Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2013 - STAGE 2 - MEGA THREAD All Stage 2 Discussion HERE!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭amster

hey, nope the come to canada questionnaire is dif - do you see the page you are on that says living in canada - just above the pic theres a lil button that says international click on that and the come to canada questionnaire comes up

• Registered Users Posts: 17 PureFiji

Hi Guys,

I am kind of lost in the scoud part of the IEC Program.

I got my con. acceptence letter and visited Citizenship and Immigration and answered the Come to Canada Questions to creat MYCIC Account, but for some reason I dont have the option to upload my con.accept.letter and all that the other documents which the others(showing in other threads) have to upload.

I know it sounds stupid... like I am too stupid to answer some simple questions.
    But to be honest... I am so desperate right now, because I am already in Canada, with a Working Holiday, which expire in March...

Is there anybody how can guide me or help me out????

Thank you so much, cheers...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Okay, I've like got 90% of this done.... when this CIC number comes in the PDF after you submit, where do i submit it in the kompass thing?

Cant find a space for this number anywhere at all :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Keano! wrote: »
    Okay, I've like got 90% of this done.... when this CIC number comes in the PDF after you submit, where do i submit it in the kompass thing?

Cant find a space for this number anywhere at all :-/

in the my profile, then click update cic and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

ah my profile.... i was all around settings and my application and stuff. :o

thanks, been a fair bitta help this morning gary! thanks.

• Advertisement

that's what we do on here help one another out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭iprawn

i have my con letter im just about to do the come to canada thing with the gc key. it says in the application box the the form is called IMM1295 and some people are saying there should be an E at the end of that form number? dont wanna finish it until i know for sure. can anyone help?

iprawn wrote: »
    i have my con letter im just about to do the come to canada thing with the gc key. it says in the application box the the form is called IMM1295 and some people are saying there should be an E at the end of that form number? dont wanna finish it until i know for sure. can anyone help?

go into the mycic acc from the gc log in, start a new app using the code from come to canada and download the form from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭iprawn

gary27 wrote: »
    go into the mycic acc from the gc log in, start a new app using the code from come to canada and download the form from there.

So is the IMM1295 form the wrong one?

iprawn wrote: »
    So is the IMM1295 form the wrong one?

At the bottom left of page in form when opened it has IMM 1295 (01-2013) E so its the latest one for this year. get that one in mycic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭againstthetide

PureFiji wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I am kind of lost in the scoud part of the IEC Program.

I got my con. acceptence letter and visited Citizenship and Immigration and answered the Come to Canada Questions to creat MYCIC Account, but for some reason I dont have the option to upload my con.accept.letter and all that the other documents which the others(showing in other threads) have to upload.

I know it sounds stupid... like I am too stupid to answer some simple questions.
    But to be honest... I am so desperate right now, because I am already in Canada, with a Working Holiday, which expire in March...

Is there anybody how can guide me or help me out????

Thank you so much, cheers...
    When asked where you were applying from did you say Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 odonovanchris

Don't forget to post your timelines here lads/ladies:) It helps with knowing what to expect. Thanks.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056885910

• Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Last year on the IM1295 form we had to print off additional pages of Page 3 in order to be able to write in a full 10 year employment history.
    How are ye going about putting that in this time round or do they ask for a 10 year history record?

Panthro wrote: »
    Last year on the IM1295 form we had to print off additional pages of Page 3 in order to be able to write in a full 10 year employment history.
    How are ye going about putting that in this time round or do they ask for a 10 year history record?

what I did was filled out that part with the additional employment and did a screen copy and pasted it in paint and edit out just the employment part and put into a word document.

what I did was filled out that part with the additional employment and did a screen copy and pasted it in paint and edit out just the employment part and put into a word document.

And then what, did you put the word document into the form itself?
    What I tried doing was I created a PDF with all the employment history included and tried to upload that, but it wouldn't let me. It would only let me upload the validated document itself.
    Can I edit the validated document?

Panthro wrote: »
    And then what, did you put the word document into the form itself?
    What I tried doing was I created a PDF with all the employment history included and tried to upload that, but it wouldn't let me. It would only let me upload the validated document itself.
    Can I edit the validated document?

no i put it in the Letter of explanation at the bottom and added a few sentences to explain what the document is in the word doc, i also named the word as additional employment.

I applied from Germany....

Oh right I get ya.
    I'm here having a gawk to see if they say what to do anywhere, but so far I can't see much.

When asked where you were applying from did you say Ireland?

No... Germany....

I think there problem is another. The CIC didnt upgrade the Come to Canada question for people like me, people they want to extend their stay with another IEC Program!!!!
    I talked with people everywhere 100 times, but nobody is able to give the right answer or has no idea what I am talking about!

I need help asap, that's for sure!!!

No... Germany....

I think there problem is another. The CIC didnt upgrade the Come to Canada question for people like me, people they want to extend their stay with another IEC Program!!!!
    I talked with people everywhere 100 times, but nobody is able to give the right answer or has no idea what I am talking about!

I need help asap, that's for sure!!!

not sure what you mean, you applied to the irish iec while residing in Germany right?

• Advertisement

shi7zman wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    Think everyone is much further in there apps than me. Iv just received the conditional acceptance but have no idea how to attempt step 2. Is the “Come to Canada” questions the same as the Living in Canada questionaire? Any info appreciated.
    Thanks.

No...

select my application
    select apply online
    login
    answer the questions, come to Canada....

not sure what you mean, you applied to the irish iec while residing in Germany right?

no, I applied on the german page!

no, I applied on the german page!

I applied on the german page to extend my stay. I am in Canada with the working holiday and applied for the young professional.

I applied on the german page to extend my stay. I am in Canada with the working holiday and applied for the young professional.

ok, is it possible to upload the con. letter in the Optional Documents like we have in the iec mycic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ducky321

Hi folks,

Complete newbie to boards, I actually have only set up this account as I really need help and Google just cant seem to find the answer..!! :)

Myself and my boyfriend are in the process of completing the 2nd stage of the IEC Canada application process, when we received our conditional acceptance letters last week i set up my GCkey login first, then he set up his login on the same PC straight afterwards. So today, after we got all files completed and double checked I signed in and uploaded my files and have received my submission number to add to the kompass account so all good there, however when we started on his application to upload his files to his account (which he logged into and the welcome page said his username) my name keeps coming up on the page where the uploads go....

We were using Firefox so I have tried opening it in Chrome and Explorer on the same computer but we are still having the same problem. I also tried it on my laptop and my info came up there too...

Anyone else having the same problem?

Would we have possibly done something wrong setting up our accounts together on same PC?

Any help at all would be great, its been a stressful day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Ducky321 wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Complete newbie to boards, I actually have only set up this account as I really need help and Google just cant seem to find the answer..!! :)

Myself and my boyfriend are in the process of completing the 2nd stage of the IEC Canada application process, when we received our conditional acceptance letters last week i set up my GCkey login first, then he set up his login on the same PC straight afterwards. So today, after we got all files completed and double checked I signed in and uploaded my files and have received my submission number to add to the kompass account so all good there, however when we started on his application to upload his files to his account (which he logged into and the welcome page said his username) my name keeps coming up on the page where the uploads go....

We were using Firefox so I have tried opening it in Chrome and Explorer on the same computer but we are still having the same problem. I also tried it on my laptop and my info came up there too...

Anyone else having the same problem?

Would we have possibly done something wrong setting up our accounts together on same PC?

Any help at all would be great, its been a stressful day :(

Someone else had a similar problem a while back in this thread. Clear all of your browsing history before you start the other application. I did 2 applications off the one laptop and I did this before I started the second one and had no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ducky321

Thanks Lima, I tried that but it didn't work either so I ended up scrolling through all the pages of the mega-thread to find the person with same problem, turns out I just needed to delete it and re-do the questionnaire and upload documents and his name showed up finally! Stress over...now just to wait for the LOI :) (fingers crossed!)

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Ducky321 wrote: »
    I ended up scrolling through all the pages of the mega-thread

Oh god, that took a while I bet :D Anyway glad you got sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 t_smada

hey guys! Ive been trying to sign my electronic signature since last night kept getting same message!!

Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.
    The name, date of birth or country of birth you entered for your signature does not match the name you entered in your Online Application. To submit this Online Application, the names must match. Only the applicant can electronically sign this Online Application.

I read the thread and check all my info for the thousand time... my mistake was that I had created my GCKey and forgot to pu tmy full name as in my middle name.

I revoke my GCKey account and created a new one with the EXACT SAME NAME that is on my passport..and finally it was accepted!!! waiting game now....

hope this helps!! this thread is brilliant...helped sort loadsa my problmes with the visa forms ! so cheers whoever created it!!

• Advertisement

Quick Q folks,
    How long were ye waiting for the message to come after ye completed Stage 2?
    Was it automatic replay or were ye waiting a day or two?

Advertisement