Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA 2k13

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Soby wrote: »
    I hate you all for having a Xbox :(
    Get an ol cheap one

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Aeghnor wrote: »
    Had a pretty close game against Penguins Haooo. Lost 80-75 and noticed that my team needs a buckets load of work to be at desired level. :P Overall not bad for a first game.

Edit: For some reason i have no games available

Your games for November may have been played already. You can only play the games available for the month you are in. Check your schedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Your games for November may have been played already. You can only play the games available for the month you are in. Check your schedule.

Right, looks like i have to wait until league reach december.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

Had a pretty close game against Penguins Haooo. Lost 80-75 and noticed that my team needs a buckets load of work to be at desired level. :P Overall not bad for a first game.

Edit: For some reason i have no games available

That's was me! Had LeBron double teamed and heavy pressured from the start and kept him to 9 points the whole game but I did NOT realise you had so many other shooters to choose from!!!

Good game though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Get an ol cheap one

I have one , just have NBA for ps3 not xbox :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Ok so I missed this, who did the Cavs draft?

Soby wrote: »
    I have one , just have NBA for ps3 not xbox :P
    Then get nna on the cheap :pac:
    Pudsy33 wrote: »
    No idea

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

No I don't think that will be happening :pac:
    I drafted a team,know about 3 players,no idea what I doing,think I'm playing the suns.Loki I think the GT was so when suits you?

" I don't think, I do ."

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Pudsy33 wrote: »

I've to play you as well I think.

Who owns the bulls? I would very much like Paul pierce :( pweeeezzz

• Advertisement

Carroller wrote: »
    Who owns the bulls? I would very much like Paul pierce :( pweeeezzz
    He's like one of the few players I know,dunno if I'd part with him

Pudsy, the Cavs have Kevin Love, JR Smith, Raymond Felton, Chris Kaman and Michael Beasly as the starting 5, CPU did a very nice job for you.

League update: Lads, I've pause the league now on November 7th, it will stay that way until Sunday afternoon, when I will set the league to fast, which means a day in game will pass every 2 hours, so please try to play as many November games this weekend as if you have a game to play and the game goes past it then it will be simmed, so Lakers for example, you are the only human team with a game on Nov 7th, so if it isn't played by Sunday it will have to be simmed. On Monday the game speed will be back to Medium, which is every 4 hours = 1 day, then I'll pause it for the weekend again so we can catch up. I think that's the best system. Cool?

He's like one of the few players I know,dunno if I'd part with him

What about an rated 84 PG Parker and another ? ;) you could do with a solid point guard

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Pudsy, the Cavs have Kevin Love, JR Smith, Raymond Felton, Chris Kaman and Michael Beasly as the starting 5, CPU did a very nice job for you.

League update: Lads, I've pause the league now on November 7th, it will stay that way until Sunday afternoon, when I will set the league to fast, which means a day in game will pass every 2 hours, so please try to play as many November games this weekend as if you have a game to play and the game goes past it then it will be simmed, so Lakers for example, you are the only human team with a game on Nov 7th, so if it isn't played by Sunday it will have to be simmed. On Monday the game speed will be back to Medium, which is every 4 hours = 1 day, then I'll pause it for the weekend again so we can catch up. I think that's the best system. Cool?

Sounds good, I'll be playing most of my games on the weekend, so that suits me perfectly.

In other news the CPU is really humming and hawing over the Shumpert Leonard trade. Shump was my best player in my game today, just waiting for the CPU trade confirmed message, it feels inevitable, especially after my good start to the season. What was I thinking trying to mess with a winning team..

Is it possible to ckeck trade status lads? Ona of my trade proposals in nowhere to be seen and don't know if it's processing or refused or whatever...

What about an rated 84 PG Parker and another ? wink.png you could do with a solid point guard

Having a go at trading for one first,I'll see after that
    Is it possible to ckeck trade status lads? Ona of my trade proposals in nowhere to be seen and don't know if it's processing or refused or whatever...
    You should be able to check under trades menu I think.
    There's 3 on the list atm,one from the knicks-houston and 2 from me :)
    *Actually when do you hear back on trades? is it when the league advances again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Betty Swallocks 83

This is doing my head in. Can anyone tell me how I go about trading players?

There's 3 on the list atm,one from the knicks-houston and 2 from me :)
    *Actually when do you hear back on trades? is it when the league advances again?

This is weird. I don't see any of your trades. I see knick-rockets trade and 2 my trades so one of mine just vanished because i had 3 trade proposals..

I think it's a matter of letting the league advance! Once you propose a trade you've to let the other team a few days(game days) to decide to accept or refuse... Unless its a user team and they could accept straight away!

This is doing my head in. Can anyone tell me how I go about trading players?
    Click General Manager->Manage Roster->Trades
    Maybe you know that part but anyway
    This is weird. I don't see any of your trades. I see knick-rockets trade and 2 my trades so one of mine just vanished because i had 3 trade proposals..
    I took one of mine down and I don't see any of yours either
    I think it's a matter of letting the league advance! Once you propose a trade you've to let the other team a few days(game days) to decide to accept or refuse... Unless its a user team and they could accept straight away!
    url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=VlzrYcfv5XeepM&tbnid=4AQ0eajoPGpB_M:&ved=0CAUQjBwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.wikia.com%2Fwalkingdead%2Fimages%2F4%2F42%2FI-See-What-You-Did-There..png&ei=OkVfUaaCONP07AbFhoHYBw&psig=AFQjCNG7xTh6-xWnbLrQ09_IoweUx6dglQ&ust=1365284538987597

• Advertisement

Having a go at trading for one first,I'll see after that

Cool sure let me know! The second player on offer was c.johnson! Parker is my highest rated player and got MVP in my last match but I just can't get the hang of his play style!

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=VlzrYcfv5XeepM&tbnid=4AQ0eajoPGpB_M:&ved=0CAUQjBwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.wikia.com%2Fwalkingdead%2Fimages%2F4%2F42%2FI-See-What-You-Did-There..png&ei=OkVfUaaCONP07AbFhoHYBw&psig=AFQjCNG7xTh6-xWnbLrQ09_IoweUx6dglQ&ust=1365284538987597

Take the hint:P

Least you could do after I let you beat me in madden :o

Cool sure let me know! The second player on offer was c.johnson! Parker is my highest rated player and got MVP in my last match but I just can't get the hang of his play style!
    You should try trading him to Mikey,he can't get enough of them

I wouldn't want any of his players anyway they're not thunder material :P

• Registered Users Posts: 32 arnelv

got a PSP NBA 2k13 for 4.99 at Smyth's Cork last Monday..i think that was the last stock.

I wouldn't want any of his players anyway they're not thunder material :P

Kevin Durant is not Thunder material? :pac::pac::pac:

Trades.
    Lads, basically trades are very frustrating in this game, here is how the process works with my trade as an example:

1. I choose the trade I like and submit it to the CPU team. I give 2 players and get 2 players, it's a nice deal for the CPU and I get who I want. I submit the trade.

2. There is no set time for the CPU to decide if they accept or decline, it could take 1 day, it could take 1 week. I have currently waited 4 in game days to see if the CPU accepts my deal, they probably won't for some reason. If it is accepted, you will see TRADE ACCEPTED on the league home page, if it is rejected, the trade will disappear as if it didn't exist.

3. When a trade is accepted, there is a 24 hour period for someone to veto the trade, if nobody vetos it, it goes through. If it is veto'd it goes to arbitration where if it is a fair trade, it will most likely be upheld, if it is, you will see TRADE UPHELD on the league home page.

Basically, trading is kind of ****ty, and Free Agent signings during the regular season are a joke, it just says offer submitted for ages then disappears. Buyer95, sorry man but I'm almost sure the CPU will put that trade through. Aeghnor, I guess the CPU declined the trade. Perrin, stop actin' the bollox :pac:

Ill take him

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

You can go into trade finder and it gives you offers for the player you want to trade from other teams, just be careful that you don't go near any of the user controlled teams that make offers to you as I'm not sure what happens there. If you are doing bad then draft picks will play a big part which could be important if we play multiple seasons.

Barely won my 2 cpu games,didn't help that I kept throwing it to my PF Martin for 3's,he wears the same head band as Pierce and can't shoot for **** from there.
    My only games left are user games against the Suns,Lakers and Spurs so I can probably play these after 10 today or tomorrow if some1 is available

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Betty Swallocks 83

Barely won my 2 cpu games,didn't help that I kept throwing it to my PF Martin for 3's,he wears the same head band as Pierce and can't shoot for **** from there.
    My only games left are user games against the Suns,Lakers and Spurs so I can probably play these after 10 today or tomorrow if some1 is available

I use Lakers, I am awful, lost 5/5. Should be on after 5 today for a game.

Advertisement