Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2013 - STAGE 2 - MEGA THREAD All Stage 2 Discussion HERE!

Options
  • 12-02-2013 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

MOD NOTE:

I've merged a few Stage 2 discussion threads into one big thread in an effort to help those find information they need about Stage 2 as quickly as possible. I'll also Sticky the thread for the time being also.
    (The forum also needed a quick tidy up, makes it easier to Mod!)

Remember folks, there is a search function for each thread, it's very handy.

As you were folks.
    Panthro

Hi there all,

Anyway I've completed the myCic 2nd stage of the application and I wanted to see if anyone has encountered the same problem as me yet.

I participated in the IEC before and lived in Toronto for a year. Now I have received a message requesting a Canadian Police Cert for the time I spent there.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/experience_canada_experience/faq.aspx?view=d#PoliceCert

Now the above link clearly states that a Police Cert shouldn't be neccesary for the time you spent in Canada on a previous IEC visa.

Anyone else had this email?

And if so...how do you get a Toronto Police Cert? Anyone got any links?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Delira

Jesus are they serious?! They want a bloody police check from their own bloody country?! Despite having said on their website that they will not require one. Bloody canucks :pac:

No idea how to get one of these btw, but i better start figuring it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jmcurran

Hey guys,

I have filled in all my forms and uploaded everything... tyring to do the signature at the end and this messages appears:

Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.
    • The name, date of birth or country of birth you entered for your signature does not match the name you entered in your Online Application. To submit this Online Application, the names must match. Only the applicant can electronically sign this Online Application.
    i have filled my name and answer in correctly and it keeps saying it is wrong! ive rang and emailed the cic and not getting any help from them. anyone else experienced this or any ideas as to how i should fix it? should i set up a new cic??

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sinux

same problem.. please help us

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scruffy19

My mate has the same problem, he emailed the CIC but hasnt heard anything back yet and that was 5days ago but mine uploaded fine.

When you are filling in your details for given names make sure you add your middle name aswell.

hope that helps if not hope yas get sorted soon.

Scruffy19 wrote: »
    My mate has the same problem, he emailed the CIC but hasnt heard anything back yet and that was 5days ago but mine uploaded fine.

When you are filling in your details for given names make sure you add your middle name aswell.

hope that helps if not hope yas get sorted soon.

yes I have added my middle name, tried it in capital letters, tried uploading the form again and nothing works. Can you let me know if your friend hears from the cic? Thanks very much!

• Advertisement

i wrote all dokuments new. checked in all my documents my name my birthday and the country of my birth. But dont works. i sended 2 emails to cic but don't come back

I hope we have soon a solution :(

• Registered Users Posts: 31 tutts

this is a disaster.do you think theres a problem on cic side of things

If I hear anything back from him I will let use know!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭The_Poznan

well folks anyone getting this or have a solution? its doing my nut in last few days...cheers

• We are unable to validate your document at this time, please retry later.

• Advertisement

do you think i should set up a new CIC account and start all again from scratch or just wait?? has anyone spoke to anyone at CIC?

yes you can try it

sinux wrote: »
    yes you can try it

It didn't work it said I already had an account and brought me to the part with all my documents! Do you recommend anything?

hey guys i got it fixed!!!! i had northern ireland filled in on my form instead of ireland. u need to check and re check everything!! good luck!

Yes me too. But my mistake was a mistake in the GCkey Account.

i revoke my old account and create a new and than i could sign my applicant.

yuhee:D good luck dudes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,767 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Folks in the next stage, what did put down for LMO?
    I'm currently in Canada working, do I ask my employer about tihs famous LMO or what's the craic?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭illegalmidget

WHY is this happening to me!!

I am getting so frustrated!! I have uploaded all my documents to MYCIC except fot the IMM1295 Form,
    I have tried to upload it about 100 times since Thursday!!
    Every time I do it says

Your document contains invalid entries. Please review your document and retry

I have tried EVERY thing!!
    I have cleared the form and started again numerous times
    I downloaded a whole new form and tried that
    Iv tried doing it from Internet explorer, Firefox and chrome all off different computers!
    I even set up a brand new login and the same thing kept happening!!
    Im going to go Insane!!
    I got my friend to compare it against her Application and she said everything is filled out the same!
    I emailed the CIC but they take 20 days to reply!
    I dont have that kind of time, I am in Canada at the mo, and my visa expires in April,
    Has any one else had this problem and been able to sort it out!!?
    it was SO much easier last year!!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

WHY is this happening to me!!

I am getting so frustrated!! I have uploaded all my documents to MYCIC except fot the IMM1295 Form,
    I have tried to upload it about 100 times since Thursday!!
    Every time I do it says

Your document contains invalid entries. Please review your document and retry

I have tried EVERY thing!!
    I have cleared the form and started again numerous times
    I downloaded a whole new form and tried that
    Iv tried doing it from Internet explorer, Firefox and chrome all off different computers!
    I even set up a brand new login and the same thing kept happening!!
    Im going to go Insane!!
    I got my friend to compare it against her Application and she said everything is filled out the same!
    I emailed the CIC but they take 20 days to reply!
    I dont have that kind of time, I am in Canada at the mo, and my visa expires in April,
    Has any one else had this problem and been able to sort it out!!?
    it was SO much easier last year!!

Step 1 - Calm Down

Step 2 - Put "Not Applicable" OR "N/A" in EVERY field irrelevant to you! :)

(e.g job description, duties, title & address)

WasterEx wrote: »
    Step 1 - Calm Down

Step 2 - Put "Not Applicable" OR "N/A" in EVERY field irrelevant to you! :)

(e.g job description, duties, title & address)

Iv done that for all the fields already, Its the exact same as my last years application and my friends application and hers worked fine!
    Im actually not panicking im just really annoyed, about to throw my computer against a wall!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Iv done that for all the fields already, Its the exact same as my last years application and my friends application and hers worked fine!
    Im actually not panicking im just really annoyed, about to throw my computer against a wall!

I don't wanna sound like a tech support idiot but are you 100% sure that you're validating the form then saving it?

WasterEx wrote: »
    I don't wanna sound like a tech support idiot but are you 100% sure that you're validating the form then saving it?

haha imagine after all that i just didnt validate the form!!
    yea i know exactly how to do it from last year, I actually don't know what else to do, I cant afford to wait 3 weeks for the CIC to get back to me,
    and when the error comes up there is a little question mark you can click and it says you have to print it, scan and save the form before you upload it which is 100% wrong, they dont accept scanned copies of that form! so annoying! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭The_Poznan

I hear ya...

Ive the EXACT same issue as you and at a complete loss at what to do...im actually thinking about sending in stage 2 by mail at this stage :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

the unknown i put into intended work in canada in the address box, left it blank instead and now it uploaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 treefiddy

How do i put my signature down on the family information form HELP please my head is fried

• Registered Users Posts: 28 treefiddy

HOW do i put my signature on the family information form ?

treefiddy wrote: »
    HOW do i put my signature on the family information form ?

Print it, sign it, scan it and then upload it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Agro Head

I'm just about to start filling out my forms. Could anyone who has done it already help me out.

I'm in Canada already and it asks the dates I've been here. The from date is obvioulsy the date I arrive but should I just put todays date as the second date?

When I'm filling out the form do I just do it on my computer then validate it and save it before uploading?

I've seen conflicting info about the digital signature. How do I go about adding this?

Is form IM5707 the correct family form? I noticed some people saying it wasn't.

Are there any issues that others have found that I should look out for?

Cheers!

Agro Head wrote: »
    I'm just about to start filling out my forms. Could anyone who has done it already help me out.

I'm in Canada already and it asks the dates I've been here. The from date is obvioulsy the date I arrive but should I just put todays date as the second date?

When I'm filling out the form do I just do it on my computer then validate it and save it before uploading?

I've seen conflicting info about the digital signature. How do I go about adding this?

Is form IM5707 the correct family form? I noticed some people saying it wasn't.

Are there any issues that others have found that I should look out for?

Cheers!

yep you just validate and save then upload,

They ask you for a digital signature once you upload all your docs, all you have to do it type your name, No the family form is the right one just print sign and scan it. its all easy enough actually, Obviously apart from the fact i cant upload my application!!

• Advertisement

The_Poznan wrote: »
    I hear ya...

Ive the EXACT same issue as you and at a complete loss at what to do...im actually thinking about sending in stage 2 by mail at this stage :rolleyes:

iv tried everything leaving fields blank then tryin with Unknown or TBA or any thing, its so unfair!! iv compared it against my friends one and its the exact same! Do they accept applications by mail? i dont have the time ti do that now, I only have like 7 weeks left on the visa im on now!

Advertisement