Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA 2k13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Yeah I made it just about I'd say :)

I can play this evening if you're about. Let me know here if you're on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

I may be on later but late as in 11ish

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

buyer95 wrote: »
    Server crashed when me and CopperFaceJacks (Bobcats) were playing our 1st playoff game...I was leading 43 - 22 at the point, but don't mind if you want to replay it?

Any update on this? Can award a win to Knicks or reset it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Any update on this? Can award a win to Knicks or reset it.

Win to Knicks. He was only going ahead by more.

Carroller wrote: »
    I may be on later but late as in 11ish

Grand I'm on now. Let me know on this when you're back as I'll be away from the Xbox

• Advertisement

Damit man didn't realise how late it was really sorry about that!

Damit man didn't realise how late it was really sorry about that!

No bother. I can play now if you like?

Yea cool ill jump on now won't have the mic on though the gfs asleep

You off or wanna play the second one? Unreal game there!

You off or wanna play the second one? Unreal game there!

Some good games there! Can't believe that last shot went in on the buzzer to put me through! 67-66 in final game, won on the buzzer by Bryant!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

Playing this game online is easily the most unenjoyable thing I've ever done on xbox live.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Felixcon, whenever suits for you to play our 2nd game?

osh wrote: »
    Some good games there! Can't believe that last shot went in on the buzzer to put me through! 67-66 in final game, won on the buzzer by Bryant!

Yeah they were crazy games! First game nuggets one 77-76 in OT with Bryant scoring 33 of those! I had a rotten third quarter couldn't win any rebounds and missed 85%(not accurate) of my shots and was bout by 12 going into the 4th and pulled it back!

The second game I controlled most of and had the majority of rebounds and a very good field goal % ended up wining by 10-15 points! Kept Bryant quiet and he still managed to score 19 points!

To the third game:

Can't remember the exact score think it was 67-66 and end to end wasn't as successful as the second game with rebounds or shot % but still good and the game was back and forward all the way to the buzzer In the 4th, nuggets got a basket to put them 1 point ahead with 10 seconds remaining thunder called a time out and started in the nuggets half with tony Parker getting the ball and laying it up with 3.2 on the clock leading to a nuggets time out and eventually the ball gets played inbounds to Bryant who just glides past ray Allen who didn't even try to defend it seems! Bryant throws it up just inside the arch and it drops as the buzzer!

Was such an even series anyone could have won it but now I just hope when we restart i pick a good team because I wonder to myself what the hell was going on when you see the bulls, nuggets and the celtics with all the stars they have?!?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Sounds like it was an epic series guys.

Probably luck of the draw on what players we got Carroller,from what I remember me,Mikey and Conoro were in the top 10 in the last draft,although if Mikey picks number 2 again I call fix :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I think it's more down to who everyone picks in the first rounds. A lot of people went for point guards as their first pick this time whereas people who picked a big first not only get a big but a decent guard as well. I went for players I knew more in this one too and dropped a few rating points because of it. I took Bogut over a lot of people over 80 in other positions as I wanted to sort out my rebounding (didn't work) and DeRozan too because he's my favourite player. There are more star guards than bigs so if you get 2 big men with your first 2 picks there is the potential for a few good players to be left in the backcourt.

Are you around for our game Felixcon?

I missed the first and second round and for the first the CPU Chose a centre :(

I'm on tonight Felixcon, if your around?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

How only now have i discovered Bieber is in this . Dunking him is fun :P

Soby wrote: »
    How only now have i discovered Bieber is in this . Dunking him is fun :P

Whuuut?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Bieber is a better 3 point shooter than Steve Kerr in it imo.

Whuuut?

He's in the Celeb team you can pick in a Quick game

• Registered Users Posts: 29 MrQuack

Hey lads, apologies to anyone who was down to play me over the last month or so! Been extremely busy lately and completely forgot about the association

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Just since the advance is coming this weekend,when it's advanced could it only be moved on a day or 2 first? cause my 3rd game versus the cpu is still greyed out

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I'm back from holidays. I see the playoffs have started at least. I'll have a look and see if I've been eliminated. If not, I'll play any outstanding games tonight.

If I've been eliminated, good luck all those still playing and sign me up for season two.

Iv to buy this game again my gf dropped my Xbox with the game inside and scratched the whole thing :'(

Just got it for €22 on zavvi couldn't bring myself to buying it in GameStop for €40

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Iv to buy this game again my gf dropped my Xbox with the game inside and scratched the whole thing :'(

She must be really great if she hasn't got the boot after that.

€22 is not bad.

Just got it for €22 on zavvi couldn't bring myself to buying it in GameStop for €40

What was delivery charge man ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Soby wrote: »
    What was delivery charge man ?

It's free from Zavvi

Advertisement