Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA 2k13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

When is the fantasy draft scheduled for?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

buyer95 wrote: »
    When is the fantasy draft scheduled for?
    Mikeyt086 wrote: »

So I've got the draft date set as Thursday April 4th at 8.30pm, that is to give everyone enough time to join the league etc. If that time doesn't work for the majority we can change it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Open to suggestions if anyone needs it changed.

Also, we only have 5 in the league at the moment...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I'll join up tonight

Need to bump this lads to try get a bit more interest. Think we only have 7 so far?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Only stumbled across this now. Haven't played much 2k13 but i'll give it a go if numbers are needed

Will we still be going ahead with it if there's only 7/8?

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Will we still be going ahead with it if there's only 7/8?

May aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

Just be playing Alot of games against the CPU but still be good against others!

On a side note I saw this pre owned for 49.99 and new for 39.99 in GameStop Blanchardstown :confused:

Sound,I'm looking foward to the draft anyway even though outside of the top 10 players I won't know anyone after that :pac:
    Shud be a larf though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Haven't joined yet but will before the draft, though I think it's possible to do a league with just 8 teams that may be better suited to what's being done here, get better players on each team too. Alright it probably doesn't have the depth of an online association but i think for when we only have this many it might be a better option.

Are you able to do that though? I didn't see an option for it when I was setting up the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

They're injured in real life so just edit your team before you play and sub them in for whoever you want and you can adjust minutes to your liking!

Liam O wrote: »
    Haven't joined yet but will before the draft, though I think it's possible to do a league with just 8 teams that may be better suited to what's being done here, get better players on each team too. Alright it probably doesn't have the depth of an online association but i think for when we only have this many it might be a better option.
    If everyone has a class team wouldn't that take half the fun out of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Felexicon

If everyone has a class team wouldn't that take half the fun out of it?

Agreed. The draft will be much more important if the full player pool is being used

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Betty Swallocks 83

Playing 20 odd games against CPU doesn't sound too appealing either though. Defeats the purpose of why I wanted to join the first place as I dont know anyone else who has the game on XBox.

Well theres nothing else we can do really. We don't have 10 people willing to participate in the league, and we can't do a shortened league, so I'm suggesting if you don't want to play your CPU games then don't, leave them to be simmed and play only your human games. Although it will be a lottery if you make the playoffs or not, it's the only option if you don't want to play CPU.

We have had 7 signups, it's not like we have loads of options. Draft is at 8.30, hopefully all 7 can make it! If you can't make the draft I will allow you to pick the CPU team you like the most to use.

Maybe a way to help with the fixtures is if we all picked teams from the one conference and after that from 2 divisions? since it doesn't really matter what teams we pick if its a fantasy draft

Also is the draft set for 8.30? cause when I logged on yesterday it was set to 9.30

Maybe a way to help with the fixtures is if we all picked teams from the one conference and after that from 2 divisions? since it doesn't really matter what teams we pick if its a fantasy draft

Also is the draft set for 8.30? cause when I logged on yesterday it was set to 9.30

It's 8.30 to accommodate the GM's Madden game scheduled for 10. :pac:

• Advertisement

I may miss the first few rounds hopefully not too much though hope to be on for maybe 8:45

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

That's actually a good idea, it will mean more human games, we could just do a random draw for the teams

Nearly forgot about this but will join now.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 MrQuack

Just picked up the game and joined the association. Gone for the Spurs

buyer95 wrote: »
    That's actually a good idea, it will mean more human games, we could just do a random draw for the teams

Nah that won't help, there are only 29 games in the season so you play every team once.

We have 9 in the league now, I don't mind holding off until 8.45 till Carroller can get on, may as well have as many drafting live as we can. We'll try get a party chat going for a bit of banter during the draft.

So what's happening?

I should make it for 8:45!

Draft starting at 8.45 sharp lads.

I just choked my dinner down to make it for half past....draft at quarter to....I don't feel great

• Advertisement

Scratch that 9 :( sorry

Advertisement