Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

awec wrote: »
    I see that Gary Neville is commentating. Can't stand that wab! :pac:

I prefer him over most especially that Jamie Redknapp :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Arf! I dunno how you do it Daisies, going to work on a Saturday. :(

Treat yourself to 2 cocktails! :)

I do it be realising that if I want weekends off I got into the wrong industry. No-one explains about your weekends when you are filling in the CAO form.

BUT, I just treated myself to a lemon sorbet from the gelato place near work. Sorbet is practically health food

• Administrators Posts: 53,466 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I just finished my cheesecake!

Just got to wait for it to set, and I'll put up a photo of my attempt! :pac:

Yea I guess you work in retail of a sort, so Saturdays are probably your busiest? :(

Relatively! This should be written on the CAO website. "Do you want to work weekends for the rest of your life? If not pick ...... etc"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Daisies wrote: »
    I do it be realising that if I want weekends off I got into the wrong industry. No-one explains about your weekends when you are filling in the CAO form.

BUT, I just treated myself to a lemon sorbet from the gelato place near work. Sorbet is practically health food

Gino's? That place is awesome!!!

• Advertisement

Gino's? That place is awesome!!!

Awesomness in a tub! And sorbet is practically healthfood! It's like diet ice cream. Once lent is over I plan on tasting the Dulce de leche one. Nom nom nom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Agh, I'm dress shopping for my college ball, too many pretty dresses, not fair!
    I've got my eye on at least 3 different ones, I'm almost considering renting more than one :o

Mmm all this food talk is making me hungry
    *goes off to root in the press*

Awesomness in a tub! And sorbet is practically healthfood! It's like diet ice cream. Once lent is over I plan on tasting the Dulce de leche one. Nom nom nom

It's gorgeous stuff, passed by there about a half hour ago and it was mobbed. So busy on Shop Street today. If you have time later head down to the square and check out the ladies preaching about Jesus. Two frickin lunatics but it's funny. Load of people standing there recording them on phones, very passionate performance!

It's gorgeous stuff, passed by there about a half hour ago and it was mobbed. So busy on Shop Street today. If you have time later head down to the square and check out the ladies preaching about Jesus. Two frickin lunatics but it's funny. Load of people standing there recording them on phones, very passionate performance!

I was in there at lunch and it took about 15mins to get served. Worth it for the summery feeling. In work so can't got see the loons. Maybe tomorrow!

I was in there at lunch and it took about 15mins to get served. Worth it for the summery feeling. In work so can't got see the loons. Maybe tomorrow!

In work now too and I have a craving for Ginos. Dammit I should've stopped by earlier!! :mad:

• Advertisement

In work now too and I have a craving for Ginos. Dammit I should've stopped by earlier!! :mad:

Rookie mistake!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Evening all. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I'm still dying and there's no bread for toast! :( My friend who stayed over ate the last two slices. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Some friend you got there.

I had some left over shepherds pie. Getting hungry again though.

Town seems so far away right now.

I hate when people cancel with an hour to go before going out, not just one person but two.

This day, night has just got worse.

You sitting in now Vanbis?

Yep and pissed off, not about going for pints because the truth be told i was only half bothered myself but something else :mad:

Join the "bored sh**less and sitting in the house on a saturday night" club. :o :mad: :(

I'm going, to bloody pissed off. I'm giving boards a break, i might even close my account.

Adios.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Evening guys- got room for one more on the boredom couch?

Vanbis how's the cycling training coming along?

Ah Jaysus if there was a train this late I'd be very tempted!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Evening all.

Argh, you missed it by 2 hours.

Jump in the car! You'd be here by 12! :pac:

Car is fecked!! It fell apart a few weeks ago. Have a new one bought, just waiting for the mechanic to fix a few wee niggly things so should have it early next week :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Think I will stay in tonight cause I'm old and tired. Feel bad though cause I don't know too many people here so don't get invited out on a Saturday night much :(

Edit- 7 mins later I have changed my mind :pac: MOAR BEER

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Couldn't face more beer. You win this round Friday night. And I was so looking forward to the circus convention! I'll definitely make the next one.

Staying in on Saturday is great gas all the same. How do yous pass the lonely hours at home, besides the crying and knee hugging?

Looks like there're some films on the box that I've seen at least 20 times.

• Advertisement

It's a saxo- my brother got it somewhere in Armagh last week. Lovely wee thing, I'm all excited ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement