Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA 2k13

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Sorry man, did it get simmed?

I wasn't around until ridiculously late in the end. Up the walls at work this week and had indoor soccer too.

I'll be around from 7 tonight to get as much as I can played before I'm off for 10 days or so.
    Its fine,got the win anyway :pac:
    Bobcats and Thunder up next

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Sorry man, did it get simmed?

I wasn't around until ridiculously late in the end. Up the walls at work this week and had indoor soccer too.

I'll be around from 7 tonight to get as much as I can played before I'm off for 10 days or so.
    Does 10 suit for our game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Its fine,got the win anyway :pac:
    Bobcats and Thunder up next

Are we in danger of being simmed?

Carroller wrote: »
    Are we in danger of being simmed?
    The game date at 9 will be the 14th of March,our game is scheduled for the 15th

Stackoo (spurs) we are in danger of being simmed. It seems like he has quit on the league, he is not responding to my messages on XBL, I have no problem with this, but a win is important for me at this point, Witt me still fighting for playoff seeding. His record Is poor so I can see why he may have become disheartened and quit on the league, but I think it would be unfair if I ended up losing the sim game, because he has quit on the league. Please forward sim win the game Mikey

• Advertisement

The game date at 9 will be the 14th of March,our game is scheduled for the 15th

****e I won't be able to make it tonight so it will sim through the night? :( you'll more than likely win though with your players

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Myself and a friend have been playing our own lil Online Association recently. We're against each other in the finals now but our game has disconnected twice now around the 3rd quarter.

I'd heard that the online was dodgy due to most players being in the US but my friend is two doors up the road.

How is the connection SO bad? I'm really starting to feel cheated by this brilliant game's unusable online features.

****e I won't be able to make it tonight so it will sim through the night? :( you'll more than likely win though with your players
    The bulls did come through in exciting encounter, 42-34 full time score.
    It does set up a potential top seeding clash with the Celtics though

The bulls did come through in exciting encounter, 42-34 full time score.
    It does set up a potential top seeding clash with the Celtics though

I knew I'd lose! Iv three user games now with trail blazers being the closest!

So TB, lakers and nuggets whenever your about

I knew I'd lose! Iv three user games now with trail blazers being the closest!

So TB, lakers and nuggets whenever your about
    I dunno if the Lakers are still playing and I think the Trailblazers said they're away for 10 days from tonight onwards I think

• Advertisement

I dunno if the Lakers are still playing and I think the Trailblazers said they're away for 10 days from tonight onwards I think

:(

Lakers or cavs are either of ye available tonight for our game? I think the lakers fella might have quit the league as well...

Should get Mikey to kick him so don't wanna be losing to another sim game

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Yeah grand i'll do that now.

Probably only about 6 teams active now anyway.
    Hardly wanna play our game now Mikey?

Paul Pierce clutch my ass!!

Are the Bobcats still playing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Betty Swallocks 83

I was using the Lakers, wasn't worth playing as was constantly getting disconnected. Im moving house soon and will be getting UPC instead of Eircom so I would be interested in playing in the next league if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Paul Pierce clutch my ass!!

Are the Bobcats still playing?

:pac:

Couldn't believe KD left him open again. Good game Perrin, and Aeghnor who I played after. That's me done until the playoffs.

Let me know as soon as all the users have played their reg season games and I will advance to the playoffs. If I remember correctly the playoff format is 3 games for every round except the finals which is a 5 game series.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    :pac:

Couldn't believe KD left him open again. Good game Perrin, and Aeghnor who I played after. That's me done until the playoffs.

Let me know as soon as all the users have played their reg season games and I will advance to the playoffs. If I remember correctly the playoff format is 3 games for every round except the finals which is a 5 game series.
    Ya he had a better opening than his 3 just before that,shuda just went inside and taken the 2.You dominated me on rebounds which I thought was 1 of my strong points.GG,roll on the playoffs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

I've to play Thunder so when's good for you Carroller? Can play today if you're about.

• Advertisement

I've to play Pudsy in my last game, and then Im ready for the playoffs. Is he still playing?

osh wrote: »
    I've to play Thunder so when's good for you Carroller? Can play today if you're about.

Should be ok to play about 9ish

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Should be ok to play about 9ish

Cool ill be on then

Pudsy seems to have quit on the league aswell Mikey, he's my last game but has not been active at all recently, on here or on XBL...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Sorry guys been busy preparing for exams. If you're around to play some evening I'm happy to play you. I'll be more active once i get more free time.

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Sorry guys been busy preparing for exams. If you're around to play some evening I'm happy to play you. I'll be more active once i get more free time.

Are you around now, or this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Should be around this evening, yeah. Not 100% sure of the time I'll get on though

Should be around this evening, yeah. Not 100% sure of the time I'll get on though

Grand. Put a message up on this when your on.

What time tonight are you on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I'm comfortably in the Playoffs but probably wont have time to play my CPU games so I'm easy to go whenever.

Advertisement