Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA 2k13

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ya I think every1 thats active has all their games finished now bar my game versus the Bobcats.
    Thats looking like its going to sim later today,I could do with a win though,knicks just took my 2nd seed spot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Felexicon

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Ya I think every1 thats active has all their games finished now bar my game versus the Bobcats.
    Thats looking like its going to sim later today,I could do with a win though,knicks just took my 2nd seed spot
    Shít sorry I 'll try my best to get on later to play that.
    Been mad busy lately

Felexicon wrote: »
    Shít sorry I 'll try my best to get on later to play that.
    Been mad busy lately
    Kool,the league is advancing at 8.30/8.45 so let me know before then if you can

Kool,the league is advancing at 8.30/8.45 so let me know before then if you can
    Cool. Don't think I'll get on before then.
    Can the result be forced in your favour by admin since I haven't been on in a while?

Cool. Don't think I'll get on before then.
    Can the result be forced in your favour by admin since I haven't been on in a while?
    Ya I might ask for the win here if thats ok,I've let the others go to sim when ppl couldn't make it but kinda need the win here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Ya I might ask for the win here if thats ok,I've let the others go to sim when ppl couldn't make it but kinda need the win here
    Damn you Perin, you have the tiebreaker against me! I'm up one game but the win will get you the 2 seed. We shall meet in the conference semis , so I can get revenge!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Perrin I've just seen this now so I'm going to go on now and hope it's in time!

EDIT: My ****ing NBA 2K keeps freezing at the loading screen! This game is so buggy I swear... Still trying.

EDIT2: Got in with 6mins to spare. Bulls win.

No worries Mikey,it'll just mean I'll have to knock you out earlier is all. :pac:
    I think thats the last of the user games so we're onto the playoffs are we?

So now, only Pudsy, CopperFaceJacks, LOK18 and RichieMUFC have games against the CPU left. Try and get them played as quick as possible lads, or let me know if you don't care/can't make them and then we can start the playoffs.

Thanks Mikey.
    What date do the fixtures finish up anyway?

• Advertisement

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    So now, only Pudsy, CopperFaceJacks, LOK18 and RichieMUFC have games against the CPU left. Try and get them played as quick as possible lads, or let me know if you don't care/can't make them and then we can start the playoffs.

Can't we just advance to the playoffs, seedings are locked in now as far afaik,

buyer95 wrote: »
    Can't we just advance to the playoffs, seedings are locked in now as far afaik,

Give the lads a chance to play their games first. If they don't wish to then we will advance.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Going by posts a few back,Richie went on hoildays friday for a week and a half and Loki(who I think is Liam O) said he won't have time for the rest of his games but is happy since he's in the playoff.
    Dunno what Pudsy's and Coppers situations are.

Ok well if they are up for simming then I can advance tonight. We'll find out soon anyway.

Sim away boys
    Don't let me hold you up

Sim away boys
    Don't let me hold you up
    That makes 3,I think the Cavs were the 4th and their last game was simmed thats everyone sorted isn't it?

Right, if that's the case then I will be advancing the league to the playoffs at 10pm tonight. The league will then be paused until everyone has played their playoff games, we don't want simmed games in the playoffs.

Finally the real action begins, I feel I will rue that Shump trade in the middle of the season, Kawhi'sju,per is way too inconsistent... LETS GO KNICKS!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Touch and go if I'll make the playoffs. In 8th place atm and CPUs have games left!

Was chatting to Conor and we both decided this was the best way to go, we advanced a week, but that brought us to the final day, so we have to wait for the next advance as I was scared advancing another week would land us a week into the playoffs with simmed game, so I've set the speed to fast and will go back on at 1.30 to pause the league in the playoffs.

Osh are you sure you had CPU games left? I had a look at the schedule and only saw Blazers, Suns and Bobcats with games left. Hope I didn't sim past your games, if I did I am truly sorry as I am new to this and the 2K system is terrible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭sulc84

I heared that game have lag on some cpu ? also bad support for ati cards

Nah all my games were played before. Its the CPU teams below me that have games left

Osh you could take a new team for the playoffs,we're doing a new draft I think anyway after the playoffs

Yeah that's true, good thinking. Well fingers crossed I make them anyway so we'll see

Ok folks, we are now in the playoffs. Playoff tree:

West:
    Thunder vs Nuggets
    Grizzlies vs Jazz
    Trailblazers vs Timberwolves
    Suns vs Warriors

East:
    Celtics vs Heat
    Wizards vs Nets
    Knicks vs Bobcats
    Bulls vs Hawks

Those are in order so winners of match 1 will play winners of match 2 eg. Celtics vs Nets.

Games are best of 3, until the final which is best of 5. Get cracking, the league is paused but will advance in 9days and 2 hours from now if we are not finished by then.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

Nuggets are user aren't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

Yeah. Osh is managing Nuggets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

Aeghnor wrote: »
    Yeah. Osh is managing Nuggets.

HE MAAAADE IT!!!! WOOOOOOO :D

Bulls and CPU Hawks have to go to a third game!!
    Comfortably won the first by 21 points but Williams and Chandler destroyed me in the 2nd,everything they shot went in

• Advertisement

Server crashed when me and CopperFaceJacks (Bobcats) were playing our 1st playoff game...I was leading 43 - 22 at the point, but don't mind if you want to replay it?

Advertisement