Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA 2k13

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Still going.

I think.

I've got no real desire to play 2K any more apart from an odd bit of My Player. If people want to finish the season out I'll do that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

I'd love to give the team play a go sometime if anyone's up for it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Carroller wrote: »
    I'd love to give the team play a go sometime if anyone's up for it
    Do you control your own created player or just a player from a team?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

I just do quick team play so a real player

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

A restart sounds good to me.

Didn't get the game with LiamO played before he went on holidays. Haven't played in so long that I've kind of lost interest now. Might just stick to the offline association if we don't restart.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ya team play sounds like a bit of a laugh

With regards the league with only 3 of us probably not worth the restart

• Registered Users Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Picked this up again on PS+ recently, anyone here still playing it? I tried association mode but really don't like the whole controlling everyone. I prefere the solo style like My Player, pity it's frustrating as f*ck but yet keep playing it.

Anyone here gonna get NBA 2K14?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Picked this up again on PS+ recently, anyone here still playing it? I tried association mode but really don't like the whole controlling everyone. I prefere the solo style like My Player, pity it's frustrating as f*ck but yet keep playing it.

Anyone here gonna get NBA 2K14?

I basically played the crap out of 2k13 all year, but havn't touched it in about a month. Its a great game, and I'll definitely get 2k14

Any idea what the 'Path to Greatness' mode is in 2K14? Would be great if they mixed up the My Career mode, give it a fresh approach.

Gamesnash have this new for 12.99 euro on xbox 360. Great price if you want to give the series a go without splashing out on the newer game

http://gamesnash.ie/xbox-360-bargain-clearance-c-60_196/nba-2k13-xbox-360-new-p-3013.html?zenid=62llv7k2b5n2d5t5e20e8pem31

• Advertisement
Advertisement