Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 17 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

thoughts on enrique and fletcher to cameron and rooney?? for a 4 point hit

I already have RVP.

i can only afford it tonight before rooney increases, and have begovic but no other stoke defenders.

i'm a bit skeptical because i want to swap crouch to berbatov soon and want to get bale back in for cazorla but would have 0.0 in the bank if i do this so couldn't afford either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

With Bale rated 50-50 I might not transfer him out after all. The plan was always to get him back in when he returned - think I'd be better served playing Sterling against Villa and having a double transfer next week with Bale presumably okay for the Stoke fixture. Fwiw I had been thinking either Dempsey or Ashley Young (mostly for the Sunderland fixture) as the stop-gap measure.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,505 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Are Chelsea players prices frozen while they're away?

There are NO price freezes this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Bale can keep dropping, I'm holding on to him.

More important though is for Berbatov to drop tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

Id rather live like a lion for one day than a lamb for one hundred. Im going for the Fletch to Roonpig move (yea, i got the cash), doubling up on Utd forwards. Roonpig will go up by .2 before Sat at least.

Top 50 in boards, time to push on or implode :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Fletch to Suarez, leaving me a RVP, Tevez, Suarez front line.

Not my toughest decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

feck it. pulled the trigger on a double transfer to give me:

Rooney-Suarez-Rvp

• Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

manual_man wrote: »

Rooney-Suarez-Rvp
    Serious strikeforce. Can I see the rest of your team?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

CSF wrote: »
    Serious strikeforce. Can I see the rest of your team?

have had to sacrifice obviously...

Mignolet-Jussi

Bassong-Rafael-Enrique-Shawcross-Stam

Cazorla-Kacaniklic-Sterling-Michu-Fellaini

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Rooney-Suarez-Rvp

Yep my transfer plan also. Good to see others agreeing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mr Whirly

Should I swap berbatov for Tevez while taking a four point hit or leave it another week and possibly bring in Torres instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

have had to sacrifice obviously...

Mignolet-Jussi

Bassong-Rafael-Enrique-Shawcross-Stam

Cazorla-Kacaniklic-Sterling-Michu-Fellaini
    That is a serious team, fair play.

About to pull the trigger on Ba and Wallcot to Rooney and Snodgrass would give me…

Federici
    Enrique Nelsen Huth
    Michu Snodgrass Felliani Cazorla
    Rooney RVP Suarez
    subs: Mignolet, Clyne, puncheon, Cuellar

There is so much value in the mid price midfielders that I am not pushed about not having 2 big names in midfield.

Opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 benji2012

sell cazorla for snodgrass?

benji2012 wrote: »
    sell cazorla for snodgrass?

Thanks for the opinion. Cazorla is better when he is away from home and arsenal are away in the next 2. The theory is that at the emirates, teams park the bus and don't allow Cazorla to play in space, but when Arsenal are away, the home side are more attacking which affords him far more space.

• Site Banned Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Ares

Bertrand to Davies. Not the sexiest transfer but I need 15 starters coming into the christmas period.

I now need to get rid of Cerny for probably Guzan I'm thinking. Begovic is my starting goalie. That doesn't need to happen for a long time until Begovic plays City on the 1st of January.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭orkkukunkku

Ridgewell (doubt)
    Enrique (doubt)
    Bale (doubt)
    Pucheon (not playing)
    Mata (not playing)
    Clyne (not playing)

0 Ft cos i made fletcher->suarez on saturday

What the feck should i do? 8 point hit?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Ridgewell (doubt)
    Enrique (doubt)
    Bale (doubt)
    Pucheon (not playing)
    Mata (not playing)
    Clyne (not playing)

What you should do is take your time in future and not make pointless transfers on saturdays;)
    In the meantime don't do anything till friday or saturday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭orkkukunkku

What you should do is take your time in future and not make pointless transfers on saturdays;)
    In the meantime don't do anything till friday or saturday morning.

Im just trying to avoid price rises by making transfer early :( but this time it seems to destroy the coming gw. Hopefully its Captain Suarez to rescue!

Does anyone know besides Steve Clarke what is the injury prediction for Ridgewell?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Berbs went down again last night, bargain at 7.3m! With Azpilicueta out, and Bale and Enrique possibly injured, I'm struggling to field 11 players here!

Tevez and Rafael are not guaranteed gametime.

i3tfrn.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

Rrz7c.png or 7Hi4O.png

Over the next few weeks?

Might give Bassong a miss for a while now that I look at the fixtures coming up, hope for a price fall, although he seems to be popping up for assists and goals recently... Ahh decisions!

Enrique or Shawcross long term?

Noble to Puncheon a good move?

Shorey will most likely just be a sub, but he's a decent one to have as he's on corners and frees I believe?

Honestly I'm just spitballing and I need some help! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shayno90

BroLo wrote: »

Over the next few weeks?

Might give Bassong a miss for a while now that I look at the fixtures coming up, hope for a price fall, although he seems to be popping up for assists and goals recently... Ahh decisions!

Shorey will most likely just be a sub, but he's a decent one to have as he's on corners and frees I believe?

Go with team 2.

Your defence in team 1 has too few cleansheets, i.e. West Ham, Reading and Fulham defenders so sort that out. Rest of team is fine.

Over the next few weeks?

Honestly I'm just spitballing and I need some help! :P[/QUOTE]

Pure madness to take an 8 point hit for that team, particularly since Puncheon has no game this week, I would get Cuellar out for a better clean sheet chance and hope Bale plays.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

Over the next few weeks?

Pure madness to take an 8 point hit for that team, particularly since Puncheon has no game this week, I would get Cuellar out for a better clean sheet chance and hope Bale plays.

Wasn't going to take that hit, over the next few weeks I'd be doing it.

BroLo wrote: »
    Wasn't going to take that hit, over the next few weeks I'd be doing it.

Whoops, should have read your post properly, apologies. Now that you have Enrique I'd hold on to him, Stoke cover at the back appears essential a the moment though, Shawcross isn't the cheapest though he does pick up a lot of points. I think Puncheon will be a FF star for the price, Noble has penno's though so it's a tough one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

I'm thinking Holt for Fletcher this week for free transfer. Or Suarez and Snodgrass for Fletcher and Cazorla for point hit.. Don't know what's best option atm

Still want Rooney and RVP but I'm shooting myself in the foot if I don't wait for news on Enrique and Walcott. With Puncheon and Clyne not playing and Mignolet and Cuellar away to a rampaging United, I'd be mad to take out players with great upcoming fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,187 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

yup, you have to wait.

yes, Rooney is going to go up in price, but fúck it. you have Utd cover, and as you say, you'd be foolish to prematurely get rid of Enrique or Walcott.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Fcuked up . Transferred out Morrison to Fellaini today but forgot Mata ,Clyne & Puncheon have no game this week .

I either need to hope McCartney plays to have 11 players or take a points hit to get rid of Mata . :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Ridgewell (doubt)
    Enrique (doubt)
    Bale (doubt)
    Pucheon (not playing)
    Mata (not playing)
    Clyne (not playing)

Wait until the team news Friday and see. Bale, Enrique and Ridgewell could all be back.

For example, Rodgers said Enrique only had a slight strain.

Advertisement