Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA 2k13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

buyer95 wrote: »
    Penguins Haooo (Thunder) are you around to play our game?

You on tonight? I could play now actually

Or maybe 10:45?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Carroller wrote: »

10 45 is perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Liam o your hardly around in the next 3 hours :P we have less than 4 hours to play our match

ah just seen this now, may have been possible and all :( assumed when it was down that there would be a bit of a wait...

Mikey, think i have to play you, when you ready to destroy me?

Liam O wrote: »
    ah just seen this now, may have been possible and all :( assumed when it was down that there would be a bit of a wait...

You won it anyway! Iv already made the play offs so not too pushed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

You won it anyway! Iv already made the play offs so not too pushed

Yay! 1 out of my 4 simmed games won! I was fairly handily in the playoffs anyway, hoping to get a middle spot, the west isn't great though, a few more user teams in there now though than at the start so will see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Liam O wrote: »

Can you do tonight at 11.30? Have a Madden game at 10.30 so could hop on after?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

If anyone is due to play the Cavs, let me know

U ready?

U ready?

Be on now sorry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Nuggets on now if celtics or bobcats are about.

Only 3 days left for bobcats match

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Alotta user games for me coming up.
    So whenver yer free Trailblazers,Nets and Thunder

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

I can play you now PerrinV2 if you are around.

Edit: MrQuack we have to play our game soon so let me know when you are available.

Probably be around 4 before I'm on Aeghnor

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Probably be around 4 before I'm on Aeghnor

Perfect.

'Stackooo' (Spurs) were down to play, I'm around later if you can play?

Server seems to be down again!

I was playing one of these myself lately.

Mainly just played online and MyPlayer earlier in the year and in previous versions.

Started on Professional by mistake(meant to change it but missed the option) and played the 14 game season.
    I was winning most games by 15-20 points(5mins a half) with the only loss coming in a game where I was 5-0 down in the first minute and was out-rebounded on the offensive boards by some astronomical amount(example: 13-4)
    My team should be well versed to deal with this:

Conley
    Terry
    Durant
    Chandler
    Ibaka

I kept going as Professional with the intention to up it to All-Star after one season, I kept seeing that same trend continue over time where my team were out-rebounded offensively by lob sided figures regardless off the opposition and the fact I was still winning with ease.

During the play offs I upped the difficult to All-Star, was still winning but now only by 3-4 points.

Again though you get the same flaws with the opposition:
    *Offensive rebound domination to the AI(even though you're letting the AI work it for you).
    *AI blocking 10 times as many shots even in situations where you seemed to work a bit of space to get off a running shot, AI rotating and forcing misses on successful drives with your PG where the AI always seem to get foul shots whereas your PG seems to move so clunky when trying to track the AI and stay in front, this also happens when the AI PG dishes it off and circles towards the paint...anyone who's played MYCAREER will know you get raped with regards to trying to track a man off the ball to the paint.
    *AI rarely ever missing FT's(this one is particularly annoying since it's not realistic in a playing sense for most players).
    *And the biggest problem of all.... THE CAMERA ANGLES.
    The easiest camera to play with is the 2K view from behind, this makes handling the ball easier and let's you see some angles easier you wouldn't from a side view, but since you can't zoom out far enough you can't see at least two of your players when playing in the corners meaning you throw balls away a lot.

I was had to turn it off mid NBA finals as the AI fought back from 10 down to just sweep ahead with all the boards, blocks and easy finishes.

This game needs a big revamp. They have a lot right but the controls are extremely poor and clunky, the AI isn't great to play against, the camera angles from behind need to be improved and the online sliders needs adjustment(3 point bandits rule the day).
    Hopefully EA get back to bringing us an alternative as their sports games are far and away their best collection.

Server seems to be down again!
    Its back working again.
    I've a whole host of user games atm.
    Thunder,Celtics,Trailblazers and Bobcats

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Whats the story with simmed user games? Can these be replayed or is that it once they're simmed? I've only had 3 user games to play since joining and now 2 of those have been simmed the other day :(

• Advertisement

I'm out of Xbox live won't be getting it til Friday I'd say so hopefully I've a good bit of time before a game gets simmed

MrQuack We have to play our game tomorrow. I hope you can make it if not i will ask for a forced win.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

osh wrote: »
    Whats the story with simmed user games? Can these be replayed or is that it once they're simmed? I've only had 3 user games to play since joining and now 2 of those have been simmed the other day :(

If it's passed the day of the simmed game then it can't be reset. It's only for games you DC in I think.

Sorry I haven't been as active as I would have liked to lads, I'm in another association (which I actually won last night) and have been playing a lot of games in the playoffs. Will get back to it now this week.

Spurs Blazers Lakers, any of you around tonight! We're down to play!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Spurs Blazers Lakers, any of you around tonight! We're down to play!

I'm around tonight to play. I'm off on hols on Friday for a week and a half, so I guess I'm probably going to have all my playoffs simmed.

Bad timing I suppose, but count me in for next season. I really want to see what kind of team I'd end up with after a fantasy draft with other people.

Any chance the Trailblazers will be on before the match tonight?
    I think its getting simmed after 9
    Bulls

Rooney10 wrote: »
    I'm around tonight to play. I'm off on hols on Friday for a week and a half, so I guess I'm probably going to have all my playoffs simmed.

Bad timing I suppose, but count me in for next season. I really want to see what kind of team I'd end up with after a fantasy draft with other people.

What time suits?

Looks like whoever have spurs just gave up on a league and my game with spurs was simmed... And i lost it. Is there any chance to force a win for my team or i just have to put up with it? It is not fair at all... If you are fed up with this league you should quit and let other players play against cpu.

If have the spurs next game, and am just posting here to ask stackoo to play the game as he hasn't responded to messages on XBOX... Rooney are u round now, I can't play after 11

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Any chance the Trailblazers will be on before the match tonight?
    I think its getting simmed after 9
    Bulls

Sorry man, did it get simmed?

I wasn't around until ridiculously late in the end. Up the walls at work this week and had indoor soccer too.

I'll be around from 7 tonight to get as much as I can played before I'm off for 10 days or so.

Advertisement