Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA 2k13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Yeah mate I can play tonight.

What time will you be on? I can't play after 11 30

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

buyer95 wrote: »
    What time will you be on? I can't play after 11 30

I'll be on after the Spurs game, they've just gone to Extra Time so around 10.35

You coming on? Says youve been offline since yesterday.

Pov 77 are you around this evening or tonight for that game we must play?

I've posted on here 3 times trying to get pov77 to play our game, it's scheduled for Dec 19th, and its the 18th atm, and the league is about to advance, that means the game is going to be simmed, thats completely unfair if he gets the win after putting off playing me for over a week... Is there any protocol for what happens when players don't fulfill fixtures, without explaining why, or even replying to multiple request to get the game played?

• Advertisement

Yeah if you can't get it played I'll give you the win as it's clear your trying to get the game played.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

What date are we on? Was away the weekend but don't wanna miss a game..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I think its near christmas in the game

Yeah it will be Dec 25th shortly. I can pause if anyone needs to catch up.

I think my next game is the 30th but don't think ill get to play til tomorrow

• Advertisement

You wouldn't be able to maybe stop the clock til tomorrow evening by any chance Mikey? Maybe 6 or so

Carroller wrote: »
    You wouldn't be able to maybe stop the clock til tomorrow evening by any chance Mikey? Maybe 6 or so

Says Mr.SpeedItUpPlease? :pac:

Yeah I'll do it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

How far into the season is it? Would there be any point in joining now?

I'm absolutely awful though, I only play myCareer.... I think I've played two normal matches ever, and got absolutely humped by the A.I on regular difficulty.

Rooney10 wrote: »

I'm absolutely awful though, I only play myCareer.... I think I've played two normal matches ever, and got absolutely humped by the A.I on regular difficulty.
    I say join away,about 10 games in,plenty of good teams left.
    I only got the game a few months back and been learning as I go along,the more you play the better you'll get

Defo join, it's good craic. I suggest you take the Nuggets as they have a very balanced team, and Kobe.

I was the same as you regarding on playing MyPlayer, until I joined a franchise of all user players, I was 3-5, then it seemed to click and I won 21 game straight and cruised into the playoffs, I'm now 11-0 in this one. Point being, you can only improve by playing.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Defo join, it's good craic. I suggest you take the Nuggets as they have a very balanced team, and Kobe.

I was the same as you regarding on playing MyPlayer, until I joined a franchise of all user players, I was 3-5, then it seemed to click and I won 21 game straight and cruised into the playoffs, I'm now 11-0 in this one. Point being, you can only improve by playing.
    Ya the Nuggets are good with Kobe and co,the Trailblazers are decent too.

11-0 you say? Come down to chicago we'll sort you out :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Felexicon

I'll be joining up in the next couple of days aswell so hopefully get a few user games in.

Bobcats have Howard and chalmers also

• Registered Users Posts: 19,083 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I'm lonely in the west :(

The only games I've lost were 2 simmed ones and 1 were I lost when I had the ball and the game was tied with 9 seconds to go that 9 times out of 10 I'd have gotten OT at least so it's all gone well so far but in a massive run of CPU games now. There are a lot of good teams, far better than mine still available but I'm quite liking my team's dynamic atm. A few good lads who can step up off the bench and contribute when it's not going well. Getting Dirk involved in an up tempo offense has also been a struggle but getting better at it. Going to Canada at the end of May so hopefully we can get through a season before then.

I find the pace of my team very slow! Anyway I can fasten it up?

• Advertisement

I find the pace of my team very slow! Anyway I can fasten it up?
    Do you mean individual players or how fast your whole team transitions to offense off a defensive rebound or something?

I played my first ever game online last night, got beaten by ~16 points or so. Is there any way to play unranked games?

I'll join up later tonight for the craic. What difficulty is the A.I on?

I played my first ever game online last night, got beaten by ~16 points or so. Is there any way to play unranked games?

I'll join up later tonight for the craic. What difficulty is the A.I on?

Not sure about unranked games, I think you can with peeps on your friends list. AI is on Pro in the franchise.

Is the league still paused?

I'm all up to speed anyway! Came up against a few tough CPU teams! Wizards with staudemire and Derek rose didn't please me much

Will go on now and put it back on medium speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,083 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I'm all up to speed anyway! Came up against a few tough CPU teams! Wizards with staudemire and Derek rose didn't please me much

no feckin doubt, they just broke my 8 game win streak, they went crazy in the 2nd half after I was dealing well with them in the first, Billups ran the show along with who I thought was their weak link Maggette. Rose, Billups, Maggette, Amare, Bargnani as starters with Stuckey on the bench :eek: Yet again wtf was I at in that draft when teams like that can be picked by the CPU?!

Yeah I started acted the bollox in the second trying to do alley ops when 10+ points up then ended up losing by ten :( they went on a 14-4 run in the last 2 mins of the 4th quarter :(

I just joined. I can't pick between the Nuggets and the Trail Blazers. Both look excellent.

• Advertisement

Least now we have a fair idea of who might get the next game and can't snake in on a good team after the draft :pac:

Advertisement