Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA 2k13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Mickey, do you want to play our game tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Mickey, do you want to play our game tonight?

Yes.

Yes I do.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Yes.

Yes I do.

Game was simmed, ****e.

Lakers and jazz, let me know when you can play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

Think your my next game pudsy but think I'm ahead of schedule!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Couple of my players have now gone up by 2 in their ratings including Pierce :)
    Couple of Thunder players went up by 2 as well....no starters though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Got this game the other night from a friend and really enjoying it so far. My player is starting to hit a run of good form and getting into starting line-up.

Would like to be able to use the social media / respond to snarky fans. Would also like to be able to skip the voice acted questions (especially as the full text is displayed when answers are provided). And on the press conference note, how do I keep fans happy / win them over?! That's been my downfall so far...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Picked the Trail Blazers in the end so they are no longer a threat :pac:

I played two games vs the CPU last night. I managed to scrape a victory against a fairly poor 6ers side by a point. Vince Carter tore me a new one. The Wizards have a nice team with Stoudemire, Rose, etc, just about got over the line in that one too.

Do the CPU teams ever miss free throws? I think they were 15/15 in the two games. Are we playing another season in the same association after this? If so, how the hell do I offer Chris Paul an extension? I go into that screen, press A to extend and nothing happens. It does have "bird years" marked as yes but I've no idea what that means.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Couple of my players have now gone up by 2 in their ratings including Pierce :)
    Couple of Thunder players went up by 2 as well....no starters though

Boozer and Allen are gettin worse brought bellinelli in as a starter and he's keeping me in games with 20+ points!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Got this game the other night from a friend and really enjoying it so far. My player is starting to hit a run of good form and getting into starting line-up.

Would like to be able to use the social media / respond to snarky fans. Would also like to be able to skip the voice acted questions (especially as the full text is displayed when answers are provided). And on the press conference note, how do I keep fans happy / win them over?! That's been my downfall so far...

JOIN THE LEAGUE! As for the press conferences, I think it's the X answer that always has 2 of the 3 options go positively and the other stay neutral, so there is no downside, play it safe.
    Rooney10 wrote: »
    Picked the Trail Blazers in the end so they are no longer a threat :pac:

I played two games vs the CPU last night. I managed to scrape a victory against a fairly poor 6ers side by a point. Vince Carter tore me a new one. The Wizards have a nice team with Stoudemire, Rose, etc, just about got over the line in that one too.

Do the CPU teams ever miss free throws? I think they were 15/15 in the two games. Are we playing another season in the same association after this? If so, how the hell do I offer Chris Paul an extension? I go into that screen, press A to extend and nothing happens. It does have "bird years" marked as yes but I've no idea what that means.

It depends on the player for the CPU, if their FT% is high in real life it is very unlikely the CPU will miss with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,083 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Have to play Aeghnor (probably spelled wrong) and Stackoo, might be busy the next coiple of days so if ye can play tonight it'd be great

Lost my 2nd cpu game in a row last night, probably the most infuriated I've ever been, they got more offensive rebounds than I got defensive (with Larry Saunders and Anthony Davis going up against Bogut and Nowitzski), everytime I went up to contest a shot it was a foul and they had a 79% field goals in the 2nd half, I couldn't believe what was happening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

You spelled correctly :D I can play you now if you want.

Great game there against Aeghnor, he was clutch and I wasn't so he picked up the win.

Glad I'm not in the east now after being battered a few times out there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Betty Swallocks 83

can play the spurs now if you are online? im lakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭raze

I've got three user games to get through - if anyone is due to play the Jazz I should be on Thursday night by 9pm if not slightly before if that suits.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Finally the stranglehold of LeBron and Durant on the player of the week title has been broken by Dwayne Wade :D
    Also don't have another game till Feb 8th :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    JOIN THE LEAGUE! As for the press conferences, I think it's the X answer that always has 2 of the 3 options go positively and the other stay neutral, so there is no downside, play it safe.

Ha! No chance (mainly because of my net connection though :) ). Thanks for the press advice. Hoping my performances on-court will be enough to win fans over, but handy to have the silver tongue too.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

I have lakers and jazz to play. Give me a shout lads

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Lok18 (suns), are you around today or later to play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Betty Swallocks 83

Aeghnor wrote: »
    I have lakers and jazz to play. Give me a shout lads

Should be on in an hour or two if i can, will let u know.

buyer95 wrote: »
    Lok18 (suns), are you around today or later to play?

Will go on whenever suits you?

• Advertisement

raze wrote: »
    I've got three user games to get through - if anyone is due to play the Jazz I should be on Thursday night by 9pm if not slightly before if that suits.

Ill be around tonight, gimme a message if you're on xbox live later. GT same as boards name

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Liam O wrote: »
    Will go on whenever suits you?

Im around now, if that suits?

Iv to play you too pudsy I'd should be on later for a game also if your around?

How many days does it take a trade to be accepted or rejected before the veto?

I'll be on, let me know

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I'll be on, let me know

What's the latest you be in til?

Carroller wrote: »
    What's the latest you be in til?

Willing to start any time before 11 30

Grand ill be on as soon as the gf falls asleep :P I give it a half an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 29 MrQuack

Sorry lads haven't been able to make it on recently. I'm online now if anyone is looking to play.

You due to play the Cavs?

• Advertisement

You around?

Advertisement