wait nothing else to do, don't worry about the 26th march thing, you submitted your application.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭iprawn

question lads. just wondering do i have to fill out the family form IMM5707 as well as the IMM1295? do i have to print them out sign them and scan the and then upload them again?
    also do i have to have a medical? how do i go about getting that? does it have to be an approved doctor?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scruffy19

iprawn wrote: »
    question lads. just wondering do i have to fill out the family form IMM5707 as well as the IMM1295? do i have to print them out sign them and scan the and then upload them again?
    also do i have to have a medical? how do i go about getting that? does it have to be an approved doctor?

Fill in the 1295 validate it, save it then upload it. For the family form fill it in print it, sign it if you want, then scan it and upload it.

We wernt asked to do a medical. When you fill in the quenstionaire you must of selected somthing that requires you to have the medical. My mate had the same issue yesterday, he just revoked the CIC account and did the questionaire again and it didnt show up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭iprawn

So I DO have to print the IMM1295 form, sign it and scan and upload it?

iprawn wrote: »
    So I DO have to print the IMM1295 form, sign it and scan and upload it?

no, follow instructions of previous poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,780 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Stage 2 thread question merged into Stage 2 Megathread.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,780 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Quick question folks,

I'm in Canada on my IEC and have applied for a new Visa. When I was completing the Stage 2, My Family Info form was M5707.
    I've a sister who is applying to for the Visa first time out, a Family form 5645 came up for her.
    I'm 90% sure that's the one I filled up last year, did 5645 form appear for anyone else applying for the first time?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 blondie24

Hey y'all! Submitted the second part of the IEC about a week ago now. I've recently noticed that on my police certificate, I put my middle name under "passport information", but not under "applicant information". 1. Do you think this will affect my application? 2. Are you given a chance to re-upload documents? Thanks for any help! :D xx

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

blondie24 wrote: »
    Hey y'all! Submitted the second part of the IEC about a week ago now. I've recently noticed that on my police certificate, I put my middle name under "passport information", but not under "applicant information". 1. Do you think this will affect my application? 2. Are you given a chance to re-upload documents? Thanks for any help! :D xx

dont believe so.
    My passport has middle name but i didnt include the middle name on my application or police cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 prideaspunch

I am trying to upload the IMM195 form and it is telling me

"Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.

-The version of the document submitted is no longer accepted"

Has anybody else had this problem?

I am trying to upload the IMM195 form and it is telling me

"Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.

-The version of the document submitted is no longer accepted"

Has anybody else had this problem?

did you get the 1295 form via your cic account?

gary27 wrote: »
    did you get the 1295 form via your cic account?

I can't get it through the account because it keeps sending me to a link telling me to download the Adobe Reader, which I have already downloaded and use.

I mailed them about it , but got no reply.
    So I am using the form from last year.

I can't get it through the account because it keeps sending me to a link telling me to download the Adobe Reader, which I have already downloaded and use.

I mailed them about it , but got no reply.
    So I am using the form from last year.

ok i see, your trying to view the document in the web browser, try right clicking the 1295 form link in cic and selecting save link as then open the saved file.

• Advertisement

gary27 wrote: »
    ok i see, your trying to view the document in the web browser, try right clicking the 1295 form link in cic and selecting save link as then open the saved file.

O.K this has actually worked, I'll fill it out again and see if it accepts it.
    Thanks Gary.

O.K this has actually worked, I'll fill it out again and see if it accepts it.
    Thanks Gary.

great, make sure to validate form then save it then upload to cic.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭cmac8

I just got my Canadian police cert and when I go to upload it, it asks for country of issue but doesn't allow you to type in Canada?

Anyone experience this yet and what did you do? I have already uploaded my Irish one

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭CatMc48

cmac8 wrote: »
    I just got my Canadian police cert and when I go to upload it, it asks for country of issue but doesn't allow you to type in Canada?

Anyone experience this yet and what did you do? I have already uploaded my Irish one

Going by advice on boards and the Irish Canadian page on FB, I think you're to select Ireland from the drop down menu!

From the initial t&c's, where we were not actually supposed to have to submit a police cert from Canada, it seems this is why there's no option for it in the drop down menu!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Cream Bun

I submitted my online application on the 5th March. Was just looking through my 1295E form as I was giving someone a hand with their application and I noticed I ahve the dates for start of current job in wrong. aahhh i started my current job in 2007 but i put in 2008. This will obviously clash with my CV. Do you think this will go against me or be a big issue??:eek::(

Cream Bun wrote: »
    I submitted my online application on the 5th March. Was just looking through my 1295E form as I was giving someone a hand with their application and I noticed I ahve the dates for start of current job in wrong. aahhh i started my current job in 2007 but i put in 2008. This will obviously clash with my CV. Do you think this will go against me or be a big issue??:eek::(

you probably be asked to resubmit form again.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Cream Bun

aaaargh that will delay things even further, i cant believe i made such a stupid mistake!:mad:

Cream Bun wrote: »
    aaaargh that will delay things even further, i cant believe i made such a stupid mistake!:mad:

its unfortunate but lets hope they get back to you so you can correct the mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭saggart26

Can you provide details on how you applied for a Canadian police cert and the turnaround time from request to receipt of the cert? How long was it before you submitted stage 2 that the Canadian embassy came back to you requesting a Canadian Police Cert? I submitted my application on the 5th so im just curious.

cmac8 wrote: »

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 slattery

Need some advice...i remember in last years applications you had to say you were not being accompanied by anyone on your visa and then your family could come but had to get visitor visas at port of entry....so is it the same this year...on family form should i put them down as not accompanying me?? can't seem to get straight answe:(:(r

Advertisement